:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Anywhere online they still got sizes for retail? I was busy this morning couldn't get to a computer. Much obliged
happy.gif

Armen594 wrote:
glad i passed...them things are fugly

I'm not gonna lie im glad i purchased. Without a leg inserted in the shoe, these look plain or regular . You need an outfit and small feet to make these pop. Lil wayne is a perfect example of that .

I'm with most here in that if you really wanted these, they weren't that hard to get. I was 5th in line at my spot and was able to pick up my size 11 without having to pull out the shank (joking of course). While in line, I was on NDC to see how the new time change release would be affected and had a pair in my cart and at the payment method I decided to cancel. 2 other cats got in our line after me and I'm sure they were able to get their pairs too. Other spot by my house was about 18 peeps deep and I heard they only got 12 pairs. All in all, a good day and I'm gonna enjoy my "Cinco De Mayo" Jordans 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1st off i woke up at 9am exactly ....when i should have been up at 8
got to DTLR(the manager who i talked to on friday evening & she told me they would open at 10am not a minute early or late...) i get there at 9:25 & the store has a line outside & 5 people inside
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

i get in line & when i finally get in the store i knew my size was gone because they only had one...after stonefacing the lame +*+ dtlr manager for lying in my face not even 18 hrs ago 

sped to my local mall to see who had leftovers(champs/fnl/ftl) & ended up getting the last sz 12 at finishline.......... yeah yeah i know ..... Cool story bro

me & my twin will be stomping hard this summer... we got these & the concords basically ds waiting 
pimp.gif

402420781.jpg

402418807.jpg

402418805.jpg

402418804.jpg

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Some guy on craigslist in los angeles is selling for $200.

I saw some clown put a pair up for $240 and I was like
Just left from meeting him. He gave me the receipt with them. $40 aint gonna kill me. Tried NDC, no go. Woke up to paisas and kids who took my 10.5 so I'm good with the purchase.

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Straight talk by a straight shooter. You youngins reading this should take your notes. 
Thanks for sharing KingPin.

huh? dude says hes a career criminal and then talks about hard work and values? not listening to anything this clown says nor should anyone else...

man, bro u got zero knowledge......imma clown, lol.....lord knows id make u apologize if we were in person but were not.....its easy to call names on niketalk....bro i put in more work then u ever will....dedication...hard work...ya brah i know bout that...yeah so what imma career criminal....i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth or rich yuppie parents...i grew up in a area of my city where the best occupation was to b a dealer.....u ever have cancer bro?? stage 3 cancer where it spread all over ur body and yet u still wake up and go to work and grind cus u pay your moms rent, sister rent, and ur nieces private school??? homeboy u never had a chemo treatment then an hour after ur done u go and make moves cus you have people depending on you......son ur a girl, imma give u advice that ur daddy shoulda taught u, when grown folks are talking close ur mouth!!!! i see ur from down south, hey gotta name for u, one u guys use, i got folks live out that way, ur a f--k boy, plain and simple, a sideline hater and buster.....type of dude who see's somene shining and talks bad jus cus he has a heart of a parrot and the balls of a snail.....in case u didn't know a parrot's heart is real small and a snail has no balls.....dudes like u is why i never joined this forum for so long.....the real heads on here, i got mad love and respect for, not just the og godfathers of the board, but the youngsters who enjoy and appreciate shoes and life in general....hey caleb4god, u ever pay ur homeboys mom's rent???or pay to keep someones lights on???? man bro, u woke me up better than my cup of coffee im drinking.....good lookin out on that....to everybody that copped the kicks for retail good 4 u, to all that copped the kicks cus u like em, i hope u enjoy em, to caleb man i hope u have a nice day too bro i ain't mad atcha im just laughing at u..........to everybody ya i really do have cancer, jus like lance armstrong, same exact type and level....lance is my dude, paid for a bunch of my treatment no lie, donate to the livestrong foundation, they do good work for people, even folks like me....

woooooow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

props 2 u fam w/cancer and holdin fam down by grindin......again, real shhhiiii 
pimp.gif
 and respect

and i see u wicked 
nerd.gif
.....nice set

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Straight talk by a straight shooter. You youngins reading this should take your notes. 
Thanks for sharing KingPin.

huh? dude says hes a career criminal and then talks about hard work and values? not listening to anything this clown says nor should anyone else...

man, bro u got zero knowledge......imma clown, lol.....lord knows id make u apologize if we were in person but were not.....its easy to call names on niketalk....bro i put in more work then u ever will....dedication...hard work...ya brah i know bout that...yeah so what imma career criminal....i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth or rich yuppie parents...i grew up in a area of my city where the best occupation was to b a dealer.....u ever have cancer bro?? stage 3 cancer where it spread all over ur body and yet u still wake up and go to work and grind cus u pay your moms rent, sister rent, and ur nieces private school??? homeboy u never had a chemo treatment then an hour after ur done u go and make moves cus you have people depending on you......son ur a girl, imma give u advice that ur daddy shoulda taught u, when grown folks are talking close ur mouth!!!! i see ur from down south, hey gotta name for u, one u guys use, i got folks live out that way, ur a f--k boy, plain and simple, a sideline hater and buster.....type of dude who see's somene shining and talks bad jus cus he has a heart of a parrot and the balls of a snail.....in case u didn't know a parrot's heart is real small and a snail has no balls.....dudes like u is why i never joined this forum for so long.....the real heads on here, i got mad love and respect for, not just the og godfathers of the board, but the youngsters who enjoy and appreciate shoes and life in general....hey caleb4god, u ever pay ur homeboys mom's rent???or pay to keep someones lights on???? man bro, u woke me up better than my cup of coffee im drinking.....good lookin out on that....to everybody that copped the kicks for retail good 4 u, to all that copped the kicks cus u like em, i hope u enjoy em, to caleb man i hope u have a nice day too bro i ain't mad atcha im just laughing at u..........to everybody ya i really do have cancer, jus like lance armstrong, same exact type and level....lance is my dude, paid for a bunch of my treatment no lie, donate to the livestrong foundation, they do good work for people, even folks like me....

Pretty sure this post is cancerous. If you value having brain cells, avoid reading it at all costs.

The Nike.com description says these have heel Air only...for $140???  They couldn't give us full-length Air or at least some sort of articulated forefoot Air unit?  I love playing basketball in lows...I bet these don't even have real carbon fiber.  $140 is way too much for a fashionable walking shoe...Jordan retros should at least have the performance aspects of the original.  

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Some guy on craigslist in los angeles is selling for $200.

I saw some clown put a pair up for $240 and I was like

& they will prbly sell 
most people who didnt know these dropped would pay that to have them just because they are xi's

i saw someone walk into a door while staring at a pair of these today 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

The Nike.com description says these have heel Air only...for $140???  They couldn't give us full-length Air or at least some sort of articulated forefoot Air unit?  I love playing basketball in lows...I bet these don't even have real carbon fiber.  $140 is way too much for a fashionable walking shoe...Jordan retros should at least have the performance aspects of the original.  

The Taxi XII lows that came out last year were only $115...I think if these weren't XIs they'd have been cheaper.

prices last night were ending on average like $200-$210 now all the auctions jumped up to $350+
roll.gif

sorry but if your paying anywhere near $250 for these then your an idiot.

just walked in finish line an copped at 3pm..havent did that in i dont kno how long.. boy im glad these werent that hyped!!

Let me say this as someone who has been copping Jordans since OG Columbias dropped, I have seen the game change many times over, to each their own, I don't like how this current generation of "re-sellers" have changed the aftermarket for the worse IMHO but I don't knock anyone's hustle. If someone wants to make 40, 50 dollars reselling sneakers cool, they could be doing far worse and like anything else in life there are always going to be the chosen few who ruin things, but what do I know I'm just trying to cop what I want for myself. P.S still mad at that kid said he "wears" 9 thru 11.

Just copped a 11.5 from shiekh n Scottsdale az mall! Was surprised they still had sizes available!

Originally Posted by Tjay

I think my pair has a yellowish patent leather....

depends on what kind of light you are around 
it maybe yellow tho ...my daughters pl def looks yellowed compared to my pair 

Back
Top Bottom