Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Quote:
11/28/2003 Air Jordan XII Retro Bundle
**Available online to registered members of Jumpman23.com only.**
(Includes a Hooded Sweatshirt and Fitted Hat)

^^^^Yup, just looked it up on their site myself and it has that as the release date with that same information. looks like we've been hosed kids >:
mad.gif
. Jordan sure did OWN3D us...
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
It ain't no hope for tha future
- 2Pac

well just to clear it up, i wasnt trying to be funny. theres nothing funny about me spending $200 dollars on some shoes. im assuming your right though. my username for nike.com and jumpman23.com is Arsnal23 so they probably just went down a list and sent everyone the same email.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

I think JB ought to be grateful that this happened online for if this was a store release. I dread to think how much respect they would loss for this slip-up
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

>:
mad.gif
this is really pissing me off. i mean i thought everyone was good for the login stuff. i know i login to tha site and i had to sign up for tha 3 time, so i say that everyone will get the e-mail but when?

well that was fun... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

their site is actin up now too... nice job Nike >D
grin.gif

"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

How hard is it to fix the problem. I mean all they have to do is fix the problem, and let everyone order the shoes. We all know that the shoes are sitting there in Oregon...

Damn, my whole view on these shoes could change if we do not get some official news soon...

P.S. And Ground Shipping is always free for orders over $200
[/b]
[/b]​

well if anything good does come out of this, at least theyre sayin now that ground shipping will be free... :\
ohwell.gif

^^^ ohh. :lol:
laugh.gif
im sorry, this isnt funny at all, but :lol:
laugh.gif

It is funny in a way, how we all sat here all night, and waited, and it is almost 10 hours ago that they were supposed to go on sale (Est. time)...

But no sleep + no XII = >:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

I would say lets just boycott this shoe but no one would listen. It's rare and I was able to afford the first XII's when they first came out so I am still in the hunt though this is altering my opinion about them a little.

i guess we gotta wait till friday then huh...im gonna be at work all day >:
mad.gif

I hope you guys at least caught the South Park Marathon or something as for me I am happy I went to bed. This would have pissed me off to levels even a Sayian would envy.

And at least Friday is my pay day so that will workout great. It was the day I was going to buy the shoes anyways. I guess I am mad for the ones who stayed up. Man this sucks :/

i just feel bad for everyone who didnt sleep. im not that angry cuz i wasnt expecting that they would sell out so quickly that i would have to stay up all night to get them first. well if thats how its gonna be, ill be awake fightin the same fight with everyone else on thursday night.

wouldve been nice to get the shoes today though...

Exactly, at least i know i would have probably stayed up to watch South Park too, so its not too much of a loss....
-M-

im on pacific time so I was able to normally go to sleep around 12 30 AM. I feel sorry for the people on eastcoast time. Sad thing is that JB can go head and stal for a month but in the end we all r gonna buy the shoes without complaining. Now yall kno how it feels when a city bus comes 10+ minutes late. U just get on and pay without complaining even if u r late for whatever.
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Cant believe these are coming out Friday I rushed home from work ( I got off at 6:00) this morning from an 8 hour shift at General Motors plus it was raining outside how much I feel stupid at least I got me 5 hours of sleep >:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:x
sick.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
=NIKE/JB

City Bus: Oh yeah I know how that feels good ol Metro in Houston.

here in NY, if its late, its free...or at least thats what ive been told...take a hint JB/Nike...

Well, I have to get on with my day, and hopefully I do not miss anything...

JB = The Sandman...I need sleep |I
tired.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

chances are you wont.

im goin back to my day too. once again, nice job JB >D
grin.gif

Someone at NIKE retail messed up BIG time, that's for sure.

Knowing how NIKE retail does business they'll just "sweep it under the rug" as usual. You guys are dissatisfied, so what? Once the product launches you guys will just forget about the WHOLE thing. Don't let this happen to you guys anymore...

I hope the top brass is reading this because I am just as "angry" as everyone else. Stop BS'ing with the "we have the product and we can do whatever we want" mentality and give the people what they deserve.

EKIN702 >:
mad.gif

"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

yea it sux because even after all this BS they prob didn't lose a single customer....

AIRMAX has a point I think we all should really find a way to let Nike know whats really going on here. I mean they run the industry. They hike up the prices at will and they jerk us around knowing they have a product we all want. Man, just thinking about all those price hikes pisses me off. We as consumers have the power to do something so what will we do? Or for that matter will we do anything?

^Exactly EKIN, I say we all just don't get the shoes until we get some kind of deal or I can get a free pair I don't know. :D
happy.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

Back
Top Bottom