Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

well some poeple got theirs shipped because they placed thier order w/ 1day shipping...for me i got the free ground shipping so might wont be shipped out maybe later today or monday...and if you might want to try checking your order on niketown.com i think thats more accurate than waiting for your email....hope this helps

Ground Shipping: SHIPPED TODAY.

Tracking still unavailable.

Its about time NIKE. |I
tired.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

Quote:
What is your definition of quality???? If the lace loop is metal or not???
:rofl:
roll.gif

I'll admit, I'm anxious as hell. My order hasn't shipped either. I want these kicks now! I'll rest easy when it does ship.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

This will go down in NT history...

I copped a pair in 9.5 :smile:
smile.gif

[table][tr][td]
Homer Jay Simpson​
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
3rd Youngest Kid On NT.12 and Under League.​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! i convinced my parents to get me an early christmas present. i hope my nubucks come soon :D
happy.gif

This may be a stupid question and i may be the only person that feels this way, but is nubuck a durable type of leather, because i plan on balling in mine.

i just got mines and these shoes have made my day and my year, 2003 was my busiest year as far as j's are concerned and this was the icing on the cake... i love the shoes and the hoody, was kinda disappointed with the hat, but i guess i shouldnt have expected new era 59/50 quality, but im very pleased nonetheless...

I regret getting these shoes, they are not everything I expected. They are not as comfortable As I hoped. My lebrons are more comfortable. to hoop, and to rock. I guess these are just going to stay in the collection DS. I should have used these $200 towards a pair of IV's. damnit. shoe to big also, I got a sz 10, I should have gotten a size 9.5
frown.gif

A few questions:

1. I'm 5' 9.5". Should I get a size L or XL hoody?

2. How do these fit? I wear 11 in IX Lows.

3. Nubuck- So do you have to worry about the creases on these?

LOL @ Tagging Nike pics as yer own ...Also I got the mailer today from Nike ...Way to time things out.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

I got my confermation(sp?) e-mail and i got next day air bnut they say they have to process my order and it will take 5 days. can someone shed light on this did u have to go throught processing??
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

got mines this mourning they dummy clean wit that hat and hoody just picked up a jordan shirt but it dont go that good i mean its coo its dark blue and carolina blue picked it up from sheikh
straight east oakland

If I knew there was going to be a quickstrike of XI's I wouldn't of copped so many pairs of these. >:
mad.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

Back
Top Bottom