***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Poofyo101, Those XX3's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
The tongue is also sweet.
If those released, I would definitely cop, but it will be harder for me to find something to wear with it.

Wow those white/reds turned out very nice! I might just have to pick up every xx3 colorway released!

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Reds are nice but i already have too many red shoes...ima wait for blues.

I would like to wait for some blue ones too, but other than the lows, are we sure there will be any blues? If so, I would love to see some pics.

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

I would like to wait for some blue ones too, but other than the lows, are we sure there will be any blues? If so, I would love to see some pics.

the blue ones on the previous pg r gonna release and also the motorsports colorway will release

heres a pic:

air-jordan-xx3-white-black-royal-blue-motorsports-main.jpg

Oh nose,what are these aye man
Can you drop some info man wow yo!
What are these man?????

They are the Motor Sport Blue XX3 with leather paneling,close to the Titaniums
They Release in October/November
Yes Your Late!

ALLSTAR xx3s The melo signed ones....that gold stitching is fug...are not hot,,,soorry, no doubt black 23s and white reds are hottest.....ray allens are hooot,maybe some others..theose highschool ones arent that hot either...

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

the blue ones on the previous pg r gonna release and also the motorsports colorway will release

heres a pic:

You dont know that those blues on last page are gonna release...they are not..they are made for those kids...not us

Actually, Im pretty sure it has been confirmed that the JBAAC joints are droppin...

JSM stated this a lil while ago... Or atleast listed the exact same colorways as set to release

Look back some pages

Back
Top Bottom