:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Just picked up my pair. Where on the box is the number to register them?

**EDIT**

Nevermind...just found it.

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

how many of you actually paid retail for these? :\
ohwell.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

Quote:
how many of you actually paid retail for these?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Is that Joe Johnson rockin' the Flip IIIs?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ yup
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Is that a white and CG colorway....? either way looks dope.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Looks more like a flint grey/blue color way like the XIII
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Thats a sick pic...All of the checking out the latest Jordan...I wonder what Wade is wearing?...But um..LeBron does look MAD uncomfortable haha..I can see him sitting there quietly as they look at someone else's shoes ha...

I am a big fan of LeBron and his shoes...Just saying thats what it looks like haha...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

these are @#%$ hideous. the last few sig shoes from jb have been horrendous.

if they ever stop retroing shoes they're done

I dont think NIKE or JORDAN will charge people for there mistake but i guess we will all find out soon
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

thats a hot photo of lebron wade and JJ. flint xx2 = liquid crack served IV
WANTED - FULL LENGTH ZOOM INSOLE SZ 12 OR 13. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Wonder why there is no camo on the P.E.`s
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

^Ya camo would have def. made em look nicer and have them stand out a little more...Im guessing the reason was because it would take more time for the camo print to be made in the right colors...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I want some XXII's bad now. I thought they were ulgy at firsy, but looking at them on some people's feet make them look real nice.

I guess I am going to have to start saving my pennies. 175 is kinda steep for a 13 year old.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
My brother just told me that they were $75 on Swoosh..........

I am assuming that was the time they were $125 on NDC. They are now at $175/$105, :smh:
smh.gif
for no checking Swoosh.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

Saw these in person for the first time today. No way I'd pay full retail for these. They're nice, but not $175 nice, IMO. Plus, I think I like the blacks better than these for some reason.

They do look like great basketball shoes and mad comfy.
Now what you know about the Great Lakes? / We contemplate on gettin' money like a sweepstakes...​

Back
Top Bottom