:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Why would it help? It feels like cardboard cuz of the stiff patent leather. All insoles are gonna do it provide cushioning/support under your feet.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

that rsvp system wasnt too bad.. was able to score a pair on it. Also was able to get another pair later in the day. These are just too plain imo but still they are xi's. Maybe Jordan brand has increased their quantities on releases thats why its easier for people to get theirs
I think it's just the demand for this shoe wasn't as much as other Jordans. Even though they are XI's, they are lows and an unoriginal colorway.

if they had made the soles icy (columbia) these would have been an instant sell out and resell of $300+

Look at what I was unexpectedly able to purchase today with the Retro 4 Cav's.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah I knew they didn't sell well, but I was pretty surprised to see the XI's at multiple stores in my mall today.

Capri's all day, what you know about that.

I'm posting just to post like some of these keyboard warriors on here.

Wore mine today. Loving these. Kinda bummed that I couldn't get the Cavs 4 today...but at least I got these!

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Sorry to hear you In a chair dude:frown:

thats ok.  ive been in one all my life so i  dont know any different.  only time i get to walk is in my dreams, and i must say walking is an odd feeling.    im a girl, no worries i get called dude a lot around here.  i suppose there is not many women on nt.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

southwesthouston wrote:

Sorry to hear you In a chair dude:frown:

thats ok.  ive been in one all my life so i  dont know any different.  only time i get to walk is in my dreams, and i must say walking is an odd feeling.    im a girl, no worries i get called dude a lot around here.  i suppose there is not many women on nt.

Nice to see a Woman posts in the JB forum
smile.gif

PS...I agree with your last post. To me, they are meant to be Knicks IV's
wink.gif

I called NDC to see what they could do about this trash that was sent to me; best option was to return the others for a refund and reorder. The rep said the 10's were showing in stock and wouldn't list how many, but just that it was limited. He read back his notes for feedback and it was along the lines of, "I pay top dollar for the best and I expect nothing less. Prices continue to climb, yet the quality continues to worsen. I've had very little problem with Nike releases, but I swear Jordan Brand has the sloppiest craftsmanship, shoddy pairs somehow the approval stamp and sent out the door. This needs to change .".

I think we should all tell Jordan Brand to step it up and give us our money's worth. It sucks waiting up all night to cop a pair of shoes, only to be disappointed when they arrive. It's as simple as making a phone call or wriing a letter. If enough peopel come forward, they'll understand there's a real problem that needs to be handled and hopefully take care of it.

Wore these for the first time at a party and first a fat lady who had the exact face of dikembe mutombo stepped on toe box. Then a little girl dropped orange soda on them.  
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't had the chance to wear mine yet but I had to pull em out the box to check em out again....I know their not too much to get excited about but I do love my pair!!

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

I dont think there was ever an XI in history that was accessible as this one. It seems like everyone who wanted em got em and people that didnt even want them had to cop because they were mad at themselves on release day and couldnt help but cop on the 8th time they became available since release day. I've been let down so many times by nike.com theyll say you got them but then email you hours later saying sorry were sold out. So just in case i ordered like 5 pairs and i couldnt believe it and now i got 5 pairs coming to my house. Unbelievable
The 2001 Bred XI and XI lows were really easy to cop.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Wore these for the first time at a party and first a fat lady who had the exact face of dikembe mutombo stepped on toe box. Then a little girl dropped orange soda on them.  
30t6p3b.gif

Damn. Not a good night.

why would you wear all white shoes to a party where kids would be present. gotta use better discretion than that.

30t6p3b.gif
why would you wear predominantly white shoes to a party that consists of 1. a lot of peopel 2. drinks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

theyre only shoes...enjoy em

as for quality,of the pairs i had in hand, maybe 1 or 2 were okay at best, the rest were terrible.... probably the worst quality retro, along with white/red 14s this year that i have seen in awhile

pass for me

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Haven't had the chance to wear mine yet but I had to pull em out the box to check em out again....I know their not too much to get excited about but I do love my pair!!

Didn't even know these had that bad quality.

Glad I didn't cop.

I hope the other retro releases are at least a notch or two up from these.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

I dont think there was ever an XI in history that was accessible as this one. It seems like everyone who wanted em got em and people that didnt even want them had to cop because they were mad at themselves on release day and couldnt help but cop on the 8th time they became available since release day. I've been let down so many times by nike.com theyll say you got them but then email you hours later saying sorry were sold out. So just in case i ordered like 5 pairs and i couldnt believe it and now i got 5 pairs coming to my house. Unbelievable
The 2001 Bred XI and XI lows were really easy to cop.

I hope he meant within the last 3 years...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Glad I didn't cop.

30t6p3b.gif

Quality on these is far from bad, there are going to be some messed up pairs but these are far from poor quality. Ive seen worse

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Glad I didn't cop.

30t6p3b.gif

Quality on these is far from bad, there are going to be some messed up pairs but these are far from poor quality. Ive seen worse
exactly, i think i read that same comment on every new release

30t6p3b.gif

Dang, that sucks. 

Back
Top Bottom