***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

This release could get ugly....so many people beasting over them not because they like them, but just to flip them- sad...

eek.gif
this thread is crazy for a shoe that doesnt look too appealing (at least to me)

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by blco02

This release could get ugly....so many people beasting over them not because they like them, but just to flip them- sad...

I actually LOVE this colorway, but if the resell is insane then Im gonna sell them. If not, then Im gonna keep them for a while. NO WAY am I going to wear them though. Im getting the white/black/red to rock.
My sentiments word for word. No one in NYC barely knows how their store is handling it yet though. I hope the FL on 34th is selling to employeesfirst cuz I know someone there. That's looking like my best chance. I ain't camping out more than an overnighter.

^^^ word, I won't be caught out there for an entire day, but I will sacrifice an entire night. I must come correct though: no cash, car parked down theblock/around the corner, and hopefully have someone out there with me just in case.

super producer^^good ideas anyone here gona be in atl?
these are not going to sell for more than a grand
also superproducer ur avy is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn i wanted them bad boys to but majority of the spots here in la already raffled them off with little to no notice smh... any info is appreciated
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

damn i wanted them bad boys to but majority of the spots here in la already raffled them off with little to no notice smh... any info is appreciated
frown.gif

Yo tootthatthang..nice avy!!
pimp.gif

Fact is I like this colorway the most...they remind me of the Flint XIII's one of my fave kicks...but said to say it ain't happenin for these reasons
1) Ain't campin out....been there done that
2) Ain't got enough $...this will be a resellers dream
indifferent.gif

3) I don't work or have a connect at the top 23...

See this below

Steez:

Here's the official production numbers for the 1st Colorway XX3:

As we've all heard before, 23 doors will carry the shoes in the US.

I've confirmed there will only be 23 pairs per store. 529 pairs available total inthe US.

Here's the stitch:

There will also be another 529 pairs available for the rest of the world (outside of the US).

Total 1st Colorway XX3 Production Number = 1058 Pairs Worldwide

This makes it one of the rarest production numbers for an Air Jordan model. The Olympic VI in comparison were batched around3000 pairs. So unless you're camped out for these, you're going to have a hell of a time getting a pair.

Good luck with your tents.

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230

YOU AIN:T GETTIN THESE UNLESS YOU GONNA PAY$$$$$$
frown.gif

Yo 160, R u gonna be the 1st to post pics of your kicks?
smokin.gif
I got my $on him!

honestly, i dont think people here in saint louis quite understand what these shoes are. we've been trying to explain to our customers, and a few of themknow, but others just kinda ignore us. i highly doubt we'll have a line for these(could be totally wrong), but i know alot of pairs are being scooped up bymy co-workers and i. as for people griping about employees getting first pick, if you were working at a spot getting them, you'd do the same thing. weshould have about 12 pairs left after we're done.

Why is jumpman23.com stating the white/black/reds are coming out tomorrow? (1/16/08)

Has to be a mistake right?

Originally Posted by rhcp729

honestly, i dont think people here in saint louis quite understand what these shoes are. we've been trying to explain to our customers, and a few of them know, but others just kinda ignore us. i highly doubt we'll have a line for these(could be totally wrong), but i know alot of pairs are being scooped up by my co-workers and i. as for people griping about employees getting first pick, if you were working at a spot getting them, you'd do the same thing. we should have about 12 pairs left after we're done.

So in STL not many folks know. Cuz i live in CO and was thinkin of makin a trip out that way during that time but if people dont really know about it iwould more then likely drive down there. So rhcp if u could give me any kinda info man that would be appricated

honestly, i dont think people here in saint louis quite understand what these shoes are. we've been trying to explain to our customers, and a few of them know, but others just kinda ignore us. i highly doubt we'll have a line for these(could be totally wrong), but i know alot of pairs are being scooped up by my co-workers and i. as for people griping about employees getting first pick, if you were working at a spot getting them, you'd do the same thing. we should have about 12 pairs left after we're done.

To be totaly honest my dood, if I worked at a store getting them, I wouldnt take first pick. That is just plan ignorant. You are only getting 23 pairs,so to let the public a crack at only 12 is really really wack. I think if people gotta camp, so do workers. What about al those peepz that are gonna be outthere campin for like 2-3 days and when you open the doors, they get denied cuz the workers bought them all up. To me, THATS BS plain and simple.

dont know if anyone noticed, but the list on jumpman23.com is a liil diff now. Peners is gone, and they added R SOLE in MO. They have 22 of the 23 storeslisted.....where is the 23rd store?

dont know if anyone noticed, but the list on jumpman23.com is a liil diff now. Peners is gone, and they added R SOLE in MO. They have 22 of the 23 stores listed.....where is the 23rd store?

I cannot believe R. Sole is getting these. I'm just...there are no words.

Man.....People will actually sit in line for a week for these? The resell better be in the $2000 range to even be worth it at the lowest level.

I can say I have NEVER camped out even in my most SEVERE of Sneakerhead Modes...but goooood night.. a week?

I feel bad for the folks at the smaller stores getting these, cause it won't be 23 pairs available. I think only the Niketowns are keeping it so all 23 areavailable.

^^^ That's exactly why I said I think they should have released these ONLY at OFFICIAL Nike stores so they could ACTUALLY monitor what is sold to thepublic. Half the pairs will never make it to the register...

OK so 529 pairs available in the states and then another 529 available worldwide.........anyone know who's getting them abroad????

Any of them coming to Europe? Niketown London maybe? Paris?

Does the NBA Store have regulations like Niketowns, or do employees have first crack?

The spot I have in mind doesn't really have many young employees, however, I don't know the entire roster. The employees are those I wouldn'tconsider "enthusiasts" or necessarily "in the know." Hopefully I'm right.

I think these are my new favorite AJ's. They Remind me of the XVI's. These just seem like they would be some amazing shoes to play basketball in. Def.coppin' at least two pairs

Man my brother is a good dude (lives in LA) and is getting me a pair (dude camps out)..but like he says the white red and black pairs look even better than thetitaniums. Homeboy is getting me the titaniums and is waiting for the black ones coming out the 25th i will be hurting if the black ones look evenbetter...anyway he is still a good brotha from anotha fatha.

employees should have had first dips on the kicks but Jb should of made more of these sneakers ppl might get rob for these or jumped
eyes.gif

To be totaly honest my dood, if I worked at a store getting them, I wouldnt take first pick. That is just plan ignorant. You are only getting 23 pairs, so to let the public a crack at only 12 is really really wack. I think if people gotta camp, so do workers. What about al those peepz that are gonna be out there campin for like 2-3 days and when you open the doors, they get denied cuz the workers bought them all up. To me, THATS BS plain and simple.
Your beef should be with JB, not the employee nor the reseller. JB is the one who made these crazy limited. If they weren't limited, no onewould give a damn about a employee getting first crack at them. JB screwed its own customers/followers so they could stroke their lil ego. These lilcountdown packs...ego strokin. They want to see how relevant they are, to see what lengths people would go through to get their product and to create anartificial "classic" sentiment.

And no, I don't have a connect nor do I work at a shoe store.

Alotta people are going to sleep on these stealths and then regret later on in the future........

a7626af12c1e7c4ea6ee2c6c7654790f82fc61d9.pjpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom