Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

it sounds like alot of you out there are getting your orders from CT....i still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from CT but they keep emailing me stating it's been dispatched to warehouse. should i be worried? are there people out there still waiting for a shipping confirmation from CT? i'm starting to become impatient

I'm pretty much over getting these at this point.way too much of a hassle and no way in hell am I paying over 200 for these.My Cannons will do for now

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

drop a couple of these to avoid any mishaps and replace them when you see the bag become dark...

silica_packet_0410-md.jpg
I got the gel packs, but was planning to leave paper in too, was just wondering about whether that was still a concern or not.
you are rrrrreally gonna question Nike & JBs quality in the last couple of years???

wa ever you do dont put the pack DIRECTLY on the sole
Re: where to get the packs, just tag along with a chick the next time they go shoe shopping. Ask the shoe stores if they have any extra silica packs and they're usually cool about it.
For the gamers out there, most video game peripherals (Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc) come with a few. Not sure how effective they were, my Space Jams with two packs taped to the inside of the box still saw some orange. 
indifferent.gif

I got the gel packs, but was planning to leave paper in too, was just wondering about whether that was still a concern or not.
you are rrrrreally gonna question Nike & JBs quality in the last couple of years???

wa ever you do dont put the pack DIRECTLY on the sole
Its the paper not the shoes, I've read on here some time ago that its not a concern anymore with the paper they put in newer shoes, but someone else saying it is now. Not questioning JBs quality, just no clue what kind of paper they use nowadays.

And yeah I wanted to just keep the paper in the box, so I could put pack under it away from shoe.
One thing i found to work well is rice based on my experience. Rice is a great moisture absorbent. I used to use it back in middle school and high school. The paper they use now feels much better than the paper that was being used early 00's. Not sure about the chemical reaction it'll have on your shoes though.. never thought of this... hmmm.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Any word on NTNY getting a restock? Since Boston is on that bulls**t!
mad.gif

When they usually restock, do you have any idea if it's through phone orders a store pick up?

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

guess its not meant 4 me 2 get these

X2

Its crazy that I was able to cop the lebron china 9s off a restock online but cant find these concords.
Chinas were much more limited than these.but obviously theres a higher demand for concords. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

must have been the last to receive a ship email from EC, but they are finally on the way

nah im still waiting. ordered the 14th. but they said they would make my order a priority today. we shall see.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

must have been the last to receive a ship email from EC, but they are finally on the way

nah im still waiting. ordered the 14th. but they said they would make my order a priority today. we shall see.
damn b. they really lack organization with their handling of preorders. my pair was just picked up by fed ex. expected delivery date is the 4th.....
grin.gif

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Will post pics later tonight after work!

i was so on the fence about getting these because i'm a girl and they look a little bulky, but i am so glad i copped them regardless. i can't wait to rock these in the summer!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!
Congrats man. I can just imagine how happy you are. Good luck on your 3rd.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

damn b. they really lack organization with their handling of preorders. my pair was just picked up by fed ex. expected delivery date is the 4th.....
grin.gif

yup i asked them how the 23rd orders ship before the 14th pre orders, and they could not give me an answer, just an i dont know how those orders shipped before yours.

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

People that received their shipment from Crooked, which carrier did they use to send them? UPS? FED-EX? USPS? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

I think he was 1st in line at South Coast. He went to ANOTHER place after that, but left after he was 100th in line with only 10 pairs up for grabs. Congrats man.

Originally Posted by nugget33

For those who received their pairs from overseas, did you get hit with the custom fees?
Just got my pairs from hanon no custom fees they marked it as a gift and under $250 thanks hanon
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

it sounds like alot of you out there are getting your orders from CT....i still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from CT but they keep emailing me stating it's been dispatched to warehouse. should i be worried? are there people out there still waiting for a shipping confirmation from CT? i'm starting to become impatient

If you ordered using the free Sneakersaver shipping option, you will not get a tracking number and your shoes will arrive most likely between Jan. 9th-12th.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Congrats man. I can just imagine how happy you are. Good luck on your 3rd.
Thank you, thank you!! If your still trying to cop, I would keep your ear to the ground cos restocks are out there. They may be small quantities, but they are popping up left and right. I hit two in 12 hours and had the option of a 3rd but didn't wanna drive up to LA. Best of luck to ya fam, you'll get yours just stay positive!

Originally Posted by cguy610

yeah I heard wesminster mall was getting pairs today. I had a feeling both would have a lot of people and my cousins want a pair. I advised my cousins to hit up WSS in the OC for theirs and they got lucky. Minimal line. They got theirs for $140. I gave them some $40 value groupons I got last month worth $20 and they came up. My boy this morning told me he got the last 9.5 & 10 @ Carson WSS this morning. Hopefully he isn't lying. I'll find out later.

Back
Top Bottom