:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Sold out, only had sizes 8-12 on Jimmy Jazz

sick.gif

weak $+% size run

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I know dickssportinggoods drop at crazy times too

i can never find the retro new releases on dsg.com, where do you look? i look under the jordan shoe section but the retros never show up for me.
Every time i check the site i be clueless also... but i see you in Houston where you heading tomorrow ? 

Really surprised that these retail at $145!
They were originally priced at $135...
Then $140, now $145!
Not that it might matter, but over a a few months these went up 2 different times!
Due to hype I assume?

Snipes was down around 12, it said theyd have a new product up, i figured it was these, but when i went on it wasnt these. Instead i was able to grab some playoffs in my size for a reasonable size, finally! Now im not even worried about these, but if i get a chance at 5am, im definitely trying.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Then $140, now $145!
Not that it might matter, but over a a few months these went up 2 different times!
Due to hype I assume?

i think 145 is a rumor, my mall said 140, and jj had em up for 140, its still wrong to go from 135 to 140 tho

I know dickssportinggoods drop at crazy times too

i can never find the retro new releases on dsg.com, where do you look? i look under the jordan shoe section but the retros never show up for me.
Every time i check the site i be clueless also... but i see you in Houston where you heading tomorrow ? 

i have a few connects that got me, i will stop by almeda in the early am to grab my sz 10.5 and then im hitting up hoh to pick up a pair of the lebron low floridians.

Originally Posted by drprince89

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Then $140, now $145!
Due to hype I assume?

i think 145 is a rumor, my mall said 140, and jj had em up for 140, its still wrong to go from 135 to 140 tho

^ Eastbay has it for $139.99

I don't know, came from their official website! 

I'm just getting these to have them regardless if its an og colorway or not. When you see dudes breaking these out in two or three years after the general public has beat the heck outta these I doubt people will be talking like that.

^Guess that solves it, maybe they put the wrong price...
Or maybe they seen the hype it was getting, and tried to bump $10 more for them.
We'll never know, $140 people!
Not trying to create confusion!

That first scuff/knick on that patent leather and these are done.

Treat these right people.

Good luck to those who are going to the store in the am to grab a pair.

I'm sleeping in tonight.

laugh.gif

i have a few connects that got me, i will stop by almeda in the early am to grab my sz 10.5 and then im hitting up hoh to pick up a pair of the lebron low floridians.

Cool if i fail then im going to go to active athlete 

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

I decided to pass, I want the Olympic 6's, Foams, Gold Medals, and both Breds, I don't think Ill regret it

im thinkin the same thing i want the olympics also and gotta save for lebron SB's

Some one school me on this coundown bs on eastbay.com. was just on the site and I didn't see any of that *!%#.

Buddy of mine is lined up. Said there's 10 people(counting him) up there. Few people there for lebrons though.

Back
Top Bottom