Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by windosw95

AIR_JORDAN_V_RETRO_BLACK-BLK-MET_WM-8__23622_zoom.JPG

Soleawesome looks fishy. Real fishy. That image is from soleawesome of the 2000 retro V's 3m tongue, but that clearly does not look like 3m.

I feel you but sole collector and sneaker shoe box say they're legit. I don't know what to believe

Seriously these shoes sold out everywhere and everyone looking for a pair and you see the site have pairs and think they legit? It's a reason no one have order from them. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
nevermind the 3m, look at that stitching on the jumpman! whats THAT?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I don't get why they're listed as being legit by sole collecter

Could be a lot of different things.
Maybe they initially sold legit stuff but now they don't, or maybe the store that was legit shut down and someone else is just using the name because people have heard of it. I'm sure Sole Collector doesn't update their list or re-verify the list very frequently. 

Doesn't really matter though. Don't buy anything from them.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by maxdunker

You mad Zyzz? So I'm getting the stank face cuz I bought a pair of pretty much B-Grades from AR? A pair that does look better than most mall store pairs. Whatever broski. Aren't you a reseller by the way? Anyways here are some quick flicks, I'm still hungover from last night so not my best shots. I'll take pics tomorrow in the AM w/natural light. 

Ok AR pair is on the right, Niketown pair on the left. Draw your own conclusions. 

The soles on the right look too blue, apart from the 23 on the back they look pretty much similar.

Anybody else notice how the second lace hole / holder / whatever you want to call it from the BOTTOM, doesn't line up the same on these pairs? AR has his lace pillar looking thing coming down straight into the dip of the patent leather on the side. the NT pair has it's lace pillar coming behind it.. I'll check my two RD pairs in a second to see if maybe that NT pair is different or if the AR pair is different. But as stated above, the blue tint is completely different. No comment on complaints. I just think that you got lucky with this pair from Randy the Shoe Maker. And they better be close to RD pairs considering the money you put out for them
eyes.gif
Can the original person who posted these pics please show the left shoe heal of both pairs. I have been wondering this because I am searching for a sz 9.5 for a decent price and if I am going to buy a pair of Concords 2011 I would like to see the spacing of the jumpman from the heal. Thanks Fellas

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Originally Posted by spizike231

The soles on the right look too blue, apart from the 23 on the back they look pretty much similar.

Anybody else notice how the second lace hole / holder / whatever you want to call it from the BOTTOM, doesn't line up the same on these pairs? AR has his lace pillar looking thing coming down straight into the dip of the patent leather on the side. the NT pair has it's lace pillar coming behind it.. I'll check my two RD pairs in a second to see if maybe that NT pair is different or if the AR pair is different. But as stated above, the blue tint is completely different. No comment on complaints. I just think that you got lucky with this pair from Randy the Shoe Maker. And they better be close to RD pairs considering the money you put out for them
eyes.gif
Can the original person who posted these pics please show the left shoe heal of both pairs. I have been wondering this because I am searching for a sz 9.5 for a decent price and if I am going to buy a pair of Concords 2011 I would like to see the spacing of the jumpman from the heal. Thanks Fellas

4 pages back

http://niketalk.com/srepl...se-thread-12-23-11--BUYI

This thread is for conversations about the Concords, wether that is helping others to find a pair or not. No one can dictate what exactly we should be conversating about unless the conversation strays from the topic, try helping yourselves for once and stop relying on a thread to score yourself a pair.

no1 is relying on any1 in this thread. You must be one of the folks who have a pair already bcuz if you did you wouldnt have made that statement!
going thru hundreds of pages on #$*+%$%! trying to find valuable info is ridiculous 

windosw95 wrote:

Soleawesome looks fishy. Real fishy. That image is from soleawesome of the 2000 retro V's 3m tongue, but that clearly does not look like 3m.

Pic is LEGIT.

1999/2000 Vs had a fabric type reflective 3M material just like the pic posted. This fabric material reflects much brighter than the new "plastic" reflective material.

Old school Jumpmans also had the "butt-crack" on MJ.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

windosw95 wrote:

Pic is LEGIT.

1999/2000 Vs had a fabric type reflective 3M material just like the pic posted. This fabric material reflects much brighter than the new "plastic" reflective material.

laugh.gif

*sigh* these kids don't know what's going on period. couldnt tell a fake pair of spongebob 4's if it slapped em in the face.
and now those 5's are fake? complaining about the stitching on the 2000's? I guess the 2011's are made better.

and @ that youtube video: I busted out laughing at damn 5am! that heffer is scuffing up her Kahnquorts!!!

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

can someone explain to me exactly how these early release pairs are "unauthorized"? I mean, there's no way in the world Nike and Jordan don't know about these sites. So, since they do know about these sites, why don't they do anything to stop them? It seems like they're unauthorized in the sense that they're never actually put in records, but authorized because Nike allows this to keep happening. 
Two words: Free Publicity

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

windosw95 wrote:

Pic is LEGIT.

laugh.gif

I can admit when I'm wrong. I've never had the privilege to own the 1999/2000, only the 2007, which I based my conclusion on. Thanks for dropping some knowledge though, now I know.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

Just got off the phone with DHL as my package from snipes has been in the same status. They said the package is being handed off to USPS and was given a new tracking number to be used on USPS.com.

just picked my babies up at the post office!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sent from NDC

bad thing is I have to go to the office first so I cant check my pairs right now
ohwell.gif

I was amazed on how much of a box size difference there is between a 12.5 and a 13
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

For all you folks checking ebay.... as I've told all my friends... prices will come down.

Just wait them out.

People asking 400 + = crack heads.
People asking 350 + = will still get some business from hype
People asking $300 or so - have some time to get frantic folks who feel as though they are close to a win and will keep bidding.

Soon folks will realize there are MANY sizes out there and resellers will want to sell these off as other releases happen.

Patience is ALWAYS key.

Originally Posted by mri95

what are you guys complaining about now? fakes! ppl having too many pairs! early releases!
there is still ppl in this thread that look everyday for a pair of their own, JUST ONE PAIR!
like cmon now, if your not gonna help ppl out in trying to find a pair of their own for a reasonable price, just %@$*!
this thread is now over 600 pages n the last 300 to 400 have bben about ppl complaining about NOTHING AT ALL!
smh if your not helping out please stop posting bcuz this thread has become irrelevant

As one of the people still looking and coming to this post multiple times daily
laugh.gif
I agree.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

For all you folks checking ebay.... as I've told all my friends... prices will come down.

Just wait them out.

People asking 400 + = crack heads.
People asking 350 + = will still get some business from hype
People asking $300 or so - have some time to get frantic folks who feel as though they are close to a win and will keep bidding.

Soon folks will realize there are MANY sizes out there and resellers will want to sell these off as other releases happen.

Patience is ALWAYS key.
Exaclty. The fake ballin resellers are gonna start missing that STACK they spent on the 5 pairs when it's not movin like it's supposed to. Christmas is over and people are examining the funds they really have now 

could not contain myself so I just straight pulled em out in my office 
happy.gif

after a quick check, quality seems on point on mine, will check them thoroughly when i get back home
pimp.gif

celebratory cigar on the cop of the concords
happy.gif

So people are still in denial over those early release pairs?? After all the debate and jewels that have been dropped over the past four-five months 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom