***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by hkhan209

do u think think itll get hard to get jean stains out of the white collar on the stealths?

thatz why this is a perfect summer shoe, rock these w/ shorts

LOWS are a complete waste....I cant think of ANY lows worth a crap...........except 12s, 13s, maybe 11s....none other...

esp these...they dont even have the wrap around horns...

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

air-jordan-xx3-white-black-royal-blue-motorsports-main.jpg

Oh nose,what are these aye man
Can you drop some info man wow yo!
What are these man?????

They are the Motor Sport Blue XX3 with leather paneling,close to the Titaniums
They Release in October/November
Yes Your Late!

The tumbled leather on the toe box really makes a difference. I hate the patent leather on the all stars. I cant wait to buy the white/red xx3's.

AJFlint13
no disrespect but why do you always post something and then have another post right after it, why don't you just post it all in 1

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by SC415

Are the white and red 23's a gr release?

i want to know this too...if they are, it will be my first pair of XXIII's
pimp.gif
No, its a limited release...kid sizes will NOT be available..good luck
smile.gif

Anyone know where i can still cop some Allstars in a 10? Eastbay had em on for backorder last week but I missed out.

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

Does anyone know if the white/reds will be on swoosh by any chance...? Any help will be appreciated
Yes......but don't expect any type of discount on it. Just giving heads up.

the white/red pair will be more limited than the 23s that came out except for the titanium 23 of course

why are these rumors continuing being spread. I thought the white/red XX3 due out on 5/31 were confirmed a GENERAL RELEASE.

Peeps keep hyping this up like its going to be impossible to get. I remember there was a post by a couple footaction or foot locker employees that haveconfirmed their order books show a FSR on the white/red XX3. I personally, saw the book on incoming shoes at my local footaction and I saw the shoes on orderand a FSR delivery. So FWIW...I am going to keep believing these will be available.

you dont have to believe me if you dont want to
letting the people know
there is no need to hype the shoes up
the colorway and style will speak for itself

I really like them, best Wht/Rd in awhile. I hope that they are not too difficult to get and perhaps the packs will make enough people broke so getting themthe first time around won't be too difficult

Back
Top Bottom