***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

maybe the un nmbered ones are the ones that are suppoesed to be shipped out to other countries and maybe all the shipping to the stores at messed up.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

maybe the un nmbered ones are the ones that are suppoesed to be shipped out to other countries and maybe all the shipping to the stores at messed up.

i thought about that as well, but those are supposedly numbered out of 529 too. so why wouldn't they have numbers?

Is the toe on the All stars patent leather?...Some pics make it look like leather and some make it look like patent

rhcp729, did you know that within the past 10 years there have been great improvements in camera technology and that these great cameras can be found at any ofyour local electronics retailers for very affordable prices?

Thanks for the pics though. That adds to the already elaborate chaos of this release. Plus, now you all know what its like to be me without my contacts in.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

rhcp729, did you know that within the past 10 years there have been great improvements in camera technology and that these great cameras can be found at any of your local electronics retailers for very affordable prices?

Thanks for the pics though. That adds to the already elaborate chaos of this release. Plus, now you all know what its like to be me without my contacts in.

dude i'm camera ******ed. it was my girls digital, i just did the best i could. ill try to get some better ones haha. and great analogy, that'sexactly what it looks like when my contacts aren't in either.

jayson, yes we got all 23 pairs.

eek.gif
People are paying more for 1 pair of j's {$500 XX3's} than 2pairs ($310 countdown pack}
smh.gif
laugh.gif

House of Hoops 268 West 125Th New York, NY 10027
Footlocker 43-45 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Champs 5 Times square New York, NY 10036
Footaction 430 &th Ave New York, NY 10001
Finishline Fox hills Mall, 167 Fox Hills Mall, Culver City, CA 90230

Millennium Shoes 1810 W. Slauson Ave Los Angeles, CA 90047
Sheikh 1831 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Undefeated 112 1/2 S La Brea Ave, Los Angelas, CA 90036

NBA Store 666 5th Ave, New York, NY 10103
Moe's 89-02 165th Street Jamaica, NY 11432
Jimmy Jazz 224 E Fordham Rd Bronx, NY 10458
NikeTown SF
278 Post Street San Francisco, CA 94108
NikeTown LA
9560 Willshire Blvd #102 Los Angeles, CA 90212
NikeTown NY 6 East 57th Street New York, NY 10022

Gentry should have made this the Limited New York & California Release

^^^^^^rhcp729, I believe to get a better quality pic, you need to use the zoom feature on the camera( obviously). To do so, there should be a flower logosomewhere on the camera or on the menu. The flower logo is the zoom feature. As for myself I was going to try niketown chicago but I live in michigan. So Ifthere are better colorways for less money and less hassle, I'll just wait for those. Plus, I like the allstar colorway better. Not that the titaniums arenta good color I just think theres to much hype due to the limitedness. Good luck to all those camping out.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Talked to my connect in Atl and I have an 80% chance of gettin the Flint 23's from Walter's. He said he knows someone who works there and the dude called him yesterday to snatch a pack he was holdin for him. Hopefully he will hold the 23's as well...

Praying%20for%20your%20dating%20match.jpg

Ha well I talked to Jeff, who happens to be Walter's son. He says there will be none of this my friend good luck. I am friends with almost the entirestaff. I will get my pair but the XX3's will not be held at all.
tired.gif

kinda funny that on the legacy package there is a letter on the box saying thank u the customers are the one that made jb what it is today. This how he thanksus buy limiting a shoe this much .

IS the toe on the All stars Patent leather? some pics seem to make look like its leather and some give it a patent appearence

does any1 in cali/l.a. know about if people have already begun to line up at niketown l.a , undefeated, fox hills mall?

does any1 in cali/l.a. know about if people have already begun to line up at niketown l.a , undefeated, fox hills mall?

There's no need to line up @ NTLA the raffle list was closed a week ago. Fox Hills isn't allowing line-ups/campouts on their premises so have fun witha mad dash through the parking lot...
eyes.gif

Can someone please post the phone number for Synx? The only thing I can pull up on Google is something for Synx Galleria, but it doesn't match the addressthat's on Jumpman23.com

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Can someone please post the phone number for Synx? The only thing I can pull up on Google is something for Synx Galleria, but it doesn't match the address that's on Jumpman23.com

yo man, its the same place...look in the "midwest forum", they have the addy and # listed in a post. The addy is like 4700 Prarie or somethinglike that.

How are we feeling now about MJ's nice lil message on the countdown packages about paying tribute; "ultimatly it is a way for us to show our appriciation. YOU are the champions of Jordan Brand.

so laughable
yeah the company is turning themselves into a joke it seems...I'm beginning to realize though that since phil knight retired they got nothingbut money hungry vultures just trying to come up, they obviously have no respect for the brand or the people who grew up on it before they got there grubbylittle hands on it...

resellers will go crazy for the carolina color ways

this will definitly resale more thank the dmp

too bad im not copping its gonna be too damn crzy

all the XXIII's are ugly, rarity's the only thing the blue one's have going for them.

the "fingerprint" soles are cool, but the uppers look like old indian blankets, must be cheaper material than thin leather.

Originally Posted by JabWinnfield

I give up on the gry/blue ones. JB dropped the ball on this release.
Word. I'm pretty persistent when it comes to releases I want. I wanted these a lot but I'm not even going to bother.

Nike Philippines is set to launch several colorways of the AIR JORDAN XX3. Starting with an exclusive limited release of the AIR JORDAN XX3 PREMIER on Saturday, January 26, 2008 with a suggested retail price of P14,995. Only 1,000 pairs will be available in the world and 23 of these will be in the Philippines, exclusively at Nike Park The Fort. Sale of these pairs will be done through a special raffle beginning exactly at 1:23pm on January 26. Entries will be accepted from 12:00nn to 1:00pm at Nike Park The Fort. Only 1 raffle entry per customer will be entertained and at precisely 1:23pm entries will be drawn. Please bring proper identification to present should your stub be picked.

In addition, the first customer who brings a pair of the Air Jordans that Michael Jordan wore during his 1[sup]st[/sup] championship, Game 5, 1991 NBA Finals gets to be a wild card winner, bypassing the raffle, ensuring him of a size of his choice for purchase.

An All-Star release will launch on Saturday, February 16, 2008 for P10,495 and the nationwide launch will be released on Saturday, February 23, 2008 for P9,495. For more information please visit Nike Park The Fort.
Retail in the Philippines is $365.

:smh:

Heard there's 115 pairs hitting Europe and 46 going to Snipes in Germany, wondered if anyone had any info on any other European release. Surely there'sgot to be som ehitting London. Spoke with Foot-Patrol and they say there not, so where are the others going?

Any info would be truly appreciated!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

how much money is that in dollars and what is the location of nike park the fort

US$365. Nike Park, The Fort, Taguig City, Philippines, Far East Asia

Alright thanks... Eastbay has always been my only hope so I won't be copping buts its ok. I still have my pack to entertain me lol. I'm feeling thestealth more than any of the other colors ways. in my opinion they should have used patent leather on the toes though... that would have set this release off!!

my boy that works at shoe gallery just texted me sayin theres already 6 dudes outside in line with their camping gear.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom