:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by B Sizzle

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Keep getting this on FNL "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." even after trying 2 different cards. F it

i got that too but got charged twice
got charged 4

Easy on Eastbay! Got an 11.5 (normally a 12) with a 53 minute wait. The timer jumped several times, thus the time discrepancy. Easy purchase!

ndc was very easy. After 30 min I got through on champs, I had a gift card I needed to use.

As I was entering payment info on FNL for a size 9, it sold out.

Looks like 7.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 15 are sold out.

who here already has a pair? compared to the air jordan XI high to they fit the same? PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER.

At finishline, I couldn't order 2 at a time. As soon as I put my quantity at 1, it worked. You can buy as many as you want as long as you buy them 1 at a time. BS considering its almost $160 after tax and shipping

Got confirmation from eastbay, first time that i actually could purchase online through eastbay for an XI release.

lots of people on the west coast are sleeping right now and many went to stores.... thats why this is so easy

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

just got 4 pairs on finishline in addition to two pairs at footlocker. i was surprised finishline still had em at 8:35am. oh well, quick flip

4 pairs????

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

just got 4 pairs on finishline in addition to two pairs at footlocker. i was surprised finishline still had em at 8:35am. oh well, quick flip

4 pairs????
yeah two orders of two. contemplating buying more since there still there. a 40 profit on each pair will be worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Easy on Eastbay! Got an 11.5 (normally a 12) with a 53 minute wait. The timer jumped several times, thus the time discrepancy. Easy purchase!

how is that easy when ndc takes 3 minutes and fnl still has sizes?

Just got back from running an errand and drove past my local spot on the way home. There were like 6 people waiting outside for these. If only the releases that I actually want could be this hassle free. I'm convinced that the majority of the people who line up these days for the major releases watch their Facebook/Twitter feeds, see people talking about these, and see dollar signs. Herbs.

and 40mins later i finally got my order # and email confirmation
but im still skeptical until i see 2 boxes on my doorstep lol

hope everyone gets their pair

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by scunny

People had to have slept on this, just seemed way to easy on ndc.

I need those same people to sleep on obsidians 12s, bred 4s, olympic 6s and cool grey 9s
laugh.gif
And BRED 11s
tongue.gif
I have nds 01's so that's win/win release for me.
pimp.gif

Well, NVM. I guess both stores came through.
Although FNL emailed confirmation as soon as I completed my order @ 7:34.

While NDC I ordered @ 7:04 and didn't receive until 7:40.

Now I'm stuck with an extra pair  
laugh.gif

Only if ALL releases were this damn easy.

Screen%2520shot%25202012-05-05%2520at%25207.36.35%2520AM.png

Back
Top Bottom