Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Got them in my cart ready to use PayPal and the homie is not replying to the messages

See this is why you can't help the homies sometimes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I missed the call from footlocker,

but won on SNKRS and got to use my giftcard!

I guess there wasn't much hype for these because I NEVER win. 

Got them in my cart ready to use PayPal and the homie is not replying to the messages

See this is why you can't help the homies sometimes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Reminds me of *cough* @GrizzlyAnimal  , he wouldn't take my oop either 
roll.gif

If they are someone I have to get confirmation from before hitting submit then they aren't worth copping for.

Reliable people hit you with the paypal payment or quickpay before the release.

FNL doesn't try to ho you on order cancellations do they? I'm on the line and they're talking about it's just a request not 100% guaranteed. I figured as long as it's not ready to ship, they can just keep the pair

If you want a pair at retail you may have to put in legwork. Start calling to find out what time they release unclaimed pairs. There is ALWAYS unclaimed pairs floating around. Don't sleep. Network.

Got thru on finishline went thru the app. Searched releases then buy it. No circle of death. Paid with paypal went thru with ease. I tried the link still waiting to get thru that way.

haven't bought J's in years and can't even get my hands on the red XI lows.

anybody else SNKRS app not work for them? can't even enter payment or shipping info without getting errors.

terrible :smh::smh::smh:

haven't bought J's in years and can't even get my hands on the red XI lows.

anybody else SNKRS app not work for them? can't even enter payment or shipping info without getting errors.

terrible
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
this was an issue last week for the flus for about an hour

If they are someone I have to get confirmation from before hitting submit then they aren't worth copping for.
Reliable people hit you with the paypal payment or quickpay before the release.

Nah he needed a size 9 and they had a 9.5 so I asked him could he work with that

On another note FNL is a breeze right now could probably get both but I passed

So your logic is that because you won a raffle (a random selection process), that means that there wasn't any hype for these?
Nah, just a joke. I don't really care what the hype was.

I'm just happy I got a pair. I really wanted to wear them. 

I never won a draw before though lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom