Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

funny. pics or wolf tickets, everyone has been on that all day. If true, congrats . . . so I'm not hatin', jus' callin' wolf tickets
I was only joking guys 
laugh.gif
 and wth is a wolf ticket?
tee hee.
i was wondering the same thing. i thought i just came out of a coma and completely missed the new slang for ducktales.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Concords are a love/hate for me.  I love the way they look, but I hate the way the soles age; I'd buy the shoes over and over if Nike would release these once a year. 

if they did that, they would still sell out, and hype will die down, value would go down too. but thats fine with me. i just want to wear these

This thread is useless. This thread haddddd great info, about 2 months ago, but in the past month or so, this thread has been an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!! Speculations on restocks by BUMS really needs to stop. Hating needs to stop. The lying needs to fking stop! A lot of idiots need to "cancel" their thread replies, cause, you have nothingggg useful to say other than some BULL ishhhhh lies. All those who couldn't get a pair, didn't put in enough legwork...those who missed out, deserve that *+%- no matter how long "you've been in da game." all the true heads,ordered off preorders@250-300 months ago bc they knew the craziness that would come w this release.... So, young or old, if u missed this release, it's on you!!!$%+# w the HATE.

Most of you who missed out, should've been following NT a few months ago, cause people were willing to help out on this release for retail. The joke is on you.......lol!!!!-we won't see these same hypebeasts, needing help well after RD, until the "all white spacejams" release. Smdh.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)
*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Can't stand the attitude of dudes like this! If you want all of us to have the same things at the same prices, you need to leave this democracy and move a communist regime. Things have been like this for all of time, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss and those that hit get to take advantage of supply and demand, but to be maaad that some people got more than one while you got none is just childish. Pony up and buy one seconday market or stay in the corner and sulk that you got none. Just try to keep it down.
Strong post to sig correlation. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I have sizes 6, 6.5, 11, & 12 Concords in multiples with receipts and will entertain
It is what it is, but if I wanted or needed to SELL common sense says that I wouldn't be on NT, but rather flooding ebay with the rest of the knuckleheads raking in $400+. I don't mind keeping every pair, but if somebody needs a pair, I GOT IT. <---- that's JUST for you. Now you can go to the corner with o'll boy and sulk.  Stonecold
indifferent.gif

^ when did you order your pair from snipes? and did you get a tracking number? it just says shipped on my order status

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This thread is useless. This thread haddddd great info, about 2 months ago, but in the past month or so, this thread has been an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!! Speculations on restocks by BUMS really needs to stop. Hating needs to stop. The lying needs to fking stop! A lot of idiots need to "cancel" their thread replies, cause, you have nothingggg useful to say other than some BULL ishhhhh lies. All those who couldn't get a pair, didn't put in enough legwork...those who missed out, deserve that *+%- no matter how long "you've been in da game." all the true heads,ordered off preorders@250-300 months ago bc they knew the craziness that would come w this release.... So, young or old, if u missed this release, it's on you!!!$%+# w the HATE.

Most of you who missed out, should've been following NT a few months ago, cause people were willing to help out on this release for retail. The joke is on you.......lol!!!!-we won't see these same hypebeasts, needing help well after RD, until the "all white spacejams" release. Smdh.
EXACTLY! Guys are SERIOUSLY upset at people who ended up with more than 1 SMH, or better yet, some of these dudes are even starting out their post saying "I still can't find a pair" and ended it with, "I'm glad I missed out because the quality looks blah blah blah". Guys, it happens every decent release. Some folks get them and some dont.

Been following thread since June, made friends, copped more pairs than i ever hoped for. Do your homework, and you wont miss out.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This thread is useless. This thread haddddd great info, about 2 months ago, but in the past month or so, this thread has been an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!! Speculations on restocks by BUMS really needs to stop. Hating needs to stop. The lying needs to fking stop! A lot of idiots need to "cancel" their thread replies, cause, you have nothingggg useful to say other than some BULL ishhhhh lies. All those who couldn't get a pair, didn't put in enough legwork...those who missed out, deserve that +%*- no matter how long "you've been in da game." all the true heads,ordered off preorders@250-300 months ago bc they knew the craziness that would come w this release.... So, young or old, if u missed this release, it's on you!!!!#*! w the HATE.

Thanks for your useful post

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Been following thread since June, made friends, copped more pairs than i ever hoped for. Do your homework, and you wont miss out.

LMAO @ homework. You GED having fool.

This isn't about homework. This is mainly about location and luck. Talking about Baby money, I got your baby money.

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the boxBut my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp.Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????
Mine also has the stamp inside the box and its also Finishline pair. I also noticed both my shoes have different dates on the tags inside of the shoes. One is marked in June and the other July
any shoe box that comes from legit means has that stamp
that stamp means it when through quality inspection  (but we all know nike quality is a joke)

Anyone ever switch the soles out for ones with more support? Any specific ones that fit good? I'm thinking of putting different ones in once I decide to wear them.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the boxBut my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp.Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????
Mine also has the stamp inside the box and its also Finishline pair. I also noticed both my shoes have different dates on the tags inside of the shoes. One is marked in June and the other July
that stamp means it when through quality inspection  (but we all know nike quality is a joke)

Nike doesn't even inspect every pair.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Sorry to bring it up again..
But to those who own early release specimens..
Does the inside of the box have a stamp like this?
f8936f6469b6bc19d6ee9548effbe90471dbaea3_r.jpg

I ask because I am considering trading an acquaintance for a different size plus some cash on his end.
I'm just looking for any details or giveways that would help differentiate the early releases from the real deal holyfields.

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the box But my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp. Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????
I bought a pair from SDS and the box does not have the stamp. I also have a pair from Footlocker that does have the stamp

Originally Posted by philaflava1

This isn't about homework. This is mainly about location and luck. Talking about Baby money, I got your baby money.
living in NYC, theres no luck here. put in work.

why you name calling? youre obviously an immature idiot

i am the only idiot right now thats on like 8 different sites (eastbay.com, finishline.com, etc) adding to cart over and over and over again, to maybe hope to get a pair?????

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

i am the only idiot right now thats on like 8 different sites (eastbay.com, finishline.com, etc) adding to cart over and over and over again, to maybe hope to get a pair?????
 That's dedication! You may not score, but I hope you do!!!

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

that stamp means it when�through quality inspection��(but we all know nike�quality�is a joke)

Nike doesn't even inspect every pair.

thats why i said "we all know nike�quality�is a joke "
BTW i wanna bang Alyona with just a pair on concords on and knee high socks on here sexy legs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Slow your role big boy. If you did your homework you could have secure at least one pair, you would have known when these were releasing "unexpectedly" on some Euro sites. 
Don't come on here either acting like you have all the answers about your "insider information" and restocks. So let me just say this, shut up.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by iBodyBoardi

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

I noticed in your 3rd picture the carbon fiber seems to have bumps similar to the cool greys... I have the same thing on the right pair of one of my size US 11... I was going to post pictures but seems like yours have them. Does anybody else in NT have those bumps on the carbon fiber?? My other 3 pairs don't have the bumps

That sucks man. What are you planning to do now w them?

Me nothing. To me little things like that are ok I was just pointing out the imperfections of a mass produced item :smile: and as for the carbon fiber plate yeah it's a bumpy surface and actually I barely got a pair of cool greys so I haven't really gave them a thorough check so I can't compare but I do have the 01 breds and there's a huge difference in the texture of the carbon fiber plate. The breds have more of smooth almost no texture to it
So both your left and right pair have the same bumpy surface on the carbon fiber plate? Only my right shoe had the bumps while all the rest were smooth... JB quality is really bad
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

Honestly, If I were you, I'd try my luck on European sites.  There's a size 8 on stickabush btw.

Back
Top Bottom