Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

exactly^^.. haha

outta curiousness.. (if thats a word) CURIOUSITY..

NE heads from Washington Cop these ??

Just ordered my size 11 a few minutes ago thank god.... now I can get some rest and not fall asleep at work anymore. Hope you guys get yours soon. This was definately an experience. peace.
AIM: SiVtecDaddyEMAIL: [email protected]

This reminds me of the Olympic Shox. You know the ones limited to 500. I missed the e-mail and lost out. Then nike.com said they were going to have more in stock. They showed on the site and I ordered them and they never showed!! I did end up getting the Limited All Star shox though. Anyone else remember those Olympic Shox?
MY AUCTIONS

Just ordered mine. With all the screw ups Nike has made outta this, I hope when the shipment comes in, that they are the sizes I picked.

When I received the e-mail confirmation, there was no verification of all the choices I made unlike a NikeID confirmation.

1-866-JUMPMAN
just talked to a guy to comfirm my order, very nice and polite
iDGET P.​

For those still having trouble, try restarting your comp. That's what did it for me.

When I finally get these shoes, I will think of the anger, frustration, flames, jokes, loss of sleep, and delayed release experienced by those on NT as well as myself. The anticipation of coming home from work two days in a row and being disappointed after going to my computer as soon as I got home will stick for me everytime I hear "nubuck." I officially hate this word now by the way.

I will look as these shoes as "special", for both the positive and negative aspects. This is one shoe that has a story along with it. It kind of created its own legend.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Nike SUCK
Customer Service does not know jack.
Every person at customer service has a different answer.

i just got my confirmation email... i am SOOOOO DAMN HAPPY!!!!! if you havent looked at the link that size13 posted, look at it. the first thing you need to do is create a new user name for nike.com. then go as smoothly as possible through the ordering process. IT WILL WORK!!! ive been tryin for the past 3 hours to refresh the site and nothing. try this!!!! good luck to all of you!!!!!
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

:D
happy.gif
I'm so happy today. finally.

was mad for almos two day,s No email (yet) and No mail post card.

but today, got home and i checked my mail and their it was my post card or what ever it is called.

I logged in ( i actully forgot my loggin name but the card has it on, I had to guest the password.)

and tried to order my first bundle: 9.5 shoes, XL,
7 1/8. but technical problems didn't let me. but finally I got true and got a second bundle for my bro: size 9 shoes, XL, 7 1/8, used the promotion code and got them fro $205.68 each.

got luck to everyone get them J's :wink:
wink.gif

are they still selling them because i tried to log in but the page where you order them is not showing up in my computer

Everyone who is still having trouble look in the "LOOK HERE" Post, the link given there worked and I got my order in.
[/b]​

Mine are on there way just got my email from Nike saying they shipped them guess there was no 5 day shipping window hope everyone get there soon

Can anyone help me with loginning in i keep getting a "Username is not valid" but it is the user id they gave me on my postcard . If you can help me thanks

for ur user name u have to type it out, just like u made it like if its

uRdUmb

u have to type it out like that
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

PETEY CRACKZ - i got mine.z about 5-10 mins after i puchased....

SCREWTON - maybe because your password is incorrect...*think about what your password is....that the only thing i could thing of there.... - outro.z

Hope.z that helps

anybody order a size M on the hoody? I know that JB clothes usually run really big.....should I order a L?

i'm happy cuz i ordered mine already but i am still worried about the sizing.... dun knoe if the hoody runs big or small... my sweaters from champs are L but then i got a sweater from mr. rags and its a M but it fits like a L.... hope the hoody doesn't run big like mr. rags sweaters..

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom