Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

itd be funny if there were actuallly alot of pairs released and those who wanted to resell only got like 100 dollars worth of profit.
or the other way around. those who spend 1k on release day find out that in a matter of months the price will go down to around 500/600 because there were morepairs produced.

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

jaysonisfly wrote:

itd be funny if there were actuallly alot of pairs released and those who wanted to resell only got like 100 dollars worth of profit.

or the other way around. those who spend 1k on release day find out that in a matter of months the price will go down to around 500/600 because there were
more

pairs produced.

What's funny is you can't afford them and your mad
roll.gif

i clearly have the money but id rather spend that money on a pair of OGs. i dont see why having a little bit of jealousy towards those who have a pair.who doesnt?

i walked by footaction and footlocker in 34street......i couldn't help but
grin.gif
.........i dont care how much they goin for, no amount of money is gonna have me sleepin on da sidewalk for a week.

if you have a chance to buy an 8.5 for around $500 in hopes to trade for and 11 or 11.5 would you do it? the only thing is the 8.5 is from another country andunfortunately is not numbered?

im at columbia mall right now at 2:40 in the morning. they wont let anybody line up until 5 and there is over 23 cars in the parking lot. it will be a race tothe doors to get in line. the store doesnt open til 10 and they refused to give out any info yesterday about the shoe release. this is going to be choas! ialready accepted that i wont be copping because im way too lazy to run to the door...im not wild about getting trampled. watch the newsn

Originally Posted by youngbo06

ChampionHood wrote:

i dont care how much they goin for, no amount of money is gonna have me sleepin on da sidewalk for a week.

co sign..... i thought i could line up at shoe gallery here in miami and seen dudes with FULL camping gear... i gave up at that moment...

Yeah the FULL camping gear would have done it for me too
laugh.gif

Cats in Dallas too lazy for any of that. These fools didn't show up
for Cool Grey XIs until the mall opened, and then acted bad
on store employees cause there weren't any left.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

im at columbia mall right now at 2:40 in the morning. they wont let

anybody line up until 5 and there is over 23 cars in the parking lot.

laugh.gif

Man if I were you I would have booby (sp) trapped the parking lot before hand with marbles spray adhesives, and fishing strings. one classic movethat will always live in infamy(sp again) was when this dood had his hommies do a drive bye to have the crowd scatter outside of Best Buy on a black friday sohe could get to the front. Plan worked like a charm
laugh.gif

Ima just cop da stealths for me and my son nxt month.Yo who remember back n da day when dudes was gettin robbed by stick-up kids for their j´s?Does anyoneworry bout that since these joints are soo expensive and limited..cuz you know how it goes..you bust yo a_ _ to get somethin nice..and you got dem lazy f_ _ _speepin your stuff out on da creep.then one day you get got for your s_ _t.And JB should know better than that since it was their products people was gettin gotfor.I aint sayin that it´ll happen n all..but my mans got robbed back then 4 his black AJ4´s..and they were not really super expensive or limited.Anddrillest..dem joints is fire homie.

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

jaysonisfly wrote:

or the other way around. those who spend 1k on release day find out that in a matter of months the price will go down to around 500/600 because there were
more

pairs produced.

What's funny is you can't afford them and your mad
roll.gif

Whats so funny about a person havin his priority straight? If you aint rich or you have money to throw away why put your self in a situation to buysomething just because you want to break necks instead of taking care of your issues. I have money to spare as I work and I have no kids or no responsibilitiesbut my car my bike and my house ... besides that all the left over cash is for my self enjoyment and at times I think 1k for these is just way to over prices.....
never the less I wouldnt mind buying them becuase I like them. But I know I can relate to those that think paying 1K dollar for some kicks its just stupid andcrazy .. even if they had the money or didnt ..

On my way to work I just walked by Expressions in downtown Boston...theres about 40 people out there...been there since about 1pm yesterday...they anouncedthis morning that they are doing it raffle style...so the people who ahve been there since 1pm yesterday have the same chance as people that came 5 minutes agolol....i feel bad for my folk outt here in that frigid cold...it was about 10 degrees when I woke up this morning...I love some Jordans but not that much

^^^ I was considerin goin there too..good thing i didn't..i never win anythin so i doubt i would've had a good chance to get a pair..

i'm getting ready to go into work. we're having our raffle at 10 am. not really sure what to expect. i'm doing a piece for sneaker news,interviewing people, taking pics and such.

i'm also having my girl stand in line hoping her number gets called, if it does, she's gonna sell it to someone haha.

2e18x3n.jpg

Beautiful...now make that damn bed up
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that got their pairs, the detail on the stitching is phenominal.

I'm just hoping that everybody acts like they have some sense today for the "official" release...especially these guys that show up 30 minutesafter store openning with the "I better get mines" face on.

chicago was cheated on this release. SNyx was the 23rd store and no one new it until the last second. i think at least 3 stores in chicago could have gotthese. but itz all about whose plugged with who.

300539755.jpg

Just got my pair and thanks a billion to my cuz bryan

I did not get a number on my hang tag but i really dont care i got my size and thats what counts

mad.gif
MAN, THIS RELEASE IS EXACTLY WHY I'M DONE AFTER THIS YEAR. I'M IN BALTIMORE SO I HAD TO GO TO THE COLUMBLA MALL RELEASE.
ALL WEEK THEY WERE SAYING IT WILL BE 1ST COME, 1ST SERVE. I HAD BEE CALLING DTLR ALL WEEK. I GET THERE THIS MORNING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY'RE TALKINABOUT THEY DOING A RAFFLE. I WAS THE 4TH PERSON IN THE LINE & WOUND UP WITH NOTHING. THERE WAS OVER 300 PEOPLE THERE IN LINE.

EVERY # CALLED WAS LIKE 182, 151, ETC. I WAS #4. THIS SH*T IS GETTING REAL WEAK.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M HEATED!!!!!!!

OH YEAH & THERE WERE NIKE/JB REPS THERE ALONG WITH FOX 5 NEWS.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Yeah the FULL camping gear would have done it for me too
laugh.gif

Cats in Dallas too lazy for any of that. These fools didn't show up

for Cool Grey XIs until the mall opened, and then acted bad

on store employees cause there weren't any left.

We had a track meet in DeSoto that day. I remember it rained all day that Saturday & fools were rocking their CGXI's anyway, just like F the clear soles and nubuck. I think there was a 4x100 relay team that didn't compete because they were late trying to findpairs because the runners didn't get up early enough that day too, which probably ended up costing them a top finish overall.

Would make no sense for JB to hype 529 pairs of a limited colorway if they were to release them unumbered to everyone else
JB does stuff that doesn't make sense all the time and def. doesn't worry about angering Customers with their decisions....so iwouldn't be surprised if they did something like this...

Especially since Nike claims to not want to support resellers, yet doing a limited release like this is basically like them giving work to resellers, cuz theyknow thats whose buying...

If they really wanted to stick it to resellers they would def. do a release like this and then a unnumbered run after...

*not that I have anything against resellers, so lets not get started with that in this thread like the countdown thread
laugh.gif

The White/Carolina XII was a women's release that turned into a men's quickstrike months later. Also, thewhite/neutral grey XIII's were a women's release that got changed to men's and women's at the last moment. The Nubuck XII was a "onlineexclusive" that ended up in Athlete's Foot stores months later as well. Anything's possible, IMO.

It's inevitable though with NT...complaining, speculation and gossip.

Where did this story about the titanium colourway coming out as a GR anyways later on come from?

Yeah all of the pairs in NYC are spoken for or presold already.

I really like this colorway too being that the OG Flint XIII's were my first Jordan these would have been great as my last Jordan's, but I was going toget the stealths regardless or not. Oh well hopefully they re-release them un-numbered or something because I more than have the money to pay the resellerprices, but I'm not a fiend like that. I did it once with the Black Laser IV's, and that was the first and last time from there that I said that Iwould do that. If I wanted something and couldn't get it I just learned to live without it.

Back
Top Bottom