:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

So how many of you have registered your pair yet?

If so what happened when you did so?
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Beats, I agree, marketing aside, I had to grab for $125!

Love the Flint joints people were rocking at the ASG.....and that West-autographed Ray Ray 22? Whew! Gentry was lovin' the TNT face time!
flintgrey - team am [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

To those who has these shoes, how light are they? Compareable to other Jordans like the XXI's or XIV's, are they lighter ot heavier? I'm just curious since I might be using these for my next basketball game.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

i hurd these are really light. possibly a good ballin shoe. oh btw, ray allen's kiks shown on tnt r dope!!

Quote:
Who thinks that these will hit the sales rack?

I do especially at that price (175). It will probably go to the Nike Outlets and be $125, then $99 then even $74.99...if it last that long a the outlets

It's a sad day when a new Jordan release happens more than a few responses focus on how they will be in Outlets or sales racks someday.

Maybe they will and if they do and you "cop" them then kudos to you, but as of right now they aren't and if you want to get a pair your gonna have to drop a few duckets or have a hook-up.

It's one thing to totally not like a shoe, but it's another thing when you wanted a shoe and for whatever reason you couldn't get them and to compensate for that you say things like.."they're cheap looking anyway, or these are way overpriced, or the best Jordans ever was the I's to the XIV's, or they look like a team shoe, etc."

There's a lot of JB'ers in denial, these Jordans right here are one of the best in a long time, they are simple yet very well thought out. I believe when it's all said and done these will go down in the top 5 or 6 Jordans ever to be released.
Words of Wisdom From the Honorable Richard Johnson Islong

^When you say go down as one of the top 5 or 6 Jordans to be released, I really hope your referring to performance.
excuse me, miss

^^^Lol, yeah that's what I was referring to, but overall as well. time will tell. Rememer at the time the XI's were released peeps was hating on the Concords (me included), but after a few years they became one of the best ever.

i don't think the first colorway will go on sale but if they drop the XX2 in 5 or 6 colors your sure to get a pair for a steal so yeah eventually they will be at the outlet but probably not the first color but lately everything has popped up at the outlets
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Quote:
So how many of you have registered your pair yet?

If so what happened when you did s

Registered my pair.

You just get a pdf of a certificate for registering your shoe and some "limited edition" wallpaper of the mascot's head of the home team from the commercial.

Someone already posted the wallpaper earlier in the thread.

Quote:
To those who has these shoes, how light are they? Compareable to other Jordans like the XXI's or XIV's, are they lighter ot heavier? I'm just curious since I might be using these for my next basketball game.
:D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
That is a pathetic statement. Almost all Jordans sell out.
NO, you need some help homie, if they sell out in your area, that doesnt mean they sell out everywhere.

And i was referring to AIR jordans, not all these retro`s, think about it again and tell me what you think
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

Anyone have a clip of the face time Gentry got on Youtube? I missed that.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

just got mine today in the mail,first thing i noticed was how small lookin the shoe is. looks very sleek and not bulky at all. they are pretty small when compared to the XX and XXI. and they fit snug,but your normal size should be fine. I will use mine for ball,but if you wanna use them for casual,go a half size up. if you ball,stick true to size. anyways, great shoes and great quality.
______
WE GROWN.

I love the XX2...I get excited every time i open the box & look at them over & over again...gotta love that new sneaker smell...ahhhh..& yes i paid retail for these im not a cheap like most heads here cuz i can afford em =) kudos to those who get em cheap!

^^^^ 23sole.....lol.... you are actually right in my case...my broke behind just picked up a pair of 360 II's so yes I wouldn't have been able to justify $175.

But yeah I can't wait till mine come in these are truly a nice release.

Quote:
I believe when it's all said and done these will go down in the top 5 or 6 Jordans ever to be released.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
OG MEMBER #2
PISTOL IN THE PURPLE LABEL POSING WITH A PURPLE SMELL - TI​

Quote:
The XXIIs are definitely lighter than the XXIs and the XIVs.

I am very surprised at how light they are on your feet. I'd compare the XXIIs weight to the Melo's.

IMO, it feels like you don't even have shoes on your feet.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Those XX2`s are :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

SICK XX2s up there.

Just picked up my pair today and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. These are probably the sickest in the "new era" of Jordans. Quilted Liner all the way through and clear soles are always a good thing.

I love them.
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​
{{:Team Goonies:}}
::>Ace<::​

Back
Top Bottom