:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Wouldnt 90 percent of us on here be considered a reseller if we sold a pair of shoes in the marketplace??

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Originally Posted by natisfynest

I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 
If we are being all honest...whats the real big deal with posting that I may sell shoes on ebay anyways?  That stuff is posted all over this forum and other nike forums.  I think everyone just needs to relax with that stuff.  Anyhow it's too bad that I did not get what I set out for and its too bad people like you are on this forum wishing ill-will on others.  Buy your shoes and do what you want with them and leave others alone!!!
I wish no ill will on you I wish you would cop yourself a pair and keep it moving. Quit trying to make a living off of other peoples misfortunes. If I am wrong for feeling that way so be it. And to be honest if youi aint buying them to enjoy them get out of this topic it is for people who enjoy the shoe to discuss it and the events of obtaining a pair not to inform people that you "was copping 4 to put on ebay"

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

picked these up a few days ago forgot to post smh..... But another easy pick up in chicago the hype was beyond low on

I need to become your friend by December lol Picked mine up at HOH on State Street. Got there at around 6:45 and I think they let us in, slowly, at 7:30. Not a huge line, and people were friendly. It was my first time lining up for gym shoes since 11/12 CDP. Got these for nostalgia reasons...wanted the online white zen lows as a teenager but didn't have a credit card to order at the time. I think they only had one or 2 of my sizes cuz I had to wait on someone ahead of me to pass on them rather than go a half size down...I guess smaller sizes are limited too, which makes sense I guess. I'd say they are TRUE TO SIZE. I'm in between sizes and got my usual size, the smaller one...definitely could not go a half size down. Thinking of trying for the half size bigger size for casual wear if I can get the black reds in December...which I'm guessing I won't be able to.

*yawn* just woke up to see all the madness. Niketalk would have you confused. Thought these might sell out. Nope! I just feel sorry about those Who paid over 200+ when they sitting. i hope reseller cop em all and be stuck so all that heat in june and july will be a breeze.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

*yawn* just woke up to see all the madness. Niketalk would have you confused. Thought these might sell out. Nope! I just feel sorry about those Who paid over 200+ when they sitting. i hope reseller cop em all and be stuck so all that heat in june and july will be a breeze.

they did sell out.

if this thread doesn't hit 100 pages by tonight, resellers are gonna be upset!
they'll sit for a while like most lows, but the price was already inflated on eBay prior to release due to the concord buzz.

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.

I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 
If we are being all honest...whats the real big deal with posting that I may sell shoes on ebay anyways?  That stuff is posted all over this forum and other nike forums.  I think everyone just needs to relax with that stuff.  Anyhow it's too bad that I did not get what I set out for and its too bad people like you are on this forum wishing ill-will on others.  Buy your shoes and do what you want with them and leave others alone!!!

Its an issue with having what's called emotional intelligence, which means being able to get a sense for the environment (be it real or virtual) you're in and act accordingly. What gets posted on other forums is irrelevant. If you read the threads here regularly and are surprised that this is rubbing people the wrong way, might be a sign that you're not reading this environment very well.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

they did sell out.

IF RESELLERS WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT ON THESE THEY GONNA HAVE TO SIT ON THEM FOR A WHILE CAUSE THESE ARE STILL WIDELY AVAILABLE IN STORES

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.

same here. #!@$! wack bro!
i even heard people calling these candy canes like $%%

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

I remember almost similar to this happening... The son was standing in line. when the stored open, she cut in with her son. So the guys behind told the guy by the entrance that this lady cut in. She was like I need to pay for my sons shoe. The worker said well you can only get a pair for your son. The mom and son look disappointed when they heard that. Everyone knew they were trying to cop multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by heatking

Again its funny to see these guys getting 6 and 7 pairs. You are going to be stuck with them. If they arent selling out in stores how are you going to flip them lol

i dont know about your mall but all the malls around me sold out before the mall even opened 
Agreed.  I got my pair.  6th in line and they sold out after me.  They only had small sizes left.  These are going for 240$ on Ebay right now.  I just checked completed buy it now listings.  

Originally Posted by three6mafia

they did sell out.

lucky. these were sold at before stores even opened at one mall. then at the other mall(7 stores got em) all went quick. there aint **** left.
and resellers really arent the problem around here. out of all the times ive camped for a shoe ive only heard one person mention "reselling"

IF RESELLERS WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT ON THESE THEY GONNA HAVE TO SIT ON THEM FOR A WHILE CAUSE THESE ARE STILL WIDELY AVAILABLE IN STORES

Not true.  Check ebay completed listings in the past 3 hours.  

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by heatking

Again its funny to see these guys getting 6 and 7 pairs. You are going to be stuck with them. If they arent selling out in stores how are you going to flip them lol

i dont know about your mall but all the malls around me sold out before the mall even opened 
Agreed.  I got my pair.  6th in line and they sold out after me.  They only had small sizes left.  These are going for 240$ on Ebay right now.  I just checked completed buy it now listings.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...3a7407ff20#ht_500wt_1182

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...m1e6dd008c5#ht_500wt_948

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...m519f213559#ht_711wt_931

All sold for 240$.  You people saying there is no resale value on these are nuts.  I dont blame these re sellers for getting 6 pairs, if people with money are just copping buy it now auction for crazy prices.

smh you always got people who dont go out and do some research on them or people might live in areas that dont recieve pairs but thats crazy if you pay well over retail.

smh you always got people who dont go out and do some research on them or people might live in areas that dont recieve pairs but thats crazy if you pay well over retail.

That is crazy, but its life dog.  Could you move these for 240 on NT? Absolutely not.  Can you sell them other places for 240$. Yes.

Omg still a long line for these.. I love 11's.. I love shoes.. But the majority of people in line are RE-SELLERS.. Entire families were in line @7am.. I seen an old white dude in his 50's with his mom leaving with multiple bags.. Cmon now.. Yall ain't profitting much from this.. Reminds me of Beanie Babies & Tickle Me Elmo.. Damn why can't people collect coins & stamps!?.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom