***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I want to know more about this raffle system. How do I go about getting a wristband? I was planning on camping, but if I dont have to then F it!

No wristbands at NTLA they are doing a RSVP list again. Have fun camping out everyone else and who knows how many these stores sell to their employeesfirst.
laugh.gif

VINCO VICI VICTUM

I called NTLA today and the dude either was playing dumb or he was just dumb period. Can someone break down how this RSVP thing works. Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

No wristbands at NTLA they are doing a RSVP list again. Have fun camping out everyone else and who knows how many these stores sell to their employees first.
laugh.gif

VINCO VICI VICTUM

rsvp list? what does that mean and how does it work? i already feel like i'm shut out.

MAN these shoes really looke like for balling. But for rocking? NAAAHHH THe UNC and the Blck MIGHT be copped. I might just save money for the PACKS

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Man...for all the folks who DON"T get this Carolina Colorway... Just know you will have some better colors to choose from. Trust me. And you won't have to worry about finding a store that has ONE shoe in your size.

Patience....

Patience...

Forget about telling them to have patience.. I notice that NT is such a hater that hates all recent Jordan shoes.
wink.gif

Don't even appreciate the last Jordan signature shoes
smh.gif
. I think they are nice. White/Titanium-University Blue is nice....
happy.gif

to clear up NTLA: they originally didn't know if they were gonna get them or not. I don't think all the employees were notified that they were gonna bereceiving them (and how they were gonna release them). My friend called in the morning and said they weren't getting them, but when I called at night, theguy said they were getting them, so I'm assuming they found out recently. The RSVP list is how they did the DMP release, and it's a raffle.

Originally Posted by 1 of 1

to clear up NTLA: they originally didn't know if they were gonna get them or not. I don't think all the employees were notified that they were gonna be receiving them (and how they were gonna release them). My friend called in the morning and said they weren't getting them, but when I called at night, the guy said they were getting them, so I'm assuming they found out recently. The RSVP list is how they did the DMP release, and it's a raffle.

what does that mean? Im I gonna have to camp to have a chance at this "list"? I wonder if NT Chi is doing it like this...

Originally Posted by king Lirdiuz xx3

does anyone know how limited the white/black/red pair is going to be? it won't be like the january release, right?

it's considered a limited shoe, but it will not be as limited as the titanium blue pair. i don't have the numbers though. check the official poston the XX3's and packs for more info.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by 1 of 1

to clear up NTLA: they originally didn't know if they were gonna get them or not. I don't think all the employees were notified that they were gonna be receiving them (and how they were gonna release them). My friend called in the morning and said they weren't getting them, but when I called at night, the guy said they were getting them, so I'm assuming they found out recently. The RSVP list is how they did the DMP release, and it's a raffle.

what does that mean? Im I gonna have to camp to have a chance at this "list"? I wonder if NT Chi is doing it like this...
Yea could someone explain the RSVP list thing...so how does it work?? Like the first 50 people in line when they open go on a list and then they rafflethem off from the 50 people or what?? I'm really confused...

^^^ Iron explained it in one of the other XXIII posts before it got locked... If I read it right...

They will give out an undetermined amount of wristbands before the RD and then on the RD you will have to show up between a certain time period at which timethey will do a raffle and pick bracklet numbers. So you might be the first person in line for a wristband and not get a pair of shoes BUT you might be the100th guy in line and get one... Its all the luck of the draw... Yeah the hardcore campout guy is gonna be pissed but it's the fairest way for all involvedand also the safest... This will cause alot less headaches come RD...

On a side note... If you guys REALLY want these, I'd start looking out of the country for them unless you have a plug here... Good luck to all trying tocop!!!!

Once again no wristbands. If you need proper info for NTLA's launch just ask to talk to the Force room. They have the right knowledge. If you are in LosAngeles you will can be put on the list by calling the guys in the Force room. They were still taking names today but the list will be closed soon I am surebecause they can't have 200 people sitting in the store for only 23 XX3's.

They say that morning they will have people show up at 7am check in and get their raffle ticket. While we are waiting, there will be a DJ spinning, food anddrinks, giveaways which include multiple gift cards. They say they are going to let all to get 20% off of product while we are waiting for the raffle. Not aperfect system but it is better than sitting outside for a week getting eggs thrown at you and BHPD running you and getting those damn parking tickets. Peace.

VINCO VICI VICTUM

So when will braclets be availble at NTNY and are there any other New York Spots? The more the hype the more the sneaker grows on me. Its definatly gonna betop 5.

too clear up again, nkestyl has the right info. ironman was right . . . but they were never for sure on doing wristbands ( and they aren't going to be). ifyou want to get on that rsvp list, you gotta call the store. as for sick90tegs question, you can call nt chicago to find out. here's their number: (312)642-6363

Sorry in advance because I'm sure this has been asked before, but was there ever a list of the top 23 stores floating around? I'm in Minnesota, anddoubt if we get these, but was wondering for sure...Chicago will probably be the closest city.

Thats pretty cool for the Niketown to entertain the masses that way.... It shows they are looking out for the Consumer and keeping the Calm Waves Calm evenafter the raffle is over. Good luck to the hardcore camper outter...

I guess I would say.. why Camp out if you might STILL not get a shoe.

this is a screen shot of the jumpman23.com intro screen....but there is no other info on the site...

So I spoke the the force room. Dude was pissed. He said everyone from the internet in all of so-cal has been calling them today. He asked me if I could prove Iwas a customer and I told him I speak regularly with the NTLA business manager when I come into the store and dropped his name. So he comes back and is like"yeah, everyone knows him now
indifferent.gif
" so I was like look...and described the DMP release, the horrid fire red V's release, how their store was laid out, and how I wasn't some 15 year old hypebeast kid. Finallyhe was like "Alright, give me your name and your phone number. We'll call everyone before the release to detail how the raffle is going to go." Iasked how many spots were left and he said not many and that they were probably going to stop taking RSVP's via phone and that people will have to come into the store to get on the list.

this RSVP !$## is super whack. yea, it gets rid of campouts and such, but I have to be a known customer just to have a shot at getting the damn shoe?

I've never dealt with NTNY, or any NT for that matter, and all of this crapshoot business sounds wishy washy.........on top of hookups and hidings.

With that said, %*!* a NTNY. I'm sure NY has more than one spot and I don't have a job, meaning I got all the time necessary.

Ugh the White/Black/Reds have patent leather???...WHY!?..Kill it with the patent leather already!...Talkin about using premium luxurious materials...use somereal Italian leather like the og II's...

Has there been any talk or pics of GS sizes (Not referring to the 1st two colors droppin)

Anyone know if Against All Odds has a chance at getting these shoes?
My store usually gets all the limited releases.
Upstate NY

Dang...14 of the 21 stores getting them in the us are in ny or ca.....sucks for me looks like the northwest gets no love lol..o well

Why are only 21 stores listed?
And none in Ohio. WTF? I didn't think the big markets would swallow up everything with this release. Guess that was wishful thinkin. Why would this beany different than any other exclusive sh%t that drops.

Back
Top Bottom