:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

anyone think the bball 22's will go on sale anytime soon? lol

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
Get well soon Antawn Jamison​

i had calf problems when playing with zoom like realjordan23....you just need to break them in and let your legs adjust to them

Who here thinks they run small? My friend wears an 11 and we hooped the other night, he said they killed his feet. I think they were narrow for him as well. Anybody have this prob? My sz 13 fit me just fine. Just curious thanks.
COOK # 45

i really like the xx2's, but i passed on the wht's cause of the price...i ended up scoopin 'em up today cause the mgr at footlocker hit me up w/ his discount, so i couldn't pass!!! big ups...i'm glad i got them, they're dope all around.

I wear a 8.5-9...

8.5 in the recent V's
9 in the recent IV's

should I get a 9 or 8.5?
Team Pacific Northwest​

I think they run about true to size but definitely narrower than the 21s. I picked up a size 10 but I think I might have a little room in the front; however, I double sock when I play so the 10 works for me.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

bball 22's will be picked up soon for me!

Team Washington Wizards​

Get well soon Antawn Jamison​

Just picked up a pair for $99 on ebay. trusted seller, had tagged pics and extra pics on request. I am way happy about this pick up, I went to Vegas over the weekend and was playing Blackjack to get enough for the shoes...Won enough, went to Nike Town LV, SOLD OUT!..I was HEATED!!! Dude there said they sold out in a day cuz of Allstar weekend....Now Im glad they sold out..I got them for hella cheap.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

Damn, there's A LOT of fakes on Ebay now- papesh69, hope you didn't get some fakes...

4fitness - I found that they run a bit narrow too. But they are a full-grain leather so i'd give them a couple wearings to stretch out a bit. Great shoe though, I took a sz 12 in the XX1's and I take a 12 in these too.

nah I didnt get fakes...dude works for a niketown. I do alot of biz off ebay, and havnt been burned yet..I do my reserch and ask ALOT of questions and stuff b4 I buy.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

picked up the bballs today lol i love em

Team Washington Wizards​

We need to get it together..NOW​

started wearing mine the past couple of days, and i love em...very light and comfy
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I've been ballin indoors in my white/blk pair and they seem to be breaking down a bit. I've only worn them 4 times and the leather is separating from the midsole in the toe area.
smh.gif

However, I still think these are a great bball shoe, very light, comfy, and great ankle support. Only played with the zm air pods. I will try to play in the air pods soon.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

^^same problem...my leather is separating from the soles on the outsides of both shoes, going to send them back to nike, I hope there was a defect in mine and not just a lack of durability. they even said durable on the fold up card that at came with the shoes, at least for the titanium.

the shoes are light and responsive, good for ball, just don't know how long they last...mine didn't

anyone have pics of the black/red ones ?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Back
Top Bottom