Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Did u guys receive an order confirmation email? I know it's not the same shoe but I ordered the 10s on Hanon. I received my PayPal receipt but no order confirmation.
you can go to your account and check everything there

it usually takes a few hours to get the confirmation email

I missed out on these on Saturday but got a pair from Offspring today that are being delivered tomorrow. Still a few sizes left in Navy/Gum in the UK but only UK12 left in White/Red.

FYI I've been seeing size 15+ only
FYI I've been seeing size 15+ only
It say's this on the link UPDATE: Despite vague wording on Eastbay’s blog, full size runs – size 7.5 to 18 – will be available for many of the restocked Jordans. They just wanted to make the point that big feet won’t be excluded from the fun.

Last edited:
It say's this on the link UPDATE: Despite vague wording on Eastbay’s blog, full size runs – size 7.5 to 18 – will be available for many of the restocked Jordans. They just wanted to make the point that big feet won’t be excluded from the fun.

Cool I'll keep my eyes open then

Got my pair of these from Offspring on Wednesday & they do look good, even with the funny looking Jumpman logos.

How easy is it to post pics on nt? If I can post them straight from an iphone I'll take a pic of these & the White/ Red ones when they land.
Select the landscape icon (on left side of the @ icon), select upload from my device, select photo library (make sure you allow NT to access your photos), select photos, and post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom