***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

wow those white/red xx3's pictures are VERY persuasive. im still on the fence because of the price tag. but if another white/stealth incident happens,i'm all over them.

Originally Posted by 1and12

CP P.E.'s
f06e1df1c7a166ce7d72befe2a9181e4-getty-80391800nb001_hornets_spurs.jpg

theyre a a darker yellow than that PS
fixed?
cp23copyji0.jpg

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-main.jpg

With all the excitement from different color variations of the Air Jordan XX3, some have forgotten about the Low cut models. The first pair will release in July, but the Air Jordan XX3 Low Black / Metallic Gold will drop sometime in September.

Some will refer the Air Jordan XX3 Low Black / Metallic Gold a dull shoe, but the small accents of Metallic Gold may draw some attention. Like some of the other Jordan XX3 that released, the Low Black and Gold side panels will contain the DNA design. Big thanks to our good friend Jason.

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-1.jpg

Air Jordan XX3 (23) Low Black / Metallic Gold Second Look

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-2.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-3.jpg

www.sneakerfiles.com

THESE ARE NICE! DEFINITELY GETTING THESE!

OMG ... those All-Stars ... man oh man ... ~smh~ it's a shame the fans/consumers/ (insert your particular word here) will never have these!

I really like the white/reds. I'd happily trade my DS All Stars for a pair of those if I can't find a pair when they release...

-S

Do forcefields help prevent patent leather from creasing? and do the XX3's still mess up your toes?

^^^^^HOLY CRAP! THOSE ARE AMAZING! THANKS FOR THE PIX. i don't think i can wait any longer. after seeing those pix...those are DEFINITELY THE BESTXX3's up to this point. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

i hate that the forefoot cushioning is thicker then the heel, feels like im puttin in mad effort to step forward, almost like im wearin one of those strengthshoes that are suppose to strengthen your calves.

but im def. gettin those white/red's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............................
eek.gif

Yo cement Grayman can you please pictures of wearing your 23's!?

Absolutely loving the white/reds. I'm torn as to which is the best colorway. I have the All-Stars, White Stealths, and the white/reds are next in line. IMOthe black stealths are weak.

Can someone please answer my question if Forcefields protect patent leather from creasing and do XX3's still have the toe problems =/

Back
Top Bottom