Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Question 2 all the industry insiders, when should we expect a re-stock? I'm not kidding either...

u speaking in general? ir u really mean theres a re-stock?

cause im tight i diddnt search 4 dese
laugh.gif

I could see these shoes hitting the outlets without the extras.

Missed up stiching is the reason.

^^^ ok so lets theoretically say outlets might get them, will there b an announcement or is jordan just gunna do it out of the blue? (4give me if its trolling,i saw the post and i thought somebody replied)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

^^^ ok so lets theoretically say outlets might get them, will there b an announcement or is jordan just gunna do it out of the blue? (4give me if its trolling, i saw the post and i thought somebody replied)
out the blue bro

nike would not say anything they just drop the shoes in the outlets

and i would bet there would be no phone orders on them

if someone is smart they would keep that info to themself and buy every size and not say a word on niketalk if they walk into there local outlet and see theshoes..............thats if a outlet does get them

I would also bet florida or cali would get them from past hype releases that hit the outlets in these states only.

but ya never know

oo ic thanks for clearin dat up man

i think i should just wait for the stealths to save myself the trouble.

P.S. respect for coppin ur blue XXIII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

oo ic thanks for clearin dat up man

i think i should just wait for the stealths to save myself the trouble.

P.S. respect for coppin ur blue XXIII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks I just hope I am correct with the info I gave you.

But I am almost sure I am.

Wow these shoes look very good with jeans!!! I just watched the dvd that came with the 23s and i really enjoyed it, but those 4s just didnt look right withoutthe nike air on the back.......
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

^^ You can even get a pair for $900.
I'm glad they hype is going down.

Those of you who got a pair, and posted them on ebay same day or same week, got major profit.

Gotkickz.....

You might want to edit that post. I mean we can't even have a friendly joke around here withouth getting our posts deleted.

Rivera.....no hard feelings......

i look at all the auctions everyday and have yet to see a 14 put up...this sucks!!! ...and another thing that bothers me about these auctions...again sellergreed!!! seeing that most of these have ended at 300-400% profit, most (not all) still charge for shipping!!! yeah, i know "you got to make up for theebay and paypal fees," but damn. like i said, 300-400% profit, ppl should count their blessings...but that's just my opinion...

^^^^ I feel you...but i just sold mine and i thought it would finish higher (ended at $1225), but people put them up at flight club for $1500 and they areusually the super high side of pricing....but i had to charge for shipping since it was international....did you know it cost almost $50 to ship from detroitto canada with insurance....

post office is getting over if you ask me!!!!

to those of you who said we'd get our jordan account pulled at r-sole, or they would dock us a couple of releases. we just got the next two XX3's in.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

to those of you who said we'd get our jordan account pulled at r-sole, or they would dock us a couple of releases. we just got the next two XX3's in.

And to that same point, I'm more convinced now than ever that Jordan Brand just doesn't care. Shame. Give me the XIs in December and call it acareer.

^this is some deep words^ I'm feeling bad for the youngsters that will never understand the truth, because homeboy above me just gave me my closure. REALTALK

yea it happens with all the new sigs.....but if you think the black and red xx3 are going to hit sales racks your crazy....if you dont remember the stealth xxsold out....and as much hype as there was around the titanium xx3 some of that should spill over to the gr realeses...

Back
Top Bottom