Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Finishing up a project in the office this morning. I thought I was going to miss out on the 11's today and contemplating paying resell. Luckily the internet speed at my job is fast. 
pimp.gif

FNL sucks again . Made it all the way to payment and kept on getting error message . Tried both cc and PayPal. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Trying to get a pair for a friend already entered the draw with no problem but can't get on FNL for **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hope FNL goes Bk before the end of the year.

How do you max out my card with pending charges over and over again.

Oh well, don't NEED them.

Got through on FNL mobile. Couldn't get PP to work, though. Kept timing out. Had to just put in CC info.

Finally got through on eastbay mobile.  Keep trying to add to cart.  The mobile site was more responsive for me than the desktop.

Finally through on FNL, once I was in I added to cart and checked out with no problems at all

Most mall resellers buy their stock in the mall or have runners who line up  for them... I have no doubt dude pair is legit, if they were team early the shop would sell them early...Because they know that its easy money

My Pair is Legit, the reseller sold me the ticket 30 bucks and i went to Champs and purchase the shoe myself

Back
Top Bottom