Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

i'm going to wait for the next two XXIII to hit the sales rack, then i'll cop.

Just cuz the XX1 and XX2 did, doesn't mean these will too.

The Stealth XX's and QS didn't go on sales racks, not from what I remember.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Stealths didn't, but QS XXs did - recall picking up a few pairs at $99 at Modell's

Yeah don't sleep on them they will probably sell. The XXI's weren't very well liked by many and neither were the XXII's but this shoe is alotdifferent. Everyone that has seen them on display at my store has went crazy but not the same reaction went for the XXII's or the XXI's.

I still can't see myself spending $185
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bird junior23

Yeah don't sleep on them they will probably sell. The XXI's weren't very well liked by many and neither were the XXII's but this shoe is alot different.

not really. everyone hated the xx3 until the hype machine turned out for the titanium/university limiteds.

Originally Posted by oaillon708

well the XXIIIs are all sold out on pickyourshoes.com IN BOTH COLORS !!!
I'm inclined to say they didn't get as many pairs early as they thought they would.

I ordered my size and got an out of stock notice a few days later. Fairly sure they'll restock closer to release date.

These will definitely do better than the XX1. Probably better than the XX2... better than the Stealth XX. Maybe.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

copped for $90 @ nike outlet
nerd.gif

$1000+ for an ugly %+! shoe this makes me want to throw up man I'm just going to go back to wearing forces screw jb

XXIII's are the worst looking jordan next to the XV's hands down.

Stealths hit sales racks QS's were in my area for awhile without going on sale.

XXI's and XXII's are wack as well why even speak on them.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

to those of you who said we'd get our jordan account pulled at r-sole, or they would dock us a couple of releases. we just got the next two XX3's in. .

i'm sorry, i couldn't resist

My boy was actually lucky enough to get 3 pairs of these still has a size 11 left..wish it was my size so I could buy it from him..deff. A nice lookingsneaker..wish I would have gotten a pair in my size...congrats to all u guys that got a pair

I already got a pair of Stealth XX3's, but if any of you NT'ers in the boonies want to help me out to pick up another pair for under retail when ithits sales racks please look out for me.

All the XX3's were gone before the day was over in NYC. First sig shoe that I knew flew like that since the OG XIII's dropped.

i still think they shoul;d have released these much later on and released some bulls colorway first

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I already got a pair of Stealth XX3's, but if any of you NT'ers in the boonies want to help me out to pick up another pair for under retail when it hits sales racks please look out for me.

All the XX3's were gone before the day was over in NYC. First sig shoe that I knew flew like that since the OG XIII's dropped.

XVI's and XX stealths all flew too....

XVI's and XX stealths all flew too....
I can't comment on the 16's but the 20's I had a chance to get them about 5 to 6 months later in a couple of stores in Philly. I'm not saying they were plentiful but both stores had a nice amount of men's sizes.

i'm scratching my head on why these are TOPPING $2,000 on ebay. Didn't someone say something about the hype dying down with prices hovering at $900?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I already got a pair of Stealth XX3's, but if any of you NT'ers in the boonies want to help me out to pick up another pair for under retail when it
hits sales racks please look out for me.

i dont know what part of nyc your talking about because i seem them in every store i walk by still especially the stealths.

ok who ever said that these would show up later on in some store well you were right westland mall in Mi the footlocker ended up getting 10 pairs of theseabout a week before the stealths dropped i could not belive it and they sold them for 350.00 i didnt know footlocker could jack up the msrp

Originally Posted by jordunk

ok who ever said that these would show up later on in some store well you were right westland mall in Mi the footlocker ended up getting 10 pairs of these about a week before the stealths dropped i could not belive it and they sold them for 350.00 i didnt know footlocker could jack up the msrp

you foreal my homegirl work there.... i should ask her bout them, an i stay around here, i haven't heard nothing bout this, i deff will stop by tocheck, but were do you stay...? i work at southland.. we receive packs, we dont have lines like fairlane but we do manage to sell out towards the day

Originally Posted by jordunk

ok who ever said that these would show up later on in some store well you were right westland mall in Mi the footlocker ended up getting 10 pairs of these about a week before the stealths dropped i could not belive it and they sold them for 350.00 i didnt know footlocker could jack up the msrp

i hope you scooped a pair up. man, i hope someday i can find a 10.5 that won't cost me a fortune. unlikely, but i can hope.

Back
Top Bottom