Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Did I start something?
laugh.gif
. CG's and SJ's are not on the same level as Concord's, the hype for these will always keep the price HIGH.

how can you put the CG in the same category as the SJ's.
IMHO
1.SJ

2.Concord/Breds

3.CG/Columbia

The concords are only going high cause they are newer (icey) and the hype is crazy right now. I think in a year  the concords will be at the same level as DS SJs...
Brotha, you obviously missed the bus! Concords>ALL, to the EMPTEENTH power! SJ's are nice and Columbias are clean as well, but they can't lay a finger on the Concords.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by All Ready

my tracking was accurate, said it was in houston and everything
Do you remember what date they sent your shoe out?  Mine was sent out the 23rd....hmm.  Thanks in advance.

27th I believe EDIT:Lol that wasn't directed to me
mine shipped on the 21st, i caught it when it was on preorder

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Brett19648

wrong... your making it seem like the average person can go find a pair of Concords for $225. Not saying it will be impossible to do, but $225 will never be the average going rate.
When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.

Bro, cmon. Now you know good and well these things aren't going to have a settled market value of $225. Now will somebody on earth get the chance to snatch a steal from somebody who has no clue what he's doing? Yes, but that will be one in about every 5,000 auctions lol. This is THE SHOE that the entire shoe community has been waiting for. 
No one said anything about the market value being that price. I'm talking about making it my cause to find one pair for that much. And I'm confident I will. Won't be easy, but I plan to make it happen somehow.

Maaaaan, those eastbay kicks AINT there LOL. Just when people were gonna leave it alone, this dude mentions them again and heeeere we go lolol Eastbay is OUT yall. 

Did I start something?
laugh.gif
. CG's and SJ's are not on the same level as Concord's, the hype for these will always keep the price HIGH.

IMHO
1.SJ

2.Concord/Breds

3.CG/Columbia

The concords are only going high cause they are newer (icey) and the hype is crazy right now. I think in a year  the concords will be at the same level as DS SJs...
Brotha, you obviously missed the bus! Concords>ALL, to the EMPTEENTH power! SJ's are nice and Columbias are clean as well, but they can't lay a finger on the Concords.
It's 100% opinion. I agree because I like the Concords the best purely based on the colorway. But you can't say one it "better" than the other, it's subjective.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

funny. pics or wolf tickets, everyone has been on that all day. If true, congrats . . . so I'm not hatin', jus' callin' wolf tickets
I was only joking guys 
laugh.gif
 and wth is a wolf ticket?

exactly^

my top 3 could interchange for the most part but i feel...
1)bred
2)SJ (from 2000)
3)Concord
4)Columbia
5)CG

When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.

Bro, cmon. Now you know good and well these things aren't going to have a settled market value of $225. Now will somebody on earth get the chance to snatch a steal from somebody who has no clue what he's doing? Yes, but that will be one in about every 5,000 auctions lol. This is THE SHOE that the entire shoe community has been waiting for. 
No one said anything about the market value being that price. I'm talking about making it my cause to find one pair for that much. And I'm confident I will. Won't be easy, but I plan to make it happen somehow.
I definitely can't say anything about that. If you go hunting, you will eventually get your kill. It might not be easy or fun, but you will probably find what you're lookin for. 

1a. concord
1b. Bred
2. SJ
3. Columbia
4. Coolgrey

i think these will settle approximately $250. obviously with some going for less and others more

IMHO
1.SJ

2.Concord/Breds

3.CG/Columbia

It's 100% opinion. I agree because I like the Concords the best purely based on the colorway. But you can't say one it "better" than the other, it's subjective.
You're absolutely right, because the Black/Reds were my favorite in '95, wore those joints until I started to wear HOLES into the soles lol, but the Concords are just so high above the rest now, IMO

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)
*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Can't stand the attitude of dudes like this! If you want all of us to have the same things at the same prices, you need to leave this democracy and move a communist regime. Things have been like this for all of time, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss and those that hit get to take advantage of supply and demand, but to be maaad that some people got more than one while you got none is just childish. Pony up and buy one seconday market or stay in the corner and sulk that you got none. Just try to keep it down.
Strong post to sig correlation. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I have sizes 6, 6.5, 11, & 12 Concords in multiples with receipts and will entertain

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Sorry to bring it up again..
But to those who own early release specimens..
Does the inside of the box have a stamp like this?
f8936f6469b6bc19d6ee9548effbe90471dbaea3_r.jpg

I ask because I am considering trading an acquaintance for a different size plus some cash on his end.
I'm just looking for any details or giveways that would help differentiate the early releases from the real deal holyfields.

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the boxBut my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp.Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????

it's funny that the perception of what shoe is nicer looking changes with the order of release

at one point the cool greys were the illest pair to people mainly because they were one of the last to release

Did I start something?
laugh.gif

IMHO
1.SJ

2.Concord/Breds

3.CG/Columbia

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 come on son, that sh cray

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Sorry to bring it up again..
But to those who own early release specimens..
Does the inside of the box have a stamp like this?
f8936f6469b6bc19d6ee9548effbe90471dbaea3_r.jpg

I ask because I am considering trading an acquaintance for a different size plus some cash on his end.
I'm just looking for any details or giveways that would help differentiate the early releases from the real deal holyfields.

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the boxBut my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp.Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????
Mine also has the stamp inside the box and its also Finishline pair. I also noticed both my shoes have different dates on the tags inside of the shoes. One is marked in June and the other July

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

funny. pics or wolf tickets, everyone has been on that all day. If true, congrats . . . so I'm not hatin', jus' callin' wolf tickets

Wolf Tickets
laugh.gif

You guys crack me up  
roll.gif

I've seen pairs of CG's and SJ's in size 9-10 go for 230-240 shipped here on NT over the past 2 years. When a seller needs to sell them, they just off them. I'd say 60% of pairs bought were resellers and people who stocked up hoping to get their one pair for free. You can see listings on Craigslist too. Same sellers keep posting the same pair cheaper and cheaper. I coulda got a pair of size 9.5 Concords for $280 right now. I have my 4 pairs so I had no need to get them, but if you are patient and wait, you will catch a reseller who needs to off them.

I'd say the boat has passed for the SJ's though, 2 yrs old already, they go for a lot more than they did a year ago. Sweet spot for these is 6-8 months after release. Resellers start to feel it and are willing to work with people.

MARKET PRICE is always much higher than deals you can get, but if you hunt, the deals are there. They had a TON of these Concords made. No need to jump the gun and pay 2x retail...

Concords are a love/hate for me.  I love the way they look, but I hate the way the soles age; I'd buy the shoes over and over if Nike would release these once a year. 

Back
Top Bottom