***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Wow, those Flints are so nice.

We haven't seen a french blue colorway in a Sig shoe in a while
ohwell.gif

I really like that PS Flint colorway. Nicely done. Would buy those if they were available...

-S

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I have wore my "stealths" twice now. Once to the mall, and once to a poker tourney where I sat the whole time.

My right "pinky" toe is killing me, and on the toe where MJs sig is, they are creasing on the corners....not to mention that a thick "thread" was hanging out of the side where the laces are and they had a small spot on the toe where the suede was rubbed down...

I like these shoes alot, but come on now. Anyone else having problems? I know someone has to be feeling that toe pain....

Me too I wore mine today and my pinky on the right foot was killing me!!! And my feet kept falling asleep if I stayed seated to long. On my tounge alot ofthe suede where the 23 and jumpman is rubbing off they could have made it more durable.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

I have wore my "stealths" twice now. Once to the mall, and once to a poker tourney where I sat the whole time.

My right "pinky" toe is killing me, and on the toe where MJs sig is, they are creasing on the corners....not to mention that a thick "thread" was hanging out of the side where the laces are and they had a small spot on the toe where the suede was rubbed down...

I like these shoes alot, but come on now. Anyone else having problems? I know someone has to be feeling that toe pain....

Ive wore my white ones 3 times, and the first time my right pinky toes was getting murdered, but it has slowly gone away...

Are you wearing these laced tight? Also does your toe start hurting in the evening, and then the next day wearing the shoes the pain is gone? If the painis gone the next day, it could be that the shoes are at the border of what your true foot size is and with a bit of swelling the fitting of the shoe becomesuncomfortable. Feet tend to swell the most in the evening (best time to try on shoes to get the proper fit), so it could be that you are running into this. Ihaven't read this entire thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned earlier.

maan...why did u have to do that PS. now i'm going to be mad JB didn't make them. i'd buy those in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

A couple quick photoshops. White/navy/gold (or 'lightning') is my favorite colorway on any shoe.

Too much going on there on both shoes.

The Blue on the panel doesn't go well with the lighting, it would look better white based.

As far as the red ones, they should be more like the All-star PE's that Melo and CP3 had on.

I'm feeling the toe pain. It's not unbearable, more annoying than anything. I'm going to wear them a few more times though because I just havethis feeling they're going to stretch enough for the pain to go away. If that doesn't work, then I'm going to get one of those shoe-stretcherinserts to gently add about 1/10 of an inch in that spot. We'll see if that works.

Back
Top Bottom