Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by All Ready

usps delivered for snipes

sorry for askin but ur in houston if I recall correctly, right?? And did usps ever update or did it just show up?? Mine updated Monday saying they were processed thru sort facility in nj but won't tell me if it went through customs yet or not. Any info is appreciated

so eastbay twitter said that some became available because of canceled orders, eastbay rep said it was a website error.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Eastbay ryan - if a restock does happen, will it go to platinum members first? Gold? Or general pop?
We can't make a definitive statement on that at this time, sorry. That would be decided after we knew we would be getting the restock.

EastbayRep - Ryan

For those who ordered from natterjacks, I received the email saying it was shipped on the 30th. I never received a tracking number, but I did get an email saying it would be here by end of next week.

I actually received my pairs from them yesterday, they shipped DHL express! Sent out on the 30th, received on the 3rd.

Like all pairs shown already there were a few imperfections, but I'm glad I got mine. Just wanted to ease the minds of those who ordered from them. Oh and i paid with PayPal, no notice of paying customs fees yet. :crossing fingers:

Originally Posted by spadil5

so eastbay twitter said that some became available because of canceled orders, eastbay rep said it was a website error.

its called lying

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by bigsupa

OK CAN SOME ONE GIMME THE CLIFFS ON LEGIT VS. NON LEGIT??

ALSO IM NOT SCREAMING...CAPS ARE LOCKED @ WORK

Im soooooo anxious to see ALL the replies from ALL the quasi Nike Production analysts lololol.... 
Its been cracking me up to read all the critiques of the guys side by side pics.  First... if someone happened to have an OG pair of Concords and did a side by side comparison of the recent release there would be a LARGE contingent SWEARING one of them were fakes.

Guys... give it up... its been said.. proven WITH pics and restated.... LEGIT Production pairs  vary from pair to pair shoe to shoe.  Stop acting like an authority KILLING the reputation of sites over something you are NOT an authority on.  I say this not to be a D about it, but seriously to consider yourselves authorities on whats fake and what not is completely crazy at this point.

Let these folks enjoy their shoes and stop stating stuff you really yourselves arent sure about.

Exactly!!! And I am not saying this to make myself feel better about a pre release pair I bought because I waited lol... I was fortunate to get 1 pair size 11 from FNL, and let me say, they are pieces of shlt... The worst quality ever, crazy glue stains/smudges , orange peeled patent leather, glue marks on the mesh, white marks on patent leather on toebox Lmaooo .... Yet these were a release pair! I must say, these suppose b grade 'fake' pre release pairs look 100 x better than my bs release pair! Oh well

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Anyone else who ordered from CT and used sneaker saver recieve their pairs yet.
Ordered mine on release day with sneaker saver, and my tracking number says they cleared customs today and are at the delivery depot. Hopefully will get tomorrow. Live in Chicago

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Eastbay ryan - if a restock does happen, will it go to platinum members first? Gold? Or general pop?
We can't make a definitive statement on that at this time, sorry. That would be decided after we knew we would be getting the restock.

EastbayRep - Ryan
translation  - he doesnt make those decisions

So my NATTERJACK's size 11 came in today via DHL, never received any shipping info or tracking. My second 11.5 pair from my end clothing came in yesterday and it wasn't even double boxed however jordan box was still in good shape . Damn wee-taads.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

sorry for askin but ur in houston if I recall correctly, right?? And did usps ever update or did it just show up?? Mine updated Monday saying they were processed thru sort facility in nj but won't tell me if it went through customs yet or not. Any info is appreciated

my tracking was accurate, said it was in houston and everything

Originally Posted by ColdCity

its called lying

I'm gonna say that those Concords were definitely on the site available to purchase. Yesterday I ordered a size 10.5 in the Last Shots on an unexpected restock of common sizes which are now gone and were not there 2 days ago when I placed an order for FNL. I was waiitng for FNL to ship my order from this past weekend and happened to check Eastbay to see if they had em available while waiting for an FNL rep on hold to see what the holdup was and they did. Just got tracking info for em too 
smile.gif
 . I would definitely say keep checkin the Eastbay site for random restocks.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

yah got mine today as well with sneakersaver delivered the 26th ordered preorder and quality is on point (few glue stains and threads I removed tho no big deal)
Where you locate dif you do not mind me asking im in NYC and just want to gauge more or less when to anticipate my pairs.

I'm in NYC also and received my CT Sneakersaver order this morning. Your order might come tomorrow. I saw another member in Cali received his pair yesterday from CT, sneakersaver order also.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

my tracking was accurate, said it was in houston and everything

appreciate it bro! Judt one more question did it ever say it was at/cleared customs?

Originally Posted by BCBP

Ordered mine on release day with sneaker saver, and my tracking number says they cleared customs today and are at the delivery depot. Hopefully will get tomorrow. Live in Chicago

Mine look to be leaving the UK today.  Hoping for a Saturday delivery here in NJ.

Finishline- FAILED

1. I ordered two pairs on the 23rd during the FNL glitch online...

2. Charged for two pair when shipped...

3. Shipping confirmation received on the 26th...

4. Package received on 1/3/12 containing a single doubleboxed pair

I was chareged for two pairs, received one... Now I'm pending investigation out my cash/ or second pair. We all know what's up with the restocks so I'm not getting that second pair.

$+$....

apparently the eastbay guy who updates twitter isn't on speaking terms with the eastbay guy who updates nt.
maybe they had a little water cooler or smoke break tiff.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

to those who ordered from snipes, i hope no foul play happens with your order

i received both of mine yesterday and the shipping boxes were so mangled that you could see the jordan box thru the shipping box

the jordan boxes were in perfect condition it's just that tOhe shipping box is alot bigger and really thin
What company delivered the Snipes order? I imagine mine should be in the US now or soon. Left for US on the 28th....DHL site been stuck at 60% since.

It delivers via USPS. Use your order number cl... From the dhl tracker. Mine were ordered the same time as you and still showing handoff to USPS in Germany

Finishline- FAILED

I was charged for two pairs, received one... Now I'm pending investigation out my cash/ or second pair. We all know what's up with the restocks so I'm not getting that second pair, and they're putting me through the process on a refund.

!@@....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freezyfreeky wrote:

apparently the eastbay guy who updates twitter isn't on speaking terms with the eastbay guy who updates nt.
maybe they had a little water cooler or smoke break tiff.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nukleup

Finishline- FAILED

I was chareged for two pairs, received one... Now I'm pending investigation out my cash/ or second pair. We all know what's up with the restocks so I'm not getting that second pair.

$+$....

i hope they arent giving you a hard time thinking your lying about only gettin one..... or maybe somebody in the post office/fedex/ups/dhl took a pair & still was nice enough to not swipe both

yah got mine today as well with sneakersaver delivered the 26th ordered preorder and quality is on point (few glue stains and threads I removed tho no big deal)
Where you locate dif you do not mind me asking im in NYC and just want to gauge more or less when to anticipate my pairs.

also NY (upstate)

I'm still waiting on my last pair from them. I got a shipping confirmation e-mail on the 26th as well. Hopefully it's delivered tomorrow.
Do we have to sign for them? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

man @+%...my CT "EMS EXPRESS" order has been chillin at customs for 5 days!!! (shipped 12/28, into customs 12/29, processing through sort 12/30 and stuck there)

I expected it to be delivered last week, then yesterday, now today still nothing. And why is it at customs in NY when I'm in California???

Back
Top Bottom