Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Motorsport
img2404jj0.jpg

JBAAC East
29c0zrm.jpg

Hey yeah Guarantee cop no matter where they at I WILL GET THESE

devil.gif

Originally Posted by jordandub3

Finally got a chance to try the forcefields on my XX3 allstars today. I must say they work pretty well I wish I had them to begin with. They fit snug at first but once u breakem in theyre ok. Its made from soft foam and keeps the toe end nice and smooth. My allstars had creases on them Fromm yfirst initial wear. But the forcefields keep them from creasing even more. I recommend this product to all Jordan collectors.

Thanks for the 411. I'm definately copp'n a pair of em. Now I can Rock My AS with no creases. TIGHT!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Motorsport
img2404jj0.jpg

JBAAC East
29c0zrm.jpg

JBAAC West
289lb3c.jpg

I am not sure of the exact availability of the above three colorways, but it sounds like they will be limited to a certain extent. It's doesn't seem like they will be as limited as the Premier's, but a little more scarce than the All-Star's. Kind of vague, I know. I don't have any more concrete info at this time, but I will post as soon as I know more!

EDIT: 500 posts! Finally! Can you believe it took me over 6 years?

Where did you get this info
nerd.gif

The West's will be copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Your both wrong.

The "All Stars" are

And those Motorsport's kill the Titaniums.

In a way I have to agree with you PassBack!!!
grin.gif

I thought I would only cop 2 XX3's but with that Motorsport dropping it's gonna be 3.
eyes.gif

I think the All-Stars are actually the ugliest ones followed closely by those hideous East, West fake looking whateversabove..
smh.gif

Motorsports are
pimp.gif
though...

i wish they would release the maroon titaniums thats Melo and CP3 was wearing in the all star game instead of those East and West colorways.

First thing I told one of my fellow JB collectors after seeing the Motorsports was....

"Titaniums just got cheaper....".

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i wish they would release the maroon titaniums thats Melo and CP3 was wearing in the all star game instead of those East and West colorways.

On the real!!! I'm with you on those Maroon XX3's. And I'm not really feelin those JBAAC colorways very much. Plus if they are limited tonumbers that are in between the Titaniums and the All Stars, they won't be all that easy to cop. And the JBAAC's are not wort ANY trouble/time IMO.

We ever get info on wether the anthracites are still releasing? Also, can we get some pics of the white reds, they release in 30 days? In sole magazine I readthat there were going to be hints of black on the white/reds. Hopefully that is not only referring to the 23 and aj symbols on the tongue.

^^^fakes. Those are from the jb classic. Look alittle better at the outer lining with the nicknames. Hatin.
U made NO point what so ever homie..I thought u only could hate on people, not shoes...
laugh.gif

BTW, Both black and white stealths are still my favorite colorways that's been released so far...

***Guys, not sure if its been posted or not, but in our monthly planner for Finishline, the scheduled release date for the XX3 QS is May 31th***

Originally Posted by AJ27526

***Guys, not sure if its been posted or not, but in our monthly planner for Finishline, the scheduled release date for the XX3 QS is May 31th***

which happens to be the same day as the red and white XX3 if I am not mistaken.....not making me happy at the moment

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by AJ27526

which happens to be the same day as the red and white XX3 if I am not mistaken.....not making me happy at the moment

whats the colorway for the xx3 QS?....

Has anyone been wearing the White/Stealths outdoors much (just walking around, I mean). Curious to see how they're aging/holding up.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Has anyone been wearing the White/Stealths outdoors much (just walking around, I mean). Curious to see how they're aging/holding up.

I sport mine at least twice a week. They holding up good. They haven't creased much more then the initial creases, so that's good. All in all theysolider's! So far....only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom