Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

I KEEP GETTIGN THIS MESSSAGE IS IT JUST ME, BECAUSE IT SEEMS OTHERS ARE ABLE TO ORDER THEIRS? PLEASE HELP QUICK?

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE. How do u get a pair. I really want these. But I just buy most my J's out of the store, not online. Please someone help. I really need a pair. How do I order. Post back ASAP PLEASE. Sympathy. Sympathy. :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

ANYONE ESLE KEEP GETTING THAT STUPID MESSAGE OR IS IT JUST ME? I GET THAT MESSAGE AFTER I PICK MY SIZES

HELP.HELP.HELP.HELP.HELP>HELP.
<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

Are they going to be sending any more emails? I didn't get squat from them, which therefore means, as of right now, I can't order my shoes.

I guess being a loyal customer isn't enough to warrant me being able to get them. You have to be lucky as well.

Hell, I don't even want them anymore.
--.--​

you dont need the email or the postcard to order them. i didnt get either, but ordered mine with no problems.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

Just register under another name to get the shoes.
Also, if you get the message which says temporarily unavailabe, look to see if there is a cart at the top of the page, you might get lucky.
MY AUCTIONS

rafael14, go to your local mall or a bank or something and buy one of those visa giftcards. its a gift card that works like a credit card. get one and ask them to put (depending on what the tax rate is there and how you plan on getting them shipped) about $250 on it. you can use that online to get your shoes.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

im surprised its a full size run, i thought these were some what limited and plus all the excitement and everyone ordering them. Im confused
Ordered my nubucks! Life is good!

ArsnalJ23> Thanks. But where do u order. What is the site?

jumpman23.com/retro12

your computer will do the rest for you. just log in and order it.

Thanks. Man. Big time.

Hopefully I'll get my money in the bank by 4:00 and order my Nubucks....

Had to a part of NT History!
[/i]​

No prob. im just so damn happy i got mine. id be pissed if i didnt, and someone wouldnt tell me how to get them too.

HEY GUYS I TRIED ORDERING ANOTHER PAIR WITH MY COMP THAT I USED LAST NIGHT AND I GOT THE ERROR MESSAGE BUT THEN I USED MY DADS COMP AND IT WORKS, THATS WIERD MAYBE NIKE IS NOT LETTING PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SHOES BUY MORE? AND ONE MORE THING HOW COME THE PROMOTIONAL CODE DIDNT WORK ANYMORE THAT SUCKS

Thats messed up. Keep sending me back 2 hompage.

Any help for that arsanalJ23? I guess they r not for everyone. But I have been a team jordan member for about a year or 2. Something like that, but no e-mail or I can't order them. HELP. Again.

thanks for suggesting to register a diff. name, i couldnt get to it with my current one, so i did a new one and i ordered my sz 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!!! :D
happy.gif

and now, general statements...old school is a funny movie...stacy kiebler is HOT...Emmitt is the G.O.A.T. PERIOD!!!! and one more thing, GO COWBOYS!!!!!

rafael14 are you a member of Jumpman23.com. if your not, you not to be able to cop them, where have you been. we all know about this like a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom