:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

i see alot of people helping each other out..thats whats up..but then again..its seems like its only happening cause theres no money to be made off these..i have a feeling if this were a hyped up drop..people woundnt be helping.

These didnt flop in my area....than again, I live in NYC
laugh.gif

Once May passes thru, releases calm, people will look to get these.. Prices may not be high now, but give it a couple months

Just like ANY other release....prices fluctuate...Over time, any,and nearly every shoe GAINS value because of AGE

Shoes are nice, but pass for me....rarely, rarely buy lowtop Jordans.....and it being mostly white didnt help either

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..
You're joking, right?

"doesn't sell"...based on what?

JM

Originally Posted by airsully

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

FNL was live at 7:57 ESt

got my pair!

hope they don't get in trouble for a pre 8am release. nike would be interested in that !
according to my my clock on my macbook, eastbay was 758am. i doubt its a big deal

In NJ, this kick sold real well. My FL gives out tickets for these Jordan releases. This week I wasn't around when they handed out the tickets.
Went to the store yesterday to see if anybody didn't show up and claim their pair. Nope, every single pair was taken and I heard it was over 200 pairs.
Champs was also sold-out. It may not be one of the hottest Jordan's but it still selling like mad. As a purist, I like this kick, clean brite and nice to wear in the summer.

Glad I was able to get my (2) pairs on the rebound today.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by NikeRider

FSR RESTOCK on NDC

Just ordered two pairs!

if so, that was quick.

Yea, it was real quick. I first saw the restock of all sizes at 9:25. By the time I ran out to my car and got my wallet/credit card it was about 9:28.
I received my confirmation at 9:31. At 9:40 I refreshed again and it said sold out. It was probably just a few of each size but it was every size from 7 - 13.

I was able to order 2 pairs off NDC 5 minutes ago.....I still saw FSR......hopefully they can fulfill the order...

Would've been the easiest cop of 2012 for me if I actually wanted these. Strolled into a local FNL at 11:30 and they still had a size 11, 11.5 and 13.

Passed on em because I can't deal with PL yellowing.

I wear size 11.5 in jordans, but my connect only has a 11 or a 12. Which would be the better option? I see some people on here saying to go 1/2 size down. Any ideas?

Could do either to be honest...could size down to an 11 for a snug fit or go up to a 12 and just use force fields for the extra room.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Remember there are hundreds of people trying to RSVP just like you. Even if you send it under 1 minute it will not be guaranteed cause it will still depend on what size you want and how many people trying to go after the same size. I know stores get more of the most common sizes and less pairs of any sizes 11 n up. I think in this scenario if you are sizes 11 n up, your chances are smaller than someone who's trying to get a size 10. Cause they have less pairs on the bigger sizes.
But at the same time, there are less people with bigger-size feet. It all ends up equal.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Could do either to be honest...could size down to an 11 for a snug fit or go up to a 12 and just use force fields for the extra room.

Id say go down. Couple of my friends had them before rd and they said they fit like the playoff 12s that just came out.

I saw a couple cats rocking these yesterday. Patent leather looked pre yellowed and they just looked nasty. I don't like the patent lows in general and im glad I passed.

I would saw easy easy cop. I went to the Mall yesterday with my wife and i entered a few shoe stores and asked if they had any left and to my surprise they had a few sizes left.

There was this one kid trying on a 11.5 and walking around with them and then decided he didn't want to get them. lol. kid had dirty as.s socks on.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom