Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

must have been the last to receive a ship email from EC, but they are finally on the way

nah im still waiting. ordered the 14th. but they said they would make my order a priority today. we shall see.
yeah I ordered on the 14th too....hope they come thru for you cashm0ney ......i was getting a tad worried since everyone else that ordered on RD were getting them shipped

Originally Posted by nugget33

For those who received their pairs from overseas, did you get hit with the custom fees?

None for me, but got lucky. Ordered 3 pair from EC and they shipped them all separately. Friend of mine ordered 4 or 5 from them and they're all coming at once...no word on his fees yet. Will know when they get here. I know he had to fill out the customs form though.

closed mouths dont get fed..... just got a pair for $200.64 shipped
pimp.gif
my hunt is almost over i still need to get my daughters pair for the summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow awesome........how did you work that out?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

People that received their shipment from Crooked, which carrier did they use to send them? UPS? FED-EX? USPS? Thanks in advance.

I didn't get mine yet but someone who did said USPS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good $&@! ..... Im still hunting a 12 down... My luck ain't that good though.. Lol

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Is Chicago still dry Coldcity

dry as the sahara...... i got these from overseas one of the sites thats already been tapped out weeks ago looked out for me........ the rep held my sz for me on some extra secret g14 classified $+@... i aint even mad
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep your eyes open for restocks at local stores. I just happened to catch a restock at a Footaction earlier in the week in Atlanta. I thought I had missed my last chance to get a a pair after the release-day chaos, but lucked out in the end.

Alright I'm officially done with Crooked Tongues, getting my refund for two size 11s I ordered by filing a dispute through Paypal. What a terrible company. THEY SENT ME A TRACKING NUMBER FOR ONE OF MY ORDERS THAT IS BEING DELIVERED IN HONG KONG! On top of that they are shady and won't talk to you over the phone about your order. Never again! Crooked Tongues and End Clothing suck!

dry as the sahara...... i got these from overseas one of the sites thats already been tapped out weeks ago looked out for me........ the rep held my sz for me on some extra secret g14 classified $+@... i aint even mad
laugh.gif

glad you got your pair.
i was thinking it might have been that last 12 i saw on one site this morn.
wondering how many heads placed an order on that lone wolf.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by nugget33

For those who received their pairs from overseas, did you get hit with the custom fees?
Just got my pairs from hanon no custom fees they marked it as a gift and under $250 thanks hanon
happy.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Happy to hear you finally got your pairs man.

My second pair from H-S is out for delivery now. Too bad I'm out of town until tomorrow. Looks like it's back to the post office for me when I get back. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif

glad you got your pair.
i was thinking it might have been that last 12 i saw on one site this morn.
wondering how many heads placed an order on that lone wolf.

i think your talking about n%$##@$%%ks(a NT'er pm'ed me @ 5am about them but i didnt see it until 9:30 when i got to wk) i didnt order from them i placed my order over the phone w/ the rep & he walked my sz 12 down to the packing dept i should have them on next friday
pimp.gif

Congrats on that Socal restock. That place was about an hour plus from me. I have to be at work at 830 so there was no way I would of camped out.

Still looking for a restock around the 818 SOCAL.

Nice to see the people that didn't get a pair getting them with restocks little by little. My pair comes in today! Won't see them until I get off work tonight. I'll post pictures ASAP.

Good to hear that some of you guys that originally missed out. Looks like Austin is not getting any restocks. :/ I'll just keep watching online....I've already missed like 3 pairs online by a few seconds ...

Back
Top Bottom