::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

Went 2 my spot yesterday to check them out, and the look amazing. Too many releases coming up...

yeh.....i'll be pickin these up. i guess its too much to ask for another NDC $125 price...
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Damm I want these.. But too much releases in april. Anyone think they will be around in may? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

miamib i think you will find these around somewhere in may..but not a lotta sizes left i can gurantee that..these are amazin and people will eat these up..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

no $125 NDC pricetag = a week of eating cereal for me
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

shoulda been leather, woulda been alot cleaner
Gave me the green light like Yoda's knife...
So ima force my will, like the Force I will...

The Last 3 pages of posts should be a hint to those that plan on waitin on these to go on sale should tell yall that there will be none in store stock to even put on sell. Trust me they will be Gone.

looks like i'll be getting these tomorrow lol. i love the 22's

Team Washington Wizards​

-Daniels-Stevenson-Songalia-Jamison-Haywood-
These games are for Gilbert and Caron, get well soon​

Just paid my homeboy the 105 for these pic later tonight! I can't believe I'm actually excited for a sig jay
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

seen them in person today and I think ill pass. They are decent but not worth anywhere around 175. Just dont stand out enough for me
NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

ehh i can wait for the sale and on sale theyll go for sure...
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

wow these look so clean imo

not as clean lookin as the white/black, but a better looking shoe

will 50% off be allowed for this shoe?
TEAM CP3
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804​

I'm going to have to wait until I get some chips wit dip. But how much is the resell price is going to be?

They do look nice in person. The dark camo is much better looking than the camo on the white shoe. I just can't get into the camo; I don't see why JB has to be trendy when they used to set :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

NYC- anyone mind telling me a spot selling for less than retail. All the spots I know are charging more.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back
Top Bottom