Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

I just got my e-mail today and I got my postcard Saturday and I still havent gotten my shoes because they are still pending
AJ_XII_Black_Grey.jpg
<-------

well let's see-

-waited up till 4:30 am refreshing a page that never showed up and waiting for an email that never came
-finally got to order 2 days later
-got my confirmation email a day later
-got my shipped email a week later
-got my postcard in the mail
-got one pair of my kicks (overnight delivery, got it about a week and a day later)
-got my second pair of kicks (reg delivey, got em 2day)
-got the email saying that the Ultra Exclusive Retro Bundle is now available for purchase! :rofl:
roll.gif

anyway sorry for rambling but i just have to save good idea by releasing an exclusive online package- just bad execution.....lets get it right and get for the next exclusive!
(oh and i dont wanna seem like i'm asking for 2 much but maybe, just maybe, could the hat actually match the rest of the package....thanks! >D
grin.gif
)

GREAT overall shoe and sweater, but that hat is kinda blaaaah. i'm still excited about the bundle though so i won't hate too much.
"MADLIB, TURN THE STRINGS UP..."-- JAY DILLA

yall want to see pissed >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

this is what it says when I track my order

UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

EDIT: got the email on the 3rd!!!!!!!
FUTURE POST TEAM
FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!

if you just got the shipping confirmation today, it usually won't be able to track your order until tomorrow since it's freshly shipped.

I got my e-mail yesterday morning saying it was shipped but I kept getting the "Shipper information message" when I tried to track. Checked this morning and it says they will be here on Monday. That's like 2 day shipping since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays.

Does anybody use packtrack to track their packages?

Holla
I'm looking like I need those...

mine finally came today!!!! but what is really weird is my credit card isnt showing any deduction from nike....so im sure it will be posted later, but as of now there is no charge from my card???? that would be sweet.....well it sounds nice, im sure tomorrow they will be charged
and now, general statements...old school is a funny movie...stacy kiebler is HOT...Emmitt is the G.O.A.T. PERIOD!!!! and one more thing, GO COWBOYS!!!!!

add me to the mix, i decided to buy the shoe. being that not too many will own it, makes me want it to be honest. if it was GR, i would not have gotten. well i paid 206 total and i guess i will be waiting for 2 weeks intill i get my shoes which i dont mind. purchased 12/5/03...... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm in the Hood cause I'm Hood. You in the Hood cause you aint got no choice.....

what is the discount code for these? please help!
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

got mine today, they came yesterday but no one was here to sign for it. JB did a good job with this one the hoody is hot the shoes are hot and the hat isnt too bad.
Allen Iverson:2004 MVP

Philadelphia 76ers: 2004 NBA Champions

2nd pair has now arrived. I ordered the first pair by 2-3 day air and they got here pretty quickly. Second pair was ordered with standard shipping on the 25th and they arrived today. Hope this helps with patience y'all. They're coming! :smokin
smokin.gif

just got my pair about 15 minuts ago...they are hot in person!!..hat is
grin.gif
and the sweater looks nice runs a little small but its all good...best of luck for the rest of you.

Well yesterday I just recieved my email telling me that the Nubucks were available for exclusive members. This is the email I was supposed to get like 2 weeks ago. Then just now I checked my email & it shows that as of 2day my kicks were finally shipped. So I figured by maybe Dr King's birthday, I should recieve like one shoelace & a old Dee Brown poster or something like that. My excitement is over. In all honesty, I don't even want these joints anymore. I coulda took that 200 & lived like a king on platniumkicks.com. They had a ill pair of Burberry XIX's on there, I shoulda copped those instead.....
[/b]​

>:
mad.gif
I DIDNT GET ANY ISH YET. MY ORDER STILL SAYS PENDING AND THE DAWM LADY TOLD ME YESTERDAY NITE THEY WOULD BE SHIP THIS MORNING. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

finally recieved mine in the mail.

after i got em, i checked to see my tracking on UPS n it still said the same thing, that my shoe's in ILLINOIS!!.. haha :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

So you can't get them after Dec. 6th?
FOR SALE- North Face Fleece Blk/Grey XXL NWOT(offers welcomed), jordan 8 low ds w/ everything size 10.5
WANTED: Jordan V Laney sz 10 or 10.5 DS
aim- awbasa
email- [email protected]

I Ordered twice , the 1st order arrivied yesterday, the 2nd one says will be here next week
CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE

Can someone post the official pictures (non-tagged) again?

By the way, size 10 is SOLD OUT!!!!

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot- and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

Finally ordered mine last night after a week or so of contemplating....so hopefully they will be here sometime towards the end of next week....ONE
Code:
       JETER2NEW YORK YankeesTeam Jordan

i received mine yesterday...but not without worrying b/c my eta was yesterday, but when i got home around 4:30 they weren't there...so i was chilling in my room and i heard this loud knock on my door thinking it was my brother, but when i opened the door, there lay the big brown box...i rushed to my room like Ralphie in the Christmas Story did when he got his Ovaltine decoder and quickly opened the box...and damn, pictures of the shoes don't do them justice...they're so clean man...the hoody is nice too, but the hat seems real flimsy...the last Jordan's I bought were the XIII's and i'm glad i bought these...definately worth the $200...i'm just deciding when to wear them!

Quote:
coulda took that 200 & lived like a king on platniumkicks.com. They had a ill pair of Burberry XIX's on there, I shoulda copped those instead.....

WOW leave NT at once and never come back dont ever post here again ur a disgrace to this board leave :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif