Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

will jeans bleed onto these?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Same thing with me! My Finishline pair has the early release paper and a stamp in the inside of the box But my footlocker pair has the shiny new carbon print paper but no stamp. Can anyone else confirm if the Finishline pair had early paper????
I bought a pair from SDS and the box does not have the stamp. I also have a pair from Footlocker that does have the stamp

Thanks for that info.

if you just stayed on this thread like a week before this release you probably wouldve gotten a pair, i didnt do no homework and still got through aint that hard 3 for 3 last 3 years on 11 releases.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Good luck, No Xi ever drops that low unless its used
So when I bought a pair of DS Space Jams for $225 three months ago it wasn't real life?
laugh.gif

Seen plenty of CG's on ebay for less than $200 too. Just have to be selective and thorough when searching. Some users title their listings "Jordan Cool Grey" or "Jordan xis" etc not drawing as many hits as a listing with something like "Air Jordan XI Space Jam Retro 2009 Black Blue 11 III IV V VI Size 11.5".
SDS pairs dont count
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im just playing....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.
I'd have to agree with CeltsFan here. Wait until all the resellers hit the wall after the hype dies down. Cool Greys and Space Jams did the same thing, who's to say these won't either?
Stop arguing about two different things; average price and one time deals are two completely different points.  Deals can always happen; I've seen instances in which people with no clue about Jordans sell OG 1s for 50 bucks on CL, but that doesn't mean that 50 bucks is the going price for OG 1s right?

The average going price for these XIs won't dip below 300 at any point in my opinion.
Co sign!!!  in case you missed it a few pages back I got OG 1's in great shape for $100
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by bigsupa

OK CAN SOME ONE GIMME THE CLIFFS ON LEGIT VS. NON LEGIT??

ALSO IM NOT SCREAMING...CAPS ARE LOCKED @ WORK

Im soooooo anxious to see ALL the replies from ALL the quasi Nike Production analysts lololol.... 
Its been cracking me up to read all the critiques of the guys side by side pics.  First... if someone happened to have an OG pair of Concords and did a side by side comparison of the recent release there would be a LARGE contingent SWEARING one of them were fakes.

Guys... give it up... its been said.. proven WITH pics and restated.... LEGIT Production pairs  vary from pair to pair shoe to shoe.  Stop acting like an authority KILLING the reputation of sites over something you are NOT an authority on.  I say this not to be a D about it, but seriously to consider yourselves authorities on whats fake and what not is completely crazy at this point.

Let these folks enjoy their shoes and stop stating stuff you really yourselves arent sure about.
QFT!!! 

Let em live people, they know where they got em from.....we don't have to remind them all the time. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just dont sell or represent them as retail pairs and I think everyone is cool
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This thread is useless. This thread haddddd great info, about 2 months ago, but in the past month or so, this thread has been an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!! Speculations on restocks by BUMS really needs to stop. Hating needs to stop. The lying needs to fking stop! A lot of idiots need to "cancel" their thread replies, cause, you have nothingggg useful to say other than some BULL ishhhhh lies. All those who couldn't get a pair, didn't put in enough legwork...those who missed out, deserve that *+%- no matter how long "you've been in da game." all the true heads,ordered off preorders@250-300 months ago bc they knew the craziness that would come w this release.... So, young or old, if u missed this release, it's on you!!!$%+# w the HATE.

Most of you who missed out, should've been following NT a few months ago, cause people were willing to help out on this release for retail. The joke is on you.......lol!!!!-we won't see these same hypebeasts, needing help well after RD, until the "all white spacejams" release. Smdh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Muh man!!!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by michael0360

nerd.gif
of course
that's why i rather wear these in the summer time with shorts

So wiht this said, Im sure there are several people looking to wear these months down the road.  If you think about it, it makes zero sense to buy at these crazt prices right now if all your gonna do is rock later, and I mean waaaaaay later in most cases for us.  I figure if you aint ogt em by now, theres no need to stress so much over them.  Just give it some time, move on tothe next and revisit this later when it all settles and cop a pair for a decent price before summer.  Resellers are taking advantage of the thirst that people are showing right now.  I again received a text today from someone asking if I was still interested from a CL posting I inquired about.  He was at $400, then said he would do $375, text me today to tell me if I was still interested he would do $325.   I mean this guy has them up for $350 now on CL.  There was another person who reposted on CL and said he's only doing trades at this point due to all the lowball offers he's been getting.  Its gonna happen folks, please believe resellers are gonna have to give in. 

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by michael0360

nerd.gif
of course
that's why i rather wear these in the summer time with shorts

So wiht this said, Im sure there are several people looking to wear these months down the road.  If you think about it, it makes zero sense to buy at these crazt prices right now if all your gonna do is rock later, and I mean waaaaaay later in most cases for us.  I figure if you aint ogt em by now, theres no need to stress so much over them.  Just give it some time, move on tothe next and revisit this later when it all settles and cop a pair for a decent price before summer.  Resellers are taking advantage of the thirst that people are showing right now.  I again received a text today from someone asking if I was still interested from a CL posting I inquired about.  He was at $400, then said he would do $375, text me today to tell me if I was still interested he would do $325.   I mean this guy has them up for $350 now on CL.  There was another person who reposted on CL and said he's only doing trades at this point due to all the lowball offers he's been getting.  Its gonna happen folks, please believe resellers are gonna have to give in. 

ebay resellers are re-listing like theres no tomorrow.  its just sad that people feel such desperation and need for instant gratification over shoes.  its simple, make them eat their stock and secondary market prices will be reasonable.  i cant believe the prices considering how many early release fakes have flooded the market and ripe for shady swap outs.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)

*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Can't stand the attitude of dudes like this! If you want all of us to have the same things at the same prices, you need to leave this democracy and move a communist regime. Things have been like this for all of time, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss and those that hit get to take advantage of supply and demand, but to be maaad that some people got more than one while you got none is just childish. Pony up and buy one seconday market or stay in the corner and sulk that you got none. Just try to keep it down.

this whole scenario kinda reminds me about the whole economic/capitalist 1 percent dilemma where the dudes who got more cash get more for their money and bank on it by reselling. more for the haves and less for the have-nots. no offense to nori or 160 or whoever moving that money if thats what you do so be it im just saying them concords have alot more value to some people who were eager to cop 1 pair when they probably missed out in 95/00/06. forget retail now they might shell out more money just for 1.

im not talking occupy jb/nike im saying this activity isnt what is used to be and people gotta come up harder for something that was childs play

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This thread is useless. This thread haddddd great info, about 2 months ago, but in the past month or so, this thread has been an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!! Speculations on restocks by BUMS really needs to stop. Hating needs to stop. The lying needs to fking stop! A lot of idiots need to "cancel" their thread replies, cause, you have nothingggg useful to say other than some BULL ishhhhh lies. All those who couldn't get a pair, didn't put in enough legwork...those who missed out, deserve that *+%- no matter how long "you've been in da game." all the true heads,ordered off preorders@250-300 months ago bc they knew the craziness that would come w this release.... So, young or old, if u missed this release, it's on you!!!$%+# w the HATE.

Most of you who missed out, should've been following NT a few months ago, cause people were willing to help out on this release for retail. The joke is on you.......lol!!!!-we won't see these same hypebeasts, needing help well after RD, until the "all white spacejams" release. Smdh.

cool story

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

99.9% chance of Duck Wolf Tale Tickets.  Link and inventory was gone just after 8 AM this morning.

^
I meant that the inventory off of the site was gone after 8 AM this morning, link has been active since release day.

Just wondering how much does 2001 Concords in good condition with original box go for these days??? About to list mine up, but not trying to put up a dumb price. Don't really know the market value now especially with the 2011 out now...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

It hasn't even been two weeks since release date bro. Of course the resale value has remained at $300.00+. A few months down the road these will be copped for $225. Believe.

i wanna see this to believe

Back
Top Bottom