:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Quote:
Stealth XXs are instant classics. I'm sure there are an abundant amount of people that would agree with me also.
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR THIS SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4(Mars)(lighting w/shirt),10,12.13.14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

I'll have to try these on again before I make the decision. I wasn't planning on getting them, but after I saw them in person...I'm on the edge.

I just wanted to post a pic of my XX2'S.
230976011.jpg
DO N'T MESS WITH TEXAS !!!!

Quote:
how long does it take for orders to process with pys...anyone know?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Tried them on today in my store..and i have to say i'm very impressed..i wore 'em for a half hour inside the store and they are so light and comfortable..you feel your in a runnin shoe to b honest..i plan on coppin..my store only got 18 of each colorway..so they seem to b limited i guess? who knows..but for 125 it is definitely worth a cop..can't wait till tomorrow..maybe cop two..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

^email them,i ordered from them wednesday and the shoes are already in my country(canada)
______
WE GROWN.

so the black version is gonna be suede? I'm not that happy about that, but whatever.

I remember when we first heard word about this shoe, sooooo glad they decided against the color-changing idea, where it would change color depending on the temperature.
turn the music up
turn me down

I wasn't going to get these shoes at first but when i saw the pics here, i went to uta to put my order in for size 11. Thanks for pics guys.

^^ just give them a few days,email them with the transaction ID code,it should be in your paypal transaction record with them. give them until monday to reply. if they dont reply,then you can contact paypal and tell them to give you your money back
______
WE GROWN.

I love the commercial... Its brilliant...

Makes me think of Utah fans back in 98
The picture of Jordan in the (final shot) there's people in the background with her hands over her face. They has this look of FEAR / Shock / disbelief / prayer.

"Oh god , please no"

The commercial is brilliant!

finalshotet7.jpg
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Back
Top Bottom