***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I feel you on the trusting strangers thing, however, there are some people that are still willing to help out the community.

I posted everything I knew, to the best of my knowledge at that point in time. Including the size run, thought I would save anyone with a shoe size 13.5+ the trouble of chasing a sneaker that they would never fit into.

I like this shoe, but I don't think I am going to get it. This shoe isn't about the "chase", "hunt", "search for the grail". This shoe, IMO, is everything that is wrong with a culture that has all of a sudden become a "game".

That being said, I know that a lot of people care about this shoe on this board, so I thought I would share with a community that I have been a part of for the better part of this decade.
I appreciate dropping the knowledge you know on the community IronMan. I wish I could back to the days of the XI, XII, XIII, where you could showup 1-2 hours early and get a pair with no issues. Now there's hype, VIP lists, limited runs, resellers jacking the price up, and there probably will be atleast scuffles over these. I want to get these shoes to wear on the court not to resell. That being said I'll be at NTLA on the 25th and take my chances. Istill say it's better than camping out for 3-5 days for something you're not even guaranteed to get. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

All I can say is this and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't blow up my inbox with secret squirrel questions... BUT:

BE CAREFUL for folks posting BAD information to throw folks off to where releases will REALLY occur. If everyone asking where would just do their Homework and call their spots or hey.. maybe even Nike.. you will come out ALOT better.

This will avoid confusion....and believe me... those on NT are spreading the word like Hot Fiyah to NON NT and ISS and every other Sneakerboard person, so it aint just those HERE you have to worry about.

Call it the rest of America.

I say call Nike.. call Nike and then Call Nike again. Maybe at that point, someone will just POST the 23 stores and avoid cloggin all the lines with the same question.

Dudes. Think thru this stuff.

The people who REALLY know what Stores are getting them are doing ONE OF TWO THINGS:

1. Not postin ANYTHING

2. Posting BAD Information.

Wouldn't you rather find out for yourself than believe someone you don't know? I know I would.

Good luck to those willing to do their research. I really wish the release were done differently so people wouldn't have to go thru this but hey.. it is what it is.

Rock... Are you saying some of the stores on this list from Jumpman23 are not correct or did you just not see it before you made your post???

If I was still in the ATL I might have had a chance to get the limited XX3 since Walter's is getting them, but I'mnot to fond of the colorway especially at that price tag.

Looks like I will have to "settle" for the Stealths.
tongue.gif

Touche' Didn't know the list was up... that means that talk helped....

Push on Faithful NTers.. Push On...
roll.gif

I feel bad for the folks in my area.... one store out in Columbia.. WOW....

Does anyone know how many people NTLA is allowing to get on the RSVP/Raffle list? I got on the list this morning and I'm wondering what my odds are. To allmy LA people, how crazy do you think Fox Hills and UNDFTD will get? I called both spots and they are both 1st come 1st serve. I'm guessing we will seeline-ups 3-5 days early. Good luck everyone.

Screw it. I like the limited colorway, but there is no way I will be able to get them. The closest spot to me is Walter's andthat's like 7 hours away from me. And I know the line for Walter's is gonna be crazy. Am I reading that list right? The only states in the south eastthat are even seeing these are Georgia and Florida?

WOW.
eek.gif

I'll settle for the Stealths.

Whoever is able to get this limited colorway consider yourselves lucky

eek.gif
Columbia Mall Maryland wow I didn't know thatwas a top 23 store. Now I'm definitely going there for the countdown packages. But of all places in the DMV why there?

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

^^ i only agree with you on the whole colorway thing. other than that these shoes are crafted really well. the only thing that pisses me off is the fact that they made THIS colorway the limited one. they shoulda made the black/STEALTH version the crazy limited one. the argile print on the shoe just makes it so damn clean along with the suede

I would've swapped the availability of the white/black/red and the Titanium colorways. The white/black/red is easilythe weakest one and the super-limited logic makes waaaay more sense, as you can say that this is "MJ's most personal signature shoe ever.Literally." and go on about how Mike himself signs off on it, blah, blah. That frees up two very strong colorways that many more (loyal) fans have accessto and also gives us our first true UNC inspired mid in ages. (Speaking of, wonder if they'll have some XX3 PE's this year
nerd.gif
)

Hell, at the least, just do like they've done with the past few Kobe shoes and sell the limited version early at a higherprice point, then have them GR months later to the public. That rationalizes the extra $45 at least, unlike the current setup.

Sometimes I feel like pre-dreams-realized Rock D, coming up with legitimate proposals that you would think a company oftheir magnitude would've put weight into
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

ummm it might hit 1k in a few years but for now its gonna be around 500 but 700 around release date

i've got two pairs on hold. one to keep one to sell. i may hold on to both for awhile though. interesting.

2 pairs on hold? I wouldnt personally count my eggs until I actually had these in my hands. I dont care if MJ himself was "holding" them for me.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

2 pairs on hold? I wouldnt personally count my eggs until I actually had these in my hands. I dont care if MJ himself was "holding" them for me.

it's the store i work in. trust me they'll be on hold. we're selling ours above retail too. but ill get mine at msrp.

^smh, that %%%% aint cool. you lucky your store aint in big d cause if ya pulled that on us ya were gonna need security 24/7 for a straight month.

I don't understand the big hype about that UNC colorway. Its aight at best, but I only really like black based shoes. I think the only reason people likethis colorway is because it will be limited. I guess hype sells. They should have done what the person above said, release the wht/red/blk pair because it isthe weakest pair because of that "MJ" all over logo.

Columbia Mall Maryland wow I didn't know that was a top 23 store. Now I'm definitely going there for the countdown packages. But of all places in the DMV why there?
I remember when that DTLR was one of the easiest places to get Jordan's
ohwell.gif
. Get ready for the Altitude XIII experience all over again
frown.gif

Yes there is a spot in philly, I will definitely be getting these instead of the jordan packages...

all the people from atl is walters a huge spot in atl to get jordans or more under the radar?

Only one spot in Chicago getting these...
smh.gif

I usually refrain from giving my 2¢ but, it's a shame the Titanium-University Blue is the best colorway of XX3. (despite all of the corny signatures on thetoes) Considering the mob that lined up at NT CHI for the craptacular VIIs, and not the red suede XXIs that released that day
smh.gif
, I'm not even tempted towaste my time for a shot at givin' up $230 for these.

Soon enough there will be plenty of XX3s in 10.5 on sales racks for me to see if these even rank as decent hoop shoes...

Hypebeasts/collectors good luck...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

all the people from atl is walters a huge spot in atl to get jordans or more under the radar?

Walters is a very popular store in Atlanta, but their sneaker selection isnt that huge and sometimes Jordans sit on the shelves for a while........It's kinda a small store too, its very cramped in there, but everyone knows about it, so there will be lots of people there to get the TitaniumXX3's

Originally Posted by caine chi

Only one spot in Chicago getting these...
smh.gif

I usually refrain from giving my 2¢ but, it's a shame the Titanium-University Blue is the best colorway of XX3. (despite all of the corny signatures on the toes) Considering the mob that lined up at NT CHI for the craptacular VIIs, and not the red suede XXIs that released that day
smh.gif
, I'm not even tempted to waste my time for a shot at givin' up $230 for these.

Soon enough there will be plenty of XX3s in 10.5 on sales racks for me to see if these even rank as decent hoop shoes...

Hypebeasts/collectors good luck...

so your sayin that is gonna be a mad house at NT chicago? Im goin up there the night of the 23rd, hopefully there wont be alot of peeps thereyet.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

it's the store i work in. trust me they'll be on hold. we're selling ours above retail too. but ill get mine at msrp.

For a special release like this from Nike that I'm sure they will be monitoring, I doubt either of these will be happening.

Called the closest shop to me, Shoe Gallery, that are getting these. Guy who answered said "not sure how we are handling the release yet, but there willonly be between 10-13 pair available....you know the employees get 1st crack"

Nice

I am debating about these. I love the color way...But i live Colorado so its gonna be a struggle. I was thinkin of goin to Houston but its not that serious. Soi dunno but i do think we need to stop hatin on the 23 and how its limited. I love the idea of it

Back
Top Bottom