:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

had to call around but everyone haad SOME sizes left, i finally find my size about 25 minutes away, pretty satisfied how easy it was to cop, now i gotta hit a break :/

white/black 9s
BMP celtics Is
Playoff 12s
Uptempo 97 HOH highlighter pack
And now these

Ive splurged a bit too much in the past month, might even cancel my playoffs and just cop obsidians later down the line. February whasnt much better, which galaxy dunks, cement 4s, and dave whites and the haystack air forces and air max 90s all getting copped.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Armen594 wrote:
glad i passed...them things are fugly

I'm not gonna lie im glad i purchased. Without a leg inserted in the shoe, these look plain or regular . You need an outfit and small feet to make these pop. Lil wayne is a perfect example of that .

Trolling the JB board is like a full time occupation for you.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

This is the 2nd white based XI that didn't move like the other XIs (25th anniversary). I think all white isn't a major seller. It really leads me to believe if the Columbia's drop they will be nowhere near the Concord/sj/cg/black red level of hype.
anniversaries sold out first day..and from what i hear these did too for the most part

They did, but look at this thread, most people who wanted them got them. The same can't be said for the other XI miss.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

This is the 2nd white based XI that didn't move like the other XIs (25th anniversary). I think all white isn't a major seller. It really leads me to believe if the Columbia's drop they will be nowhere near the Concord/sj/cg/black red level of hype.
anniversaries sold out first day..and from what i hear these did too for the most part

exactly these are GONE in every store around me 
& please believe if the Columbias drop people will go ape $$@%....... i already heard people saying they will be like white/white af1's with a blue sole 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

huh? dude says hes a career criminal and then talks about hard work and values? not listening to anything this clown says nor should anyone else...

man, bro u got zero knowledge......imma clown, lol.....lord knows id make u apologize if we were in person but were not.....its easy to call names on niketalk....bro i put in more work then u ever will....dedication...hard work...ya brah i know bout that...yeah so what imma career criminal....i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth or rich yuppie parents...i grew up in a area of my city where the best occupation was to b a dealer.....u ever have cancer bro?? stage 3 cancer where it spread all over ur body and yet u still wake up and go to work and grind cus u pay your moms rent, sister rent, and ur nieces private school??? homeboy u never had a chemo treatment then an hour after ur done u go and make moves cus you have people depending on you......son ur a girl, imma give u advice that ur daddy shoulda taught u, when grown folks are talking close ur mouth!!!! i see ur from down south, hey gotta name for u, one u guys use, i got folks live out that way, ur a f--k boy, plain and simple, a sideline hater and buster.....type of dude who see's somene shining and talks bad jus cus he has a heart of a parrot and the balls of a snail.....in case u didn't know a parrot's heart is real small and a snail has no balls.....dudes like u is why i never joined this forum for so long.....the real heads on here, i got mad love and respect for, not just the og godfathers of the board, but the youngsters who enjoy and appreciate shoes and life in general....hey caleb4god, u ever pay ur homeboys mom's rent???or pay to keep someones lights on???? man bro, u woke me up better than my cup of coffee im drinking.....good lookin out on that....to everybody that copped the kicks for retail good 4 u, to all that copped the kicks cus u like em, i hope u enjoy em, to caleb man i hope u have a nice day too bro i ain't mad atcha im just laughing at u..........to everybody ya i really do have cancer, jus like lance armstrong, same exact type and level....lance is my dude, paid for a bunch of my treatment no lie, donate to the livestrong foundation, they do good work for people, even folks like me....

roll.gif
@heart of a parrot and balls of a snail

but goodluck with your cancer fam

These look way better in person...now to go find those red laces that Sniper put on his shoes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Some people will sleep and regret...and all bcuz it's a low. Tsk, tsk. So glad I copped. Even better in person.

Naw, I'm good I hate the shape of them and how flat they look.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

These look way better in person...now to go find those red laces that Sniper put on his shoes
wink.gif

those are the red laces to support aids research i believe ...i have a pair somewhere in my house 
laugh.gif
.... i bought them from a outlet

can some one tell me how long it takes NDC to send the email with the confirmation #. i woke up at 4:50am, placed my order at 5am and got my order # at 5:03am
this is the 1st pair ive ordered on NDC in yrs and just had to ask for those that order there J's on NDC. Thanks in advance  

got to see the lows today. some stores actually sold out. definitely a summer shoe but gonna have to pass.

Footlocker froze up. went to NDC ordered 2 for me then went to finishline.com copped one for me boy.easy as pie
smile.gif

Down here in sc for the week, none of the stores in sumter mall got em, magnolia mall sold out in the morning

I ended up getting a pair along with some for my cousins after my run today. Line = no go for me now, they opened at 8 though & had my sizes by noon so it worked out(I'm suppose to be stopping but I was suckered in buying pairs for my cousins
laugh.gif

They're pretty damn nice in person to me. Wouldn't be mad if I passed, but definitely not upset to have these at all

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

They're pretty damn nice in person to me. Wouldn't be mad if I passed/missed, but definitely not upset to have these at all

thats ironic my cuz just said the same thing about 30 ins ago, after he grabbed his pair for $75 
eek.gif
 baby foot + knowing the girl working the register = gs xi w/ a employee disco 

Originally Posted by JELLOJAY

can some one tell me how long it takes NDC to send the email with the confirmation #. i woke up at 4:50am, placed my order at 5am and got my order # at 5:03am
this is the 1st pair ive ordered on NDC in yrs and just had to ask for those that order there J's on NDC. Thanks in advance  

It all depends , i ordered around 7:15 and i received my 7:45 confirmation around ...

got a leftover pair from rsvp locked up..gonna go down soon. was gonna pass on these but im a sucker for 11s and an even bigger sucker for red.

Picked up my pair at 4:06 pm, thanks fam again for the info. That was straight NT love right there.

No stress, no waiting in line, no online bull-donkey, and no loss of sleep
smile.gif

i use NDC everytime and the time i dont have cash it works flawless
30t6p3b.gif

why couldnt it have worked great for the cement IV's???
30t6p3b.gif
SMH

EDIT: If anyone finds these near retail hit me up, would love to snag a pair
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

They're pretty damn nice in person to me. Wouldn't be mad if I passed/missed, but definitely not upset to have these at all

thats ironic my cuz just said the same thing about 30 ins ago, after he grabbed his pair for $75 
eek.gif
 baby foot + knowing the girl working the register = gs xi w/ a employee disco 

That's a blessed man, I could only dream of that hookup! It seems like that's the tone for these, people that WANTED them didn't wanna go through the hassle and was prepared to do without, after seeing the release & light on the other side though it was all systems go & they don't disappoint at all. I doubt there will be regrets on these, but also not disappointments either. I like this kind of release a lot.And to whoever asked about NDC orders, I have a 4th pair I ordered at 8:10 or so and received confirmation at 8:55. It was near instant for my 12s as well, I've heard of them taking hours but the couple times I can get through its always rather quick(within 1 hour)

Back
Top Bottom