:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

7f32_1.JPG
:::.::..

i just broke one of my creeds and copped online from PYS. i'ma keep my fingers crossed and hope i don't get screwed. i never bought online(cause i never have too. N.O. has no problem getting J's, even post Katrina), but i just couldn't pass up that deal to save about $40 including tax. hopefully they'll arrive just in time for MARDI GRAS, if not il'll have to by another pair from the store and get a refund once my PYS pair comes
My name is Wayne, I'm 26, I'm from New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

man im copping the white ones forsure..they look like cool bball shoes
nick o tine23 @ iss

team SAE

what other sites are selling the white ones (sz 13), that dont use paypal?
"Walked Into The Club Wit My Grill Lookin' Icey
Lil Mama Stopped Me Said She Feelin' My White-Tee
Got My Stunnaz On But I See What Im Liking
One Question Baby, Can U Get Hyphy
Can U Do It, Do It, Do It Like This...Drop It Down Rite Now Do The Splits" - J. Valentine(MUSIC BLOG)

I saw these today at Finishline and Im really feeling them
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!!​

Ok, I'm slow, commercial is hot, now that I understand what the heck is going on and have seen it about three times LOL

Blk laces are nice. If I end up going x2, I'll do 1 pr. that way. These will hit the court Thursday morning with a full review coming soon after. 2/17/07 = RD for XX2s and MJ's 44th B-Day. Man, that's hard to believe. Time flies, 34 yrs. old and still deep in the shoe game. SMH @ me and my veteran ways.
C O O K # 4 5

Is it just me, or does the box of the XXII just SCREAM "Takeout order" ?
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Quote:
i couldnt resist 139 shipped either
TEAMAMFAM
Team Bay Area
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18

3ycke95.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

REAL COMFORTABLE!

The lacing system is bananas!

ALOT OF SUPPORT!

The leather is SICK!

ONE OF MY FAVE SINCE AWHILE.

Why doesn't the release thread here say that the basketball version of the XX2's is a limited release? Is it a limited release? If so...how limited? Anybody know the answers to these questions?

are the xxii out already? coz i saw the one that look like a basketball up for sale in a store (forgot da name) at military circle mall up in norfolk...
got to say the ugly imo..... dnt knw hw comfy but they mad ugly

Back
Top Bottom