:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

lebron rocking lows is super awsome!!

sorry about the booger.....thats soo gross. im shocked because i dont think ive ever heard of someone getting a booger w there shoes.
on a side note: lebron 9 hurt the sides of my toes and werent comfortable.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

He doesn't always have one packed when he TRAVELS

yeah right who TF doesnt pack a damn belt shut up
Lol, I think he meant when LeBron "travels" on the court. 
laugh.gif
crab walk in the house

Lmao@ getting a pair with a booger on the midsole. I remember I had a friend that got a pube in the box of a pair of Oreo VI's.... He bought them off of someone else though so they may have snuck that in as a little bonus

got these from ndc today....wacker than i had hoped. i mean i'm sure i'll wear them. but definitely not as sweet as i had imagined. i guess pics did in fact do them justice..=/

Originally Posted by Freeze

got these from ndc today....wacker than i had hoped. i mean i'm sure i'll wear them. but definitely not as sweet as i had imagined. i guess pics did in fact do them justice..=/
this

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Lmao@ getting a pair with a booger on the midsole. I remember I had a friend that got a pube in the box of a pair of Oreo VI's.... He bought them off of someone else though so they may have snuck that in as a little bonus

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

+1

I'll still wear em this summer.

Pics taken with my Zack Morris phone.
7178985902_791667862c_z.jpg
7178985838_451053ea64_z.jpg

7178985756_9f69cac2ef_z.jpg

7178985608_990832b8f1_z.jpg

Got mine from NDC today, can't believe some of you dislike these.

sold my pair i was rocking for retail to somebody. they look dope and everything but i cant wear a shoe that hurts my feet after wearing them all day. it was the bottom of my feet that hurt so i know it wasnt because the size to small. i think they skimped the cushion on these.

if im gonna spend 150 on some shoes it better feel like im walking on pillows i mean free runs are 80$ same with SBs . Other jordans i havn't had this problem with, i duno. i'm gonna keep an eye out for that guy that disects these shoes.

grats to everyone who got a pair though and are happy with it, i still got a deadstock pair im keeping just to add to the collect im not gonna wear.

I finally got my pair. They fit tts, I'm gonna return it because on some areas of the pl it looks like someone smeared cream chesse on it and the sole on one shoe is seperated and it came precreased, kind of reminded me of that startrek character with the wrinkle forehead. The other pair looks fresh but its a half size to big. On top of that I think the delievery guy snooped through my pacakge.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I finally got my pair. They fit tts, I'm gonna return it because on some areas of the pl it looks like someone smeared cream chesse on it and the sole on one shoe is seperated and it came precreased, kind of reminded me of that startrek character with the wrinkle forehead. The other pair looks fresh but its a half size to big. On top of that I think the delievery guy snooped through my pacakge.

damn. that sucks. yeah, id take em back too.

No flaws on my first pair.

If my second pair that comes in does, I won't care because they'll both be used and will get flawed by me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Did anyone who ordered from the first NDC restock get a shipping confirm yet?

Just got one like 30 minutes ago. Placed order on the 8th.

Keep in mind these are shoes from three different pairs.  Both right shoes of the size 11's are pictured. The right shoe is my 10.5.  Under the light the bump/crease has an odd pattern below the patent.  
xilow01.jpg

xilow02.jpg

xilow03.jpg

xilow04.jpg

xilow05.jpg

xilow06.jpg

xilow07.jpg

xilow08.jpg

Ill post my pair in the morning, I tryed taking off the cream chesse stains on the pl, with my fingernail by using a hot rag but it didn't work. Sole seperation isn't noticable from a distance but up close you could see it as well as the stains when i move the shoe around. I'm almost certain they'll be another restock. This time I'm gonna go with nike instead of finishline.

Back
Top Bottom