:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by 90max

i did NOT recieve a dm from roosevelt field %%#

Me either, I am kinda salty they did the dm before 8 am
mad.gif

How long does it take to get a DM reply? Do they wait till later? They never said when they would reply.

I assume if you dont get reply it means they dont have your size anymore. But if you are successful, they never said when they would give a reply.

EDIT: never mind. just saw their tweet.

They posted a tweet that says it is closed and all dm's have been sent, when I got my playoffs they sent me a dm before they tweeted that it was closed so if you didn't get one by now you are SOL.....

NTNY still hasnt done their RSVP for today...Im guessing it would be early afternoon.

These are true to size?

RSVP sucks for the hardcore campers. Before camping early guarantees you a pair of shoes. Now RSVP is hit or miss. Sucks for the diehard campers out there.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
and walk over a couple of Avenues
yeah not much. couple train stops + couple blocks....I bought my Playoff 12s at NTNY around 730am, I was at Footlocker 34th by 8am and bought another. not hard at all if you know what youre doing
laugh.gif

Damn..
I do not want to sign up for twitter..

But I dont want to stand in line either..

It aint easy being a sneaker enthusiast.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Damn..
I do not want to sign up for twitter..

But I dont want to stand in line either..

It aint easy being a sneaker enthusiast.
Got that right, I caved and made a twitter I only use it for the RSVP....

I rsvp'ed  like 3 mins after they posted it but if i can cop online ill do that since its a hassle to go to Ny for no reason twice a month or more(tax + plus high %$! NY toll).
Now my question is this, Nike says they wont have people lining up, but  they sell the leftovers immediately and people end up lining up anyway, so what is the point?  if a Really special release comes out its STILL gonna be  drama. Nike is not thinking this through very well.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

I rsvp'ed  like 3 mins after they posted it but if i can cop online ill do that since its a hassle to go to Ny for no reason twice a month or more(tax + plus high %$! NY toll).
Now my question is this, Nike says they wont have people lining up, but  they sell the leftovers immediately and people end up lining up anyway, so what is the point?  if a Really special release comes out its STILL gonna be  drama. Nike is not thinking this through very well.
I guess people could line up in case there is a no show, but if it's a really special release why would there be leftovers? all pairs get RSVP'd, they go, cop, they gone

Every Nike Town store handles the unclaimed RSVPs differently. Mine announced the sizes they had left on Twitter at the end of the day and people could come in the next day to snag them. They also made anyone who was waiting outside on the day of release to leave if they didn't have an RSVP. I know that wasn't the case for the NY stores since they had such an early pickup time, but they added this to the policy on the Twitter RSVP info page: "Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release." So maybe NY stores will handle it differently this time around. Who knows?
eyes.gif

they also changed your form of ID....they originally had you put the last 4 digits on your ID, now its just first and last name when you RSVP....not sure why they changed it up,i guess some people found a loophole last time and used different IDs to get pairs.

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

I guess people could line up in case there is a no show, but if it's a really special release why would there be leftovers? all pairs get RSVP'd, they go, cop, they gone

Not neccisarily. There are  A-holes that  reserve in other states  for the heck of it and  mad no shows (either because they copped already or backed out for some reason) so im pretty sure there will always be leftovers with every release.
My Problem is, Nike announced this whole thing as a way to prevent camping and  ignorant drama, even saying this on thier site faq

Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release.

but  once ppl really start learning about them selling overstock its still gonna be problems. I think they should wait  a while before selling the overstock just to cut out the BS that will eventually happen.

Back
Top Bottom