:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by Chris316

0317377040308156018a209.jpg

Got lucky to get atleast 2 pairs of my size.
so what are the others for?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

They're connects for the fact that they'll be holding shoes for me when they're not supposed too. Granted they wiped me out on the pricing here, I won't be complaining in the future when I got guaranteed shoes on hold that others are standing in line for hours for. But yea, they got me this time around LOL!

I'm gonna try and sell them. I'll most likely take a loss but whatever. In the long run, this will pay off...

It will pay off for you in the long run bro so don't worry. Actually, you should be able to get most of your money back on the 11's in time. 
The idiots who post and laugh at this are morons, they are not as smart as you. They can't understand the complex ways me and you think. They are not on our level bro. I love you. Building connects is the most important part of the game these days

My man
pimp.gif
. Of course I'm a lil' upset at the lack of vaseline they used when pricing these for me, however, they did what I asked of them to do which was lock down the shoes for me. I'm already expecting to pay a lil' more every time someone holds a shoe for me so it's no big deal. But with so many releases coming out that I plan on copping, I'm gonna need to start getting these on hold for me like seriously. They see I'm a serious buyer and I came through on my end so this shall strengthen our relationship in the future...

It's the same way I used to get PE's. Cats was getting PE's for free sometimes and then sell them to me for $500-$800. I know they got them for free but I still considered them a connect because they had access to what I desired and could not get on my own w/o their assistance. Was my *+%$ sore after some of the pricing I paid for the PE's? Of course. However, they came through on their end which was providing me with the shoes I wanted...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What the hell are you talking about?

You think your weak connects are going to charge you retail next time?

You are comparing general releases to player exclusives?

Lil homie, you are all over the place.

You sound challenged, which somewhat justifies why you bought four shoes at a $50+ premium that weren't your size

Oh yeah, that's cute, you have a second account.

Even though the hype on this wasn't that big... It's still sold out at every store out here in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Even though the hype on this wasn't that big... It's still sold out at every store out here in the Bay Area.

Bay area, never fails. Just about everything sells out

Originally Posted by just blaze

Yea bro... I called Serramonte HOH at about 11am. They only had a size 15 left. You know if any stores in Serramonte are getting the Cavs4?

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

^^^^ Keep upping that post count.

could say the same to you mr 3000

Sorry bud, that wasn't for you. Your reply snuck in there while I was typing. Your post was actually insightful.

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

me and my boy were 11th and 12th in line and got the last 2 pairs, he got a 8.5 but needs a 9 and i got a 13 but need a 11.5. sucks cuz i really wanna rock these! 
2qclcg9.jpg
Point of buying sheos not your size?

Originally Posted by just blaze

Yea bro... I called Serramonte HOH at about 11am. They only had a size 15 left. You know if any stores in Serramonte are getting the Cavs4?

So far I heard SP. Gonna call and see which stores are gonna get em and if theyll tell me how many pairs which I doubt

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

me and my boy were 11th and 12th in line and got the last 2 pairs, he got a 8.5 but needs a 9 and i got a 13 but need a 11.5. sucks cuz i really wanna rock these! 
Point of buying sheos not your size?
eyes.gif
So you can trade or sell.

no problem, i woke up early this morning and i checked all the usual sites and i checked Nike and i still had my true size in the cart. that's when i checked for a half size up and they had it so i checked out quickly. keep checking periodically or tomorrow at 7am, they are currently sold out.  

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

no problem, i woke up early this morning and i checked all the usual sites and i checked Nike and i still had my true size in the cart. that's when i checked for a half size up and they had it so i checked out quickly. keep checking periodically or tomorrow at 7am, they are currently sold out.  

I ordered mine @ 8:08 got a email confirmation from ndc, Hopefully they dont cancel my order!

Originally Posted by onajazad

I ordered mine @ 8:08 got a email confirmation from ndc, Hopefully they dont cancel my order!

If they do try to get a gift card.  

ndc has a restock   8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5 .11, 11.5 goodluck
Seems like a lot of people cancelling orders and changing their minds or probably was able to cop their pairs locally.

It was a sign for me to get em. copped my 10.5 on NDC. Woke up and thought I'd check out the usual online spots...low and behold...my size was there! in the cart, checkout, and confirmed! I had had a feeling there was gonna be a small re-stock on these. I also really wasn't stressin on gettin these...but oh well. Another one to the collection. ha!

I was able to pick up my pairs locally, however I placed an eastbay order beforehand. They said it was already at warehouse for shipping so it was too late to cancel. Im looking to HELP out a fellow niketalker. Anyone that wants 9.5 for RETAIL plus shipping hmu!

Back
Top Bottom