Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Is 250 + VVVVVNDS Retro Bred XIII a good trade?

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much bro
people are accepting $250 shipped keep your xiii bro

Originally Posted by mri95

idk if its been posted but there are a couple sizes on eastbay

It's been posted since early this morning and according to Eastbay Reps, it was/is a glitch/error and none of those sizes were ever available.

A glitch that has been brought to their attention since this morning apparently and has yet to be fixed. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

It's been posted since early this morning and according to Eastbay Reps, it was/is a glitch/error and none of those sizes were ever available.

cool

My Pair from Oqium

This pair has smooth carbon fiber. So this was the pair I decided to wear first.

smh a glitch tho! idk if nike/jb is playing wit ppl but they took this whole release as a joke smh

cool

But according to their twitter they had some pairs due to cancellations, so who knows whats really going on.

Originally Posted by spadil5

cool

But according to their twitter they had some pairs due to cancellations, so who knows whats really going on.

*%%% em!

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Those are a legit pair from Mental kicks. What makes them not legit?

All my pairs from US and UK have a begining production date of 7/12/11 or 7/13/11 and end in september or october. The carbon fiber and patent leather cuts all vary with each shoe. not even the same when you compare the left and right shoe of a pair. Even the shades of sole vary slightly.

JB quality so shabby these days. There was a Nikestore pair that someone got, there was a split in the patent leather on the heel. was not even connected!!! Thats not a legit pair then right? from Nikestore?

Are we actually saying that too high of PL cut is not legit? Cant believe that BS. We always strive for high PL cuts on our pairs. The patent leather cut on the MK pair actually looks a lot better. Check your production dates

Whatever they may be. Its hit or miss with Jordans nowadays no matter where you buy from. I got some bad pairs, and good pairs from all that i purchased
Indeed, I totally agree. I bought 4 pairs from the same Nike store and each pair had various PL cuts. Even the shape of the shoes are different... 
im tellin ya...alot of ya are just being IDIOTS on this witch hunt...i copped 2 pairs from modells..i could've made a BS story up on how one of my pairs were early release pairs

and ya would've analyzed em apart thinking one or both were fake because they both look different from each other....
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asapjosh

Who didn't get their shipment from natterjacks yet?

Not sure whats going on with my order, paypal sent the money and its taken out of my account but i didn't get a confirmation email from NatterJacks. I emailed them a couple days after christmas asking about my order and they said they are swamped and still processing orders. Still haven't gotten any shipping email from them so i'm guessing my order didn't get through. I'm gonna try calling them in the morning to see whats up.

Do you guys think it is a good deal to buy a pair of space jams for $150? Im kinda new on here and just looking for some help. They are used with only noticeable wear being the little bit of yellowing on the bottom which can be fixed some. I am looking to add to my xi's. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

ANYCONLINE.COM has sizes 9-13 for $339 shipped, for those interested or willing to drop that much.

Anyone order from there or know if they're legit? Got a friemd still looking for a pair and its better than most ebay clist prices still. Thanks

Originally Posted by just blaze

ANYCONLINE.COM has sizes 9-13 for $339 shipped, for those interested or willing to drop that much.

Anyone order from there or know if they're legit? Got a friemd still looking for a pair and its better than most ebay clist prices still. Thanks
looks legit, but i have no experience with them.
Damn, I hate how everyone is selling them for over retail, this store looks like a retailer not a reseller.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I know bro. It is what it is. With the demand for this shoe and it being sold out everywhere, prices have gone up even from regular retailers/mom and pops shops cause they know people will pay for em. Smh

Hy frieds

Concord in Italy are now sold-out !!!!!!!!!!!

12/23/2011 we rushed to get them from house of hoops....just opened just sold-out sz 10.5 mmmmm

I remained only a sz 11 and sz 10

Shoes really cool!!!

Are they LEGIT???
$374.00 shipped to australia aint bad considering what ebay prices are and that NOBODY ships to australia!!!

Back
Top Bottom