Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well, I had a nice surprise today from Finishline on my size 11 pair. Still said processing yet got them tonight, but.... Its a bittersweet feeling!

I now know why I don't mess with new releases , they are just pieces of shlt these sneakers coming out from Jb and Nike, quality is horrendous! These were my childhood favs and brought me back to 4th grade, I had to have them if I had the opportunity and lucked out (have a 00-01 pair but all yellowed) ...

I was ecstatic, opened to the box to see swirled patent leather with terrible glue spots/swirls and stains all over, some white marks embedded on the toes of the patent leather , and the white midsole has some smudging/black marks! What a POS, like the releases and practice of Nike aren't so bad enough to make this almost not even worth trying for, but then to get an example like this? Blah

Rant off

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by east99

here are a 2 pictures i just took of my XIs.
pimp.gif

img5420dm.jpg

img5418yn.jpg
These are some hella crispy HD flicks 
smokin.gif

those are some nice pix!

The breds is beautiful man..

I find it amazing that I got my CT order faster then my Nike and FNL order.

I must say I will try to get EU releases next year. The blue tint is so much darker and it looks great!

Originally Posted by yungone350

Niketown Santa Monica restocked on 7.5, 13(sold out), 14. Phone orders only
hahahaha GREAT!!! im on the post 247 and i walk into the kitchen to fix a plate of food and come back to see this! my size 13 sold out again! missed it yet again! this is becoming extremely ridiculous! it seems i cant sleep with out missing a restock (34th street) and now it seems like i cant even eat without missing my sz 13! jesus mary and joseph!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DeLoOoh

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Where is South Coast Plaza, Im from Cali, thanks

Costa Mesa.  Orange County.

Strange...It would be scandalous if isn't true.  Especially when calling them they would deny it.  Also why would they sell them at 5:00am???  Footlocker is going to open at 4:30-5:00am, then go home and reopen at regular time?  Good Luck to people, stay safe, if true...

Exactly, this is crazy if its true. Why would they want people to line up at Boudin when its across the street and on the other side of the mall? Well GL if its true!

What is the source of the South Coast restock? I just called and they ssid false info.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Costa Mesa.  Orange County.

Strange...It would be scandalous if isn't true.  Especially when calling them they would deny it.  Also why would they sell them at 5:00am???  Footlocker is going to open at 4:30-5:00am, then go home and reopen at regular time?  Good Luck to people, stay safe, if true...

Exactly, this is crazy if its true. Why would they want people to line up at Boudin when its across the street and on the other side of the mall? Well GL if its true!

What is the source of the South Coast restock? I just called and they ssid false info.

Just left SC. You it's bad when you see a group of hipsters askin management bout Concords.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Well, I had a nice surprise today from Finishline on my size 11 pair. Still said processing yet got them tonight, but.... Its a bittersweet feeling!

I now know why I don't mess with new releases , they are just pieces of shlt these sneakers coming out from Jb and Nike, quality is horrendous! These were my childhood favs and brought me back to 4th grade, I had to have them if I had the opportunity and lucked out (have a 00-01 pair but all yellowed) ...

I was ecstatic, opened to the box to see swirled patent leather with terrible glue spots/swirls and stains all over, some white marks embedded on the toes of the patent leather , and the white midsole has some smudging/black marks! What a POS, like the releases and practice of Nike aren't so bad enough to make this almost not even worth trying for, but then to get an example like this? Blah

Rant off

Are you going to send them back?

I posted my pair on Craigslist NY for trade (needed a half size bigger) and got 3 offers of $350 so for people thinking these won't be selling, you're fooling yourself. Don't get me wrong, if you can negotiate with someone to convince them to go lower, by all means, go for it..But don't fool yourself thinking these will drop below $300..if you see a good deal for something in the area of $320, go for it and stop being cheap..Part of the reason some people can't move their pairs is because there are so many listings on CL/eBay that people feel they should wait..But once the amount of pairs being sold decreases, the price will not go any lower..Basic supply n demand

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by retro23phan

much love bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 I'm 2 minutes away from their Cerritos hub but I have to wait until tomorrow
does yours still say the Memphis, departure scan?  mines are suppose to come in tomorrow and i still have no update since memphis...getting nervous 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
on the same boat. bay area here

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Just left SC. You it's bad when you see a group of hipsters askin management bout Concords.

Is that a yay or nay on their restocl?

Originally Posted by senor chang

damn missed the restock at arden fair

It wasnt a real restock if your talking about this mornings shippment.  They got like 5 pairs I beleive.  7, 7.5,8,9, and 9.5.  Talk to the manager and he says those arent restocks.  he considers restocks 20, 30, 40 pair.  This was around 1pm today.  Unless they got more in after

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

mad.gif
 I'm 2 minutes away from their Cerritos hub but I have to wait until tomorrow
does yours still say the Memphis, departure scan?  mines are suppose to come in tomorrow and i still have no update since memphis...getting nervous 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
on the same boat. bay area here
well in a way its good to hear someone else from the bay has the same shipping info and its not just mine...
did you end up copping at a store as well retro23phan?

well in a way its good to hear someone else from the bay has the same shipping info and its not just mine...
did you end up copping at a store as well retro23phan?
not in stores, i bought from urban industry. i am awaiting the NDC shipment to see which is the worst quality so i will wear that. i am hoping it updates tonight or tomorrow morning and just say out for delivery. if that is the case then i will bring my camping chair and wait for the UPS (concords) Fedex (black/del sol kobe VII) guy to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom