***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

So the blk pair doesnt drop til next week?

Technically but they are at alot of spots now depending on where you live at. I live in Philly and they have them at a few spots.

So, here's the question - where can I get these? I don't have a shoe hook up, I can pair retail, I don't want a special edition or any of thatnonsense. Will NikeTown or Footlocker or Champs have them for sale? Starting when? What colorways are available?

Sorry to ask such simple questions, but sometimes that's the information that's left out in threads like this.

(I live in SF, if that matters w/r/t to the NikeTown)

Woah, this may not have anything to do with this thread, but I just realized MJ will be 45 the day after his 23rd shoe releases. Nice coincidence.

I looked at the first page and all it has are release dates - not where they'll be available, or what colors are GRs, etc. Anyone help?

I looked at the first page and all it has are release dates - not where they'll be available, or what colors are GRs, etc. Anyone help?

Here what I think...
All star white/black/red will be releasing this saturday 2 - 16. They will be availible at most footlockers. They are said to be limited (I think) so i would get them on the RD.
The black stealths release on 2 - 23 and are a general release and will be at footlocker. I think these will still sell out the first few days however.
Just my opions. Hope this helps.

^ Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for....

(and I don't want that white/red version, either, it looks like a little girl doodling on her notebook with her initials over and over)

Yea the MJ print is a lil OD for my taste so I'm passing on these. I'll be extremely salty if the White/Cherry colorway from the dvd is a summerTitanium release with only 529 pairs or w/e
tired.gif

I Didn't get a great look but it looks like TO is wearing the allstar XX3 in the celebrity allstar game right now

Originally Posted by krey1231

Woah, this may not have anything to do with this thread, but I just realized MJ will be 45 the day after his 23rd shoe releases. Nice coincidence.

That's the formula. There's a new Air Jordan every February around his birthday. The XVIIIs came out on my birthday though(Feb. 9). I literallygrew up with the Jordans.
happy.gif

^Nice.

I knew the shoes came out during his bday, but I just found that he is 45 with his 23rd shoe coming out, pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

I Didn't get a great look but it looks like TO is wearing the allstar XX3 in the celebrity allstar game right now

yeah he was....kinda seen a close up of him and he had them on.

Ayo Im Going To Buy The Stealth's For Football/Rugby Games
Yes Brand New Out The Box Will Be Beaters For Me

It May Be "Stupid" In Your Terms But I Don't Care
grin.gif

^You dont use cleats?

I checked a few spots over here and most spots will have both pairs, I actually only found 3 stores that wont have the white ones but that was in the burbs.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Ayo Im Going To Buy The Stealth's For Football/Rugby Games
Yes Brand New Out The Box Will Be Beaters For Me

It May Be "Stupid" In Your Terms But I Don't Care
grin.gif

That's stuntin!

I don't know about this shoe in terms of performance. I haven't played in them, but I laced them up as if I were, and the ankle support was super stiffand not comfy at all. Also, I get some minor pressure pains, here and there while wearing them laced, and ready to go. As far as casual wear, they seemexcellent. Also, it's a rather small shoe, so all you tight-jean wearing dudes should love these.
laugh.gif

Nah seriously, its an excellent fashion-oriented shoe.

I usually wear my sig. shoes casually for a while, until age begins to show. Then, I use them for what they are made for. I don't know about these, unlessI start wearing some ankle-braces.

I noticed these were really tight on the pinky toe when I tried them on, but I'm going to take everyone's advise and get my true size. I hate getting ashoe bigger only to realize it would have broken-in after a wear or two. The plastic materials by the toes seems vaguely reminiscent of Foamposite. I know itisn't Foam, but I'm thinking it's going to work much the same.

Where's the best place to buy Stealth XX3's online right now??? (NOT including eBay)
A lot of places online have them for retail or below. But if you're diligent, you can probably pick them up at a local store next weekendwithout too much difficulty. I have mine on reserve at a local store, so I'm all set. I know I could get them sooner, but I like to see my kicks before Ibuy them.

Thanks but I leave Sat. the 23rd morning before the malls open. I'm heading out of town for a week and want to make sure I get them. Which spots onlinehave them at or near retail?
Thanks my brutha!

Back
Top Bottom