***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

just told that only one finishline in sc and georgia are gettn these
not sure how true it is but take it for what its worth
the all stars that is

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by s dubl

ANYBODY THAT BALLS IN THEIR 23S BE CAREFUL.........
29wamc5.jpg

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paint or whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
mad.gif
mad.gif

This was after shooting around and playing a little b-ball with my little brother.

oh noes! that's a little disconcerting! damn
frown.gif
Man that was after 1 wear!?!
smh.gif

well, ima still ball in mine, i guess apparently that isnt what they were meant for ... damn shame, a damn shame!

^^^ Sucks about your shoes man especially how JB was SUPPOSED to be stepping up the quality on this shoe from all other sneakers by not using glue and stufflike that.

dxk3kw.jpg

bk9q0.jpg

6dsbuv.jpg

scdmqh.jpg

2uqm48z.jpg

auxyu.jpg

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paint or whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
This was after shooting around and playing a little b-ball with my little brother.

False. The paint is not wearing away. Your just seeing through the clear midole and looking at the top of the outsole. It's the exact opposite as lookingthrough a clear outsole and seeing the midsole.

Originally Posted by s dubl

ANYBODY THAT BALLS IN THEIR 23S BE CAREFUL.........
29wamc5.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif

That spot never gets painted. My titaniums are the same way... Watch the DVD and you'll see the process. They only paint the "back side orinside" of the midsole.... and before they paint it, it's completely clear all the way through and around.. This is what gives the midsole such adeep rich look. Again, EVERY SINGLE pair of XX3's should be clear at this very spot.

There are no quaility issues to report except for the All-Star patent leather toe box complaints. Those are pretty limited so don't worry... all of uswill soon look past them.

1st Post.

False. The paint is not wearing away. Your just seeing through the clear midole and looking at the top of the outsole. It's the exact opposite as looking through a clear outsole and seeing the midsole.

Glad this has been cleared up

I was gonna cop already but those pics make me want hem right now..... can't wait till satyrday 2 cop mine. Ywah boy!!!

Just got both of mine in from PYS and I must say they are both simply incredible. The all stars and the stealths are both classic Jordans. And I have to admitI'm liking the stealths more than the all stars. I've always loved white shoes over black shoes but man the stealths are just amazing. And these haveto be the most form fitting shoes I've ever worn. They are very true to size. I wear a 10 and the 10 is perfect. The zoom air on the bottom is very cushyand the whole shoe just hugs your foot like nothing I've ever felt. I've loved this shoe since the first pictures leaked and now having them in personthey have far exceeded my expectations. If this is how JB is "ending" the signature line then I'm not mad at how they did it.

Damn i wish i would have gone down my bookmarks and clicked on citysole.com, i would have my XXIII's already like Sdubland for under retail...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

dxk3kw.jpg

bk9q0.jpg

6dsbuv.jpg

scdmqh.jpg

2uqm48z.jpg

auxyu.jpg

False. The paint is not wearing away. Your just seeing through the clear midole and looking at the top of the outsole. It's the exact opposite as looking through a clear outsole and seeing the midsole.
Wow the All-stars look nice. Now I can't make up my mind on whether to buy the Stealths or AS.

After seeing these for the 1st time in person this weekend, I'm definitely getting both!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

As much as I want the all stars I'm just worried of them yellowing. It won't look to good so I decided on the stealths.

Originally Posted by BCF06

As much as I want the all stars I'm just worried of them yellowing. It won't look to good so I decided on the stealths.

Just don't leave them out in the open, in direct sunlight. That's one of the reasons they yellow, which you can prevent.

I was worried about yellowing on my all white ix lows, but the patent leather is still crispy white.

Not sure if you have a Finish Line in your area but, here in Baltimore, the Finish Line stores that are receiving the Black/Metallic Silver/Red XXIII'sappear to be releasing them a week early (on 2/16/2008). I do not believe that they are getting the White/Black/Red XXIII's. As a matter of fact, they aretaking reservations...not sure if this hold's true for other area's. One store in particular is Finish Line in White Marsh Mall, Perry Hall MD.

-IDS

Just bought my All-Stars and got to hold em. Can't pick-up until Saturday morning though... I've just been hearing scary low numbers in my area andam not in the mood for BS.

The toe box wrinkling issue is real, the shoe is just too difficult to assemble around that area without some wrinkling. The shoe is still a 11/10.

I'm still high right now, but I like them way more than the titaniums.

The Stealth were my favorite but they are simply not as lux as the All-Star or Titans... at least my Stealths will get pounded like a shoe should.

Back
Top Bottom