:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

i played a game with my boy's son, and i must say the XX2s are like vagina for your feet. they hug your feet and the cushioning is so soft. IPS is def the wave of the future. i just happened to be in air pod when i balled, but i'm anxious to see what the zoom pod feels like since it's double stacked this time.

one of the best J's hands down
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

finally got mines today fron NDC..that $125 "glitch" was worth the wait..damn that free ground shipping! lol

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
Get well soon Antawn Jamison​

played in the bball leather ones today...

-lighter than the 21
-breathes better than the 21
-better forefoot cushioning than the 21
-21s are more comfortable(the quilted liner in the 21 is much better)
-the heel is really weird and i really dont like it. the heel looks weird in pics,and it feels weird also,wish it wasn't so bulky.
______
WE GROWN.

Quote:
So, basically, it's just a city-edition release to Seattle, Detroit and Chicago... open to GR? Not PE's?
:wink:
wink.gif

well im not sure if i can mention this in here or not, but PM me if u dont have the 22s yet and lookin for a good deal. gotta be before thursday tho, cause after that my hookup is gon.lol

dont kno if i can mention this in here, if u dont have the 22s yet, pm me before thursday, i can get u a very nice deal.

i love these 22's

Team Washington Wizards​

those samples look great. is the titanium shank plate actually true titanium on those? and not just spray painted on plastic like the release version? also,the vents look a lot more effective on those. the release version is a lot cleaner,but those samples look to be of a higher quality.
______
WE GROWN.

I have nothing but praise for the XX2. The only thing I don't like about it is the commercial. It really ain't that bad either. I personally like the XXI better but not because it is superior or anything. As far as the court goes, just play in them !!!! The XX2 is so good on the court that you could have 4 turnovers, go 1 for 12, get dunked on and still be like "screw it, I got on XX2s" LOL !!! Truly a great Bball shoe. The new AJs > old AJs (performance)
C O O K # 4 5

these things are slowly selling out in parts of my area..big sizes left. but to each its own.

i might have to get the basketballs in a bit

Team Washington Wizards​

the white ones are hot

but the basketball ones are a lil too much
FOR TRADE/SALE: DS 11.5 JORDAN COOLGREY III's everything included for size 10.5 or best offer.

PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected]

are there still some extra colors releasing in the future besides the ones we already know about? JB doesn't really have a set number of colorways for each game shoe model, so...

the ebay pics are prolly samples,the release version doesnt have it. dunno why,its been mentioned previously in this thread,no bball leather versions have it. s'all good though,still great shoes.
______
WE GROWN.

Wore my 22s for my league game tonight. These shoes are dope! The bad part is that someone will always step on your kix so the leather may get scuffed.

I did not have any traction problems. The heel issue will always b there but when you start playing you forget about how awkward the heel cushion feels (zoom air).

The 22s are so much lighter than the 21s and the ankle support is great. The midsole area (black area) is showing a lot of creasing.

I play the pt guard position if anyone wants to know.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

I'm liking the air pods better for playing ball, for some reason my left calf hurts when i play with the zoom pods. anyone else have a problem like that?

Yeah, the zoom pods need a lot of playing in order to feel really good.
But remember that they are double stacked!

Back
Top Bottom