:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

wow! i got through first try. the last few releases have been heavy on my heart lol. i wonder if because it its 8am has something to do with it... so all future saturday releases are 8am now? no more 12 for online either?

i'd love for the xii's and the oly vi's to be this easy. <3

nike actually did something right.  by changing the time to the morning, there are so many less people on the site.  many are out at stores getting theirs right now, so they aren't at home on a comp as well. makes it easier on their servers, and easier to actually get online

1 pair secured via NDC/ was thinking of 2 but only need one of these/ besides gotta cooped the IVs next week

How long it take to get the confirm email?I'm on my cell waiting in line. I dunno wanna get out of line and then not get my confirm emaiil.

Went through easily on NDC.  Used paypal on finishline and that went through easily as well.  Either this time change has helped, or this shoe is slept on.  

Eastbay and Finishline are a no go. NDC running smooth like butter.

Hoping future releases are like this.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Dang, I think Eastbay is already sold out...
it always show sold out instantly.  you gotta get through on the phone.  they usually dont sell out for at least a half hour. 

Originally Posted by toughmoney

ndc must didn't have a lot of size 12.5's. Got sold out, but still got a sz 12 afterwards

just did the same exact thing as well.....

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Copped 2 pairs on Nikestore.com, will be selling these on ebay soon!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

does ndc not work well with google chrome? my order would not go through......

then i switched to internet explorer and it went through with ease.

It was so easy on NDC, I snagged 2 pair & a pair of lebron floridians just cuz! Very easy release. Why the hell are NT's doing RSVP for these, seems like there isn't the demand...

Originally Posted by penalize

does ndc not work well with google chrome? my order would not go through......

then i switched to internet explorer and it went through with ease.
I use chrome all the time and never have issues.. 

nice and fast on FNL.com, first time errored out but second time went through. already got my order confirm. gonna stop at the mall later and see what the scene is like. success w/ concords, playoffs and these from fnl website; hopefully the streak can continue w/ the iv's and ix's later this year. im done until then.

Copped on NDC without the twitter link..
Even had to time to throw some lebrons in my cart..

Cant even complain about the 5am stuff if its going to be like this..

I woke up at 8:03 and had to get the computer started up and everything and didn't check out till 8:07 and it still easily went through. I think the 8:00 am might have been the most brilliant thing Nike has done in a while.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom