Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

for those of you that ordered on fnl yesterday, you might want to call in and check the status of your order. it seems as though they have updated the system and some orders are awaiting their ups tracking number. good luck

I called about an hour ago...order's been fulfilled awaiting shipping number.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

for those of you that ordered on fnl yesterday, you might want to call in and check the status of your order. it seems as though they have updated the system and some orders are awaiting their ups tracking number. good luck

I called about an hour ago...order's been fulfilled awaiting shipping number.

co-sign...the first pair i ordered is shipped, the one i ordered yesterday is fulfilled and awaiting ups #!!

So upon receiving my FinishLine order, they sent me an invoice for full price. However, my bank account only has about $167 frozen for that payment.

For those whom this has happened to in the past, what is usually the end result?

Thanks!

i just received my 3 pairs (sz 11 for me and 9.5 for my boy). i also took advantage of the free ups next day air yesterday and ordered a big kids pair for mygirl. all 3 pairs couldn't have gotten here soon enough
pimp.gif

majm8n.jpg

imo, best of colorway of the XX3's. On to the stealths.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

So upon receiving my FinishLine order, they sent me an invoice for full price. However, my bank account only has about $167 frozen for that payment.

For those whom this has happened to in the past, what is usually the end result?

Thanks!

ive ordered jordans from fnl numerous times n they only charge my card tha discounted price but still always send an invoice for retail.
in other words no need to worry about actually paying tha invoice price which is retail

^^^^How did you get free next day air? I called sat to tell them to change my shipping to free NDA and they said it can not be placed on an existing order?since we place the order friday night.

i received free next day air shipping on the kids jordan xx3 because i placed the order yesterday. eastbay had a free next day air shipping promo yesterdayonly on all orders more than $99. the other 2 pairs i paid for next day air shipping last friday night. i received all 3 pairs today, two separate packagesof course. as you can see, it was well worth it.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Did Anyone who ordered from sneakersus.com got a shipment confirmation

Haven't received one yet from them... still just have an order confirmation. Anyone else get anything?

I ordered 3 pairs from them as well .... still no email ... i think i will give dude a call tomorrow and check it .

My order shipped from FNL today. Placed it yesterday with discount code and it will be here tomorrow. Um, cant wait.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Did Anyone who ordered from sneakersus.com got a shipment confirmation

Haven't received one yet from them... still just have an order confirmation. Anyone else get anything?

I ordered 3 pairs from them as well .... still no email ... i think i will give dude a call tomorrow and check it .
i emailed them, they said processing of the order takes 3-4 biz days, then tracking numbers are sent, i ordered sat so tommorow or thurs should beshipped out

Just got my pair of All Stars in today from Eastbay...Wow..these are absolutely sensational! The colorway is beautiful. I'm a sucker for white shoes with atouch of red and black. Shoe looks so clean..and the white patent leather...
pimp.gif
Thing of beauty! That's why I like these more than the Stealths..althoughStealths are very nice too.
grin.gif

weird how things work out. i was in nyc for the release and saw them at a bunch of places and almost purchased. come back to d.c. on monday and realize howmuch better the all stars show case the xx3s over the stealths, so i decide i would try and get a pair for retail. end up buying them from fnl for $147 shippedin their monday restock, should be here tomorrow

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Cant believe so many people are buying two pairs of this shoe.

it pretty much kills future value of them. theyre not going to be near as rare with everyone hoarding them up.

Actually it drives prices up since people buy them use them and they're gone...if people didnt buy them than stores would carry a surplus and relegatethem to discount and outlet stores which would kill the value. The more people want them the more value they will have. especillay when they are not GRshoes.

anyone know if any websites are releasing another batch of these shoes? i was gonna order them on eastbay at 12 but decided to wait till the morning andthey were all sold out. the other problem is that i were a 13.5/14, hard to find size.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Cant believe so many people are buying two pairs of this shoe.

it pretty much kills future value of them. theyre not going to be near as rare with everyone hoarding them up.

Actually it drives prices up since people buy them use them and they're gone...if people didnt buy them than stores would carry a surplus and relegate them to discount and outlet stores which would kill the value. The more people want them the more value they will have. especillay when they are not GR shoes.

You got a point there.

Back
Top Bottom